Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Those with VeilSide (underwings/Sides) help with install!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 02:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Those with VeilSide (underwings/Sides) help with install!

hi, just got mY veilside sides from intense power,and i want to install it myself. is it just tape it on with those 3M tape?dont have to drill and put some screws on the under side right?? those of u had it install can u plz help me some steps i need to do...

Old 09-23-2005, 09:50 AM
G-Squad DJ =)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cutiewolf
hi, just got mY veilside sides from intense power,and i want to install it myself. is it just tape it on with those 3M tape?dont have to drill and put some screws on the under side right?? those of u had it install can u plz help me some steps i need to do...

ahh awesome pick up! i am thinkin of getting them for next spring!
let me know how the self install goes
BROOKLYN REPRESENT! lol

Old 09-23-2005, 06:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT someone help us plz..!!

Old 09-23-2005, 07:58 PM
for the sides and rear, its a simple 3m tape on the inside and tap screws on the bottom of the sides and rear. youre probably thinking that the 3m wont hold up the sides by themselves, but that double side is incredibly strong.

first, line up the sides before install, make sure both surfaces are clean before applying the 3m, have another person hold the sides in place before completely attaching the side skirts. you may have to jack up the car a bit to drill in the tap screws on bottom, but once you have the screws in, then take off the 3m tape and apply (preferably heat the tape with hair dryer or do on a hot day).

for the rear, i think there may be some places for tap screws on the inside wheel well, and there definitely are some spots for them on the bottom of the lip, you may have to choose portions of the rear that are not as visible for screws to be seen. if you guys have more ques, please pm me. also, im selling my rear veilside lip, only 2 months old, painted in black, already pre drilled. if interested please pm me with the price willing to play without shipping. thanks!

Old 09-24-2005, 02:55 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hi - im interested in buying the rear veilside bumper - for some reason ic ant PM you, so just email me at otacon13@bellsouth.net or send me an IM on AIM at Otacon132 - ty

Old 09-24-2005, 02:32 PM
► Matt ◄
my veliside side wings were shipped a few days ago. Im going to bring them somewhere to get them painted but I think im going to wait till next spring before I do the install.

Old 09-24-2005, 08:27 PM
take it from me you will want to at least put some screws on the bottom part of those wings. I've had them on for a while and they will take a beating every now and then. I've put two scrws under each one just to be on the safe side cause it's always better to be safe than sorry. I didn't wanna be lookin in my rear view and see this little side thing flying down the road.