All DG Diamond Graphite Coupes POST PICS!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

Old 11-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Originally Posted by erklep
ill take the trunk though!
No its black too

Old 11-30-2010, 05:31 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Originally Posted by MrMarc
[not as trick as some of yours, ofc] *cough...konx...cough*
Hey man, I like your car. Not extremely over done and your wheels flow nice with your ride. I really like your wheels, since they're silver and not all black. I love silver wheels.

Originally Posted by Frankieg35
And what would that be?? lol
You'll see after December 12th when the pictures from San Antonio come out.

Originally Posted by G35_FTMFW
I liked your car a lot better when you had your T1S. Why'd you sell them again?

Originally Posted by ShanesG
nice painted oems lol

Old 11-30-2010, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by ShanesG
nice painted oems lol

Old 11-30-2010, 05:32 PM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
Thats not fair kon!!

Old 11-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
Hey man, I like your car. Not extremely over done and your wheels flow nice with your ride. I really like your wheels, since they're silver and not all black. I love silver wheels.

You'll see after December 12th when the pictures from San Antonio come out.

I liked your car a lot better when you had your T1S. Why'd you sell them again?

To many people had them, wanted Moogs wheels since he was selling them at the time. But then i really thought about it and I didnt feel like running negative camber or pull fenders and all that crap for what?

This is my daily and I need to keep it that way with out sacrificing performance and drive ability. When you start getting out of the mind set of the car being your life you tend to change your views on "style". Car is not my first priority but to some people its their life!

Old 11-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
To many people had them, wanted Moogs wheels since he was selling them at the time. But then i really thought about it and I didnt feel like running negative camber or pull fenders and all that crap for what?

This is my daily and I need to keep it that way with out sacrificing performance and drive ability. When you start getting out of the mind set of the car being your life you tend to change your views on "style". Car is not my first priority but to some people its their life!
well said! i have recently come to this realization. ive been beginning my part out and considering trading in for a truck in the spring. it makes more sense for me to have a nice, newer truck as a daily rather than have my g and my beat up ford ranger. maintenance, repairs, gas and insurance on both vehicles isnt exactly the smartest thing. along with my bikes and school full time, its time to wise up

Old 11-30-2010, 05:46 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Itasha Coupe

Understandable. You grow out of it eventually.

Yea, lots of people do have the WORK T1S. Hell, even Kuruma and Impul sides is VERY common. And that is fine. You can argue that lots of people have it and what not, but to me, its my car. If I look like everyone else, then so be it. Others are not paying for my mods, I am. This isn't their car, it is mine.

I've been going back and forth with my car too. But I guess it is just easier for me to fall back into it. First car I've bought that I paid in full the day that I bought it. And it is also the first time that I actually have funds to mod my car the way I want it. So it has some kind of sentimental value to me.

Old 11-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by erklep
well said! i have recently come to this realization. ive been beginning my part out and considering trading in for a truck in the spring. it makes more sense for me to have a nice, newer truck as a daily rather than have my g and my beat up ford ranger. maintenance, repairs, gas and insurance on both vehicles isnt exactly the smartest thing. along with my bikes and school full time, its time to wise up

School is #1 for you! In the end it pays off then later on you can Mod the G when you have the finances !

Ill admit its hard to do this when I come onto Driver. Seeing new ideas and styles makes me want to do it all over again

Old 11-30-2010, 05:51 PM
Understandable. You grow out of it eventually.

Yea, lots of people do have the WORK T1S. Hell, even Kuruma and Impul sides is VERY common. And that is fine. You can argue that lots of people have it and what not, but to me, its my car. If I look like everyone else, then so be it. Others are not paying for my mods, I am. This isn't their car, it is mine.

I've been going back and forth with my car too. But I guess it is just easier for me to fall back into it. First car I've bought that I paid in full the day that I bought it. And it is also the first time that I actually have funds to mod my car the way I want it. So it has some kind of sentimental value to me.
I understand you have a sweet car, every time I look at your car reminds me of Cookie Monsters (In no way do i mean that in a bad way). Your style is unique and theres not many options for this car in kits ( That look decent). So I can see why everyone has a similar setup. But when I put mine up for sale it was like getting pretty crazy with the T1S .

I should have bought Moogs wheels .
Those wheels really popped! Only reason I have these Black SSRs was because of the Deal I got them at. I owned black wheels before and I told my self never again! But look at me now, black wheels again lol. I was thinking of have them powder coated a metallic Dark Gunmetal .

Old 11-30-2010, 05:58 PM
Gunmetal would look sick!!

Old 11-30-2010, 06:02 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Itasha Coupe
I understand you have a sweet car, every time I look at your car reminds me of Cookie Monsters (In no way do i mean that in a bad way). Your style is unique and theres not many options for this car in kits ( That look decent). So I can see why everyone has a similar setup.
Haha, that is funny because I modeled my car using his as a template. The only thing was, I saw his car before I even know about this forum. I knew I wanted his wheels, but I wasn't very knowledgeable about wheels in general at the time. There wasn't a site out there that I could just order them from and have them in my garage by next week. I didn't know anything about widths, offsets, tires... I just knew I wanted a site that had them and they could send them to me.

After I learned more about it, I placed my order and I found this forum. After I had placed my order for the T1S, that is when I started seeing them EVERYWHERE. But its fine though, I still love my wheels and my car.

I should have bought Moogs wheels .
Those wheels really popped! Only reason I have these Black SSRs was because of the Deal I got them at. I owned black wheels before and I told my self never again! But look at me now, black wheels again lol. I was thinking of have them powder coated a metallic Dark Gunmetal .
When you say "moog" do you mean waijai, aka Will?

And you said you didn't want to make your car your priority, since you have other things in your life that are more priority. If that is the case, keep your wheels black. Don't spend anymore money into the car or you'll just go back to what it used to be... an expensive addiction.

Old 11-30-2010, 06:09 PM
Haha, that is funny because I modeled my car using his as a template. The only thing was, I saw his car before I even know about this forum. I knew I wanted his wheels, but I wasn't very knowledgeable about wheels in general at the time. There wasn't a site out there that I could just order them from and have them in my garage by next week. I didn't know anything about widths, offsets, tires... I just knew I wanted a site that had them and they could send them to me.

After I learned more about it, I placed my order and I found this forum. After I had placed my order for the T1S, that is when I started seeing them EVERYWHERE. But its fine though, I still love my wheels and my car.

When you say "moog" do you mean waijai, aka Will?

And you said you didn't want to make your car your priority, since you have other things in your life that are more priority. If that is the case, keep your wheels black. Don't spend anymore money into the car or you'll just go back to what it used to be... an expensive addiction.
Yea Waijai

Yes its very addicting. I will probably leave them as is, well I hope so

Im on the hunt for a stock exhaust, I remember i couldnt sell mine for 20 bucks so i thew it away. Im wishing I didnt do that need to go back to the stock exhaust and sell the Tanabe.

Old 11-30-2010, 06:18 PM
Blast From the Past

Name:  user55895_pic18092_1253202133.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  41.8 KB

Name:  1234896349.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  99.0 KB

Name:  Streetsweepers-7926final1.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  44.3 KB

Name:  Streetsweepers-7937.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  42.0 KB

Name:  l_4166da94fd8849989779956d2370be16.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  29.3 KB

Old 11-30-2010, 08:03 PM
Cookies car still looks sick!! He started it all for me..

Old 11-30-2010, 10:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Those flashback pics are the same ones that originally turned me onto the G. It was either this or 3-series bim.

PS: THx konx. ^_^

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

Quick Reply: All DG Diamond Graphite Coupes POST PICS!