Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

KenStyle going on as we speak!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 03:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well bro if thats your company you need to answer your emails!!! i sent 4 today and yesterday. i was about to say something bad about you all......because i figured you all were just ignoring me...ever since that first post i made when i said i found some but not in black..i sent an email...never got anything back...i sent two again yesterday and one again this morning.

Old 01-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ since you are the one with the GT-R badge idea, I'd love to hear your answer to my question in bold.

Old 01-24-2006, 03:19 PM
huh? it was just an idea because i saw it on someones ride...over all i just want an emblem...not necessarily a gtr...but i can get that anytime...it was just a fleeting idea....
what was that question?

Old 01-24-2006, 03:22 PM
ok i read it...yea i know its not...over all like i said i just want an emblem....i could care less if its a gtr...or actualy i went back and looked at the dude and its not a gtr..its a GT..i guess i thought it was a gtr...anyways...it was a red gt emblem. either way...i need the mesh guys to get at me on the quick fast...talking about helping him make money and add business...cant have any business if no one contacts you after you email them since they have no phone number..

Old 01-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I saw the car you're talking about as well. It looks great. They are G T from 350GT emblem.

Old 01-24-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Rookie84
I saw the car you're talking about as well. It looks great. They are G T from 350GT emblem.
yea thats right...it looks very goot.....my mistake...

Old 01-24-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by OkinawanMajik
well bro if thats your company you need to answer your emails!!! i sent 4 today and yesterday. i was about to say something bad about you all......because i figured you all were just ignoring me...ever since that first post i made when i said i found some but not in black..i sent an email...never got anything back...i sent two again yesterday and one again this morning.
Sorry just got them now. Put your order in through the site and it should be there by Saturday.

To answer your questions, no we don't have chrome and the 1/4" for the front is recommended over the 1/8". You can choose the latter but I would advise against it in for the front bumper.

Old 01-24-2006, 03:42 PM
ok....thanks...i just want it to look pimp tigt...i have to go pick up my lil girl...now, but when i get back,.its ordered...aight...you shure i can get it saturday? because i wont be in the city on monday....so im going to order it in a little while....thanks .....i needed to do this a few days ago...hope all works out so i can be one of those kats on your jock too. by the way...know anyone that makes that fat **** diamond mesh like on the bentley gt? that is off the hook and i think would look really good on our cars...just an idea....thats the one i really want.

Old 01-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Not really sure, but this will look good, I have it on my own care and everyone loved it the first time they saw it.

Old 01-24-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by coupin827
Not really sure, but this will look good, I have it on my own care and everyone loved it the first time they saw it.
cool, 1/4th inch front and rear .....ok here the order comes bro...take care of me mang!!!

Old 01-24-2006, 05:07 PM
also by the way you got any pics of your joint with that weave on the front? just to get an idea of the look specifically?! thanks?

Old 01-25-2006, 09:38 AM
Yeah check the car of the month for October and also on our site, click the link under the picture for more pictures. It gives an up close shot of the mesh weave.

Old 01-25-2006, 10:01 AM
Mesh has been shipped! According to USPS it should take 2-3 days to arrive so by Friday or Saturday you should have it!

We apologize for the delay in getting back to your emails. Unfortunately, both coupin and myself have to do the 9-5 or in most cases the 9-10pm thing in order to support our G's and mods. LOL We do our best to send orders as soon as possible and try our best to makes reco's etc. We have been on the buying side all too often and nknow what it is like. We do our best to keep the process as streamlined as possible.

Customautomesh was started because we both love cars and we came across the opportunity to help other auto enthusiasts out with mesh that is far superior to the home depot special used on way too many civics.

Glad we can help you out! Please feel free to send us pics when the car is done!

Old 01-28-2006, 01:29 PM
got it, but i am having problems getting it on...but i will figure it out....i know i have to take my bumpers off, but i just didnt want to...no where really to put them. and i dont want to drill holes to use those fasteners...ill probably use 5 min epoxy...and maybe a few fasteners. i might drill a few up down holes..i just dont want to. but my joint looks good. of course its been all sunny and hot until i get my car back and now its raining and crap. my digital camera is in storage...so i will take pics when i get to tampa....

anyone know of a good shop in tampa to get my springs put on...i have the eibach prokits...and i am also going to need a jack to get underneath there..anyone know a jack i can buy that is rather flat all the way back to the arm? and doesnt elevate up in the middle? i better hope i never get a flat!!! my fog lights i fused to my factory fogs so they look good. overall with my boys hard work i look good, but man its been a struggle to get to friggin florida.....ill post asap. plus AXIS wheels dont come with center stickers? so i have an empty hole...i hate that..and i need some center stickers, anyone know where i can get some...thanks. and my boy clear coated the shiznit out of my front end...looks crazy good...damn mirror!!

Old 01-29-2006, 02:28 AM
Def, don't drill the bumpers, use epoxy to fasten the fasteners to the inside of the bumper.

No real way around taking the bumpers off to put the mesh in. I had to do the same thing when I put mine in.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: KenStyle going on as we speak!!!