Notices

2006 coupe hid issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 12:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 coupe hid issues

I was in an accident so my right headlamp is cracked. The light was working fine. Then we had a huge rainstorm and I don't have fender liners or the engine splash shield. The lights stopped working. So I thought maybe the hid module got went and burnt out. Then a few days later, they were working again. Then a week later out again. So I doubt its the bulb. Is there a way to test the hid module? Thanks

Old 02-17-2017, 01:18 PM
Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts
You could put that hid module - you meant the ballast? - on the left headlamp and see if it works/doesn't and see if the right one works/doesn't

Old 02-17-2017, 01:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BradMD_96
You could put that hid module - you meant the ballast? - on the left headlamp and see if it works/doesn't and see if the right one works/doesn't
True. That's what I was goigoing to do when I thought it was the bulb, until I looked up a video on changing it..it...removing the wheel etc. I'm just recovering from a broken foot. I have a new headlamp and fender. I still need a bumper, but like I said of my foot, money is scarce. I'm waiting until I can afford a bumper to tear it down

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.