New Member-New Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2008 | 10:50 PM
|
Originally Posted by fenton78
Z-tube and K&N drop-in filter or go with the JWT Pop-Charger.
i keep seein helllllaa **** about z-tube....i hate to sound like a newb but i gotta ask what it is...

Old 10-16-2008 | 09:33 PM
On our cars the intake tube that runs between the throttle body and the airbox is filled with baffles that deaden the deep growl from the air intake under heavy acceleration. Our cars are considered "luxury sport" cars, hence the sound deadening baffles. On the Z350 this tube is round and without sound deadening baffles since it is a true sports car, not that our's aren't, we just have "luxury" in the mix. Anyways the tube is named so because it is found on the Z. It wil add a little HP and will give your G a deeper tone under the hood on acceleration. Look it up on EverythingG35.com or other online G part stores and only buy from Rick or Tony @RiversideInfiniti, they are the best guys to work with. And remember the only dumb question is the question never asked. Good Luck and Enjoy!

Old 10-16-2008 | 10:23 PM
get some black overlays for the headlights and tail lights
and the black roof.

it looks awesome on your color.

cheack out blue bats overlays

oh and did i mention get it lowered

Old 10-18-2008 | 12:57 AM
|
Originally Posted by sK4UF3L
get some black overlays for the headlights and tail lights
and the black roof.

it looks awesome on your color.

cheack out blue bats overlays

oh and did i mention get it lowered
black roof? where do i get that?

Old 10-18-2008 | 03:49 AM
Originally Posted by G-Kid
black roof? where do i get that?
The roof overlays and tailight overlays are similar to window tints, but their for your roof and tail light. It makes your roof black, and your tail light darker depending on which shade you pick. You can order them from a member on the forums: Blue_batmobile

From a Non-G owner perspective, people will make fun of your car and say "it looks like a scion tc" I would like to hear them to say it to any of our faces. Roof overlays makes our G's look very sexy!!

Welcome to the forums! Don't let the Mod Bug bite! Opps... too late =X

Old 10-18-2008 | 01:09 PM
|
Originally Posted by g35_Smilie
The roof overlays and tailight overlays are similar to window tints, but their for your roof and tail light. It makes your roof black, and your tail light darker depending on which shade you pick. You can order them from a member on the forums: Blue_batmobile

From a Non-G owner perspective, people will make fun of your car and say "it looks like a scion tc" I would like to hear them to say it to any of our faces. Roof overlays makes our G's look very sexy!!

Welcome to the forums! Don't let the Mod Bug bite! Opps... too late =X
but isnt nobody going to see the roof?
does anybody have pics of a black roof?

Old 10-18-2008 | 01:17 PM
i would recommend painting the roof rather than overlay.. most members go this way as it ends up coming out better. as for the drop, you can get some 350z htech springs and only drop it a bout 1 inch and then you can still get over speed bumps.. your front bumper looks like it has some chips, so maybe a front lip would cover those up nice lookin ride, good luck on the wheelrepair (do you have to get a whole new wheel)?

Old 10-18-2008 | 02:22 PM
|
Originally Posted by elayman
i would recommend painting the roof rather than overlay.. most members go this way as it ends up coming out better. as for the drop, you can get some 350z htech springs and only drop it a bout 1 inch and then you can still get over speed bumps.. your front bumper looks like it has some chips, so maybe a front lip would cover those up nice lookin ride, good luck on the wheelrepair (do you have to get a whole new wheel)?
would i take it to a body shop to get repaired?
how much are the springs and will it really make a difference??
and no there is just a little road rash and a new wheel is 600$ plus 200$ for a new tire...i just spent that for a new one due to a flat tire
ohh well

Old 10-18-2008 | 02:29 PM
there are some wheel repair places.. im sure other members know of a couple. springs range anywhere from 100used - 250 new i'd say.. then you should probably get camber kit which is 150 rear and 350 or so front and if you aren't comfortable installing all that, I'd say another 250 to install everything and 100 for alignment.. so all in all, it'd be around 550 for the cheapest (you dont need front camber kit but depending on how low you go, you might) why did you replace the rim if there wwas only curb rash?

Old 10-18-2008 | 02:36 PM
|
sorry i mean would i take it to a body shop to get it painted

Old 10-18-2008 | 02:39 PM
|
Originally Posted by elayman
there are some wheel repair places.. im sure other members know of a couple. springs range anywhere from 100used - 250 new i'd say.. then you should probably get camber kit which is 150 rear and 350 or so front and if you aren't comfortable installing all that, I'd say another 250 to install everything and 100 for alignment.. so all in all, it'd be around 550 for the cheapest (you dont need front camber kit but depending on how low you go, you might) why did you replace the rim if there wwas only curb rash?
i dont really have a whole lot of money as far as that goes so im not sure i will, im still in high school haha..
but no i didnt replace it....i had to replace another one because i got a flat tire and it bent the rim and just F'ed it up
and i was wondering if i should take it to a body shop to have painted

Old 10-18-2008 | 06:00 PM
I would recommend the overlays myself. Just for the fact 6 years later down the road, you can just peel off the overlays exactly like window tints. You dont have to worry about repainting the roof IF you do decided to sell your car.

I would recommended the 350z H tech's just because I have them. Their pretty cheap right now, running 200+shipping and another 2 hour labor. If i'm correct it's a 0.6 front and 0.8 rear drop (or viceversa).

I just got my new set of rims on today, so I'll be taking some pics today. I'll post up pics of my overlays later today. But if you search the driver, I'm pretty sure you'll find plenty of overlays.

Old 10-18-2008 | 06:06 PM
look in the marketplace on the forum.. springs go on sale often and are usually only around $100.. but you probably need camber kit like i said.. i personally would not spend the money on the overlay or painting the roof as it is not a noticeable visual mod.. I would spend my money on front lip, drop, exhaust, plenum spacer, sway bars, and maybe some other things before the roof overlay

Old 10-18-2008 | 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by g35_Smilie
I would recommend the overlays myself. Just for the fact 6 years later down the road, you can just peel off the overlays exactly like window tints. You dont have to worry about repainting the roof IF you do decided to sell your car.
+1 on that. You might decide to change it way sooner than 6 years. Some people don't even keep their cars that long. Overlays are nice to get a feel if you like the look. You can make it permanent anytime you want to.

And I have to ask. On the lower bumper and below the headlight it looks like more than dirt to me. Looks dented or damaged. Maybe just my eyes playing tricks on me..

Welcome to the forums.

Old 10-19-2008 | 07:33 PM
|
Originally Posted by Rhino_111
+1 on that. You might decide to change it way sooner than 6 years. Some people don't even keep their cars that long. Overlays are nice to get a feel if you like the look. You can make it permanent anytime you want to.

And I have to ask. On the lower bumper and below the headlight it looks like more than dirt to me. Looks dented or damaged. Maybe just my eyes playing tricks on me..

Welcome to the forums.
yeah your definetly right about the lower bumper...ive gotta get another one because it has a ton a chips in it because i bought it used and i think the guy scrapped it up quite a bit..oh well just means a new bumper for me

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Member-New Pics