Notices

Where to get h4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 10:43 PM
Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Where to get h4

Where can i buy a legit H4 bulb that actually is accurate of its description?

Bought one the other day from ebay. It claimed "Hyper white" and 5000k, yet i put it in and its the same yellowish as the OEM ugly fogs we have except a lil brighter...

Whats some place where I can get H4s that are white (want to match it with the low beam whites). Just bulbs no kits

Old 06-15-2011, 04:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mark2K8
Where can i buy a legit H4 bulb that actually is accurate of its description?

Bought one the other day from ebay. It claimed "Hyper white" and 5000k, yet i put it in and its the same yellowish as the OEM ugly fogs we have except a lil brighter...

Whats some place where I can get H4s that are white (want to match it with the low beam whites). Just bulbs no kits
Did you install the HID on your fog light ?

If you are using the regular halogen lights, I think it is hard for you to find one that will match the HID light output (low beam).

What color temperature do you use for your low beam (HID) ?

If you do have HID installed for your fog light then you should find the same seller for your low beam at least you are using the OEM 4300K (low beam).

Old 06-15-2011, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by gradybear
Did you install the HID on your fog light ?

If you are using the regular halogen lights, I think it is hard for you to find one that will match the HID light output (low beam).

What color temperature do you use for your low beam (HID) ?

If you do have HID installed for your fog light then you should find the same seller for your low beam at least you are using the OEM 4300K (low beam).
My low beam is just the stock 03-05 lights, whatever that is. Its basically pure white. I bought H4 for my fogs that claimed "hyperwhite" and "5000k" (5000k is pretty much pure white in the color chart but it turned out yellow/same as the stock fogs pretty much.

Old 06-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
^was the bulb coated in blue? usually those hyper white halogen bulbs all are and should never light up yellow. theyre usually pretty white only junk part is it reflects blue when the light is off which is wat pisses alot of cops off lol

The following users liked this post:
Mark2K8 (06-15-2011)
Old 06-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by saywat?
^was the bulb coated in blue? usually those hyper white halogen bulbs all are and should never light up yellow. theyre usually pretty white only junk part is it reflects blue when the light is off which is wat pisses alot of cops off lol
This is what they looked like

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/a...aikit/H4-6.jpg

and no it doesnt reflect blue when its off (i know what u mean) cause the lights have this little thing in front of it, like you actually can't see the bulb itself when looking at the lights.

Where to get h4-isyy4.png

u see the diamond thing in front..

Old 06-15-2011, 03:44 PM
i see. yea they shouldnt even be yellow with the blue coat. all i kno is back in the day u looked for the key word hyperwhite for the color and u should be good. also keep in mind those types of bulbs usually never last too long so dont expect it to

The following users liked this post:
Mark2K8 (06-15-2011)
Old 06-15-2011, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by saywat?
i see. yea they shouldnt even be yellow with the blue coat. all i kno is back in the day u looked for the key word hyperwhite for the color and u should be good. also keep in mind those types of bulbs usually never last too long so dont expect it to
Yea, for the time being ill try to look for other H4s that are legit white

Old 06-15-2011, 03:49 PM
ull never find halogens that are white. maybe try silverstars.

Old 06-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mark2K8
My low beam is just the stock 03-05 lights, whatever that is. Its basically pure white. I bought H4 for my fogs that claimed "hyperwhite" and "5000k" (5000k is pretty much pure white in the color chart but it turned out yellow/same as the stock fogs pretty much.
I think you should find a better vendor who sells the real hyperwhite halogen.

Because my friend bought them from eBay and it is still yellowish color but whiter than the OEM one.

You get what you pay for ...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.