Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I completely understand the difference. I was speaking to several of his replies to people saying no more than that they didn't agree with his style. He then called their opinions *****y, etc. I said that I didn't agree with his style, but that it was his car, but also said that he shouldn't post his car if he couldn't handle criticism without getting hostile. As soon as he had support, he bashed anyone who didn't like it. Read the thread again if you would like. I told him what I thought, and he called me a douchebag. I did not start the hostility and would let it go at any point if he would act like an adult. Get it?

Old 04-12-2009, 02:16 PM
But you can understand his hostility aswell no? The first few responses were rather rash. Trying to make the best out of a hostile worthy comment just doesn't work.

I can point out numerous occasions where a member didn't like his car, but was nice about it. Those members rarely got a mouthful back. You just gotta know how to talk to people, everyone reaches a point where they bite back. You're and his are at the lowest tolerence level I've seen, but he has more reason than you. Anyways, don't take this as a stab because it's not.

Old 04-12-2009, 04:38 PM
I understand his hostility when he was approached with hostility. But once a fair share of members had shown support, he didn't hesitate to insult those who simply said something to the tune of "I don't personally care for it, but it's your car", which in my opinion is not hostile, and is what he welcomed by posting his car. Secondly, my posts actually address the reasons I conflicted with him in the first place; whereas, his are most often difficult to read insults that have nothing to do with the matter at hand. For example, assuming I'm some moron from the south simply because my username has the word 'chevelle' in it. That type of poor generalization was the subject of my first post, where I mentioned that saying things such as people in AL only drive tractors, and that the president has taken everything from him, will make him come off as ignorant. I said that I didn't personally like his car, but that it was just my opinion, and that he would find less conflict if he didn't seek it out with people who simply disagreed. I think he was right to lash back at those who were rude with him, but then it got a bit out of control. Beyond that, his posts are just so full of vulgar and pathetic insults, I find it pathetic. And even beyond that, the spelling, grammar, and punctuation are abysmal. Not that any of that is of paramount importance on a forum, but his word choice and style of writing definitely show something about him. I said I didn't like the car. He called me a douchebag. If you really think he's being more reasonable than I am, I am impressed.

Old 04-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by chevelle100
I understand his hostility when he was approached with hostility. But once a fair share of members had shown support, he didn't hesitate to insult those who simply said something to the tune of "I don't personally care for it, but it's your car", which in my opinion is not hostile, and is what he welcomed by posting his car. Secondly, my posts actually address the reasons I conflicted with him in the first place; whereas, his are most often difficult to read insults that have nothing to do with the matter at hand. For example, assuming I'm some moron from the south simply because my username has the word 'chevelle' in it. That type of poor generalization was the subject of my first post, where I mentioned that saying things such as people in AL only drive tractors, and that the president has taken everything from him, will make him come off as ignorant. I said that I didn't personally like his car, but that it was just my opinion, and that he would find less conflict if he didn't seek it out with people who simply disagreed. I think he was right to lash back at those who were rude with him, but then it got a bit out of control. Beyond that, his posts are just so full of vulgar and pathetic insults, I find it pathetic. And even beyond that, the spelling, grammar, and punctuation are abysmal. Not that any of that is of paramount importance on a forum, but his word choice and style of writing definitely show something about him. I said I didn't like the car. He called me a douchebag. If you really think he's being more reasonable than I am, I am impressed.
hey man im done bouting with u back & forth for absolutly nothing! now u have issues because im not writing flawless english dialect on a forum??? uhhh ok???? where's pictures of ur car u F#CK?? you have no place on this site to begin with, wheres your G35? show some pictures & let us know that your here for a reason other than running your trap about things you know nothing about! your way out of line and way out of your league talking to me the way you have, ive built and raced the kind of cars that people like you only see in magazines. please do not say one more word to me in this thread, thank you........*******

Old 04-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Dude, just grow up, seriously. I said that the way you write isn't a huge deal except that it makes you seem really immature. Your insults are just ridiculous. Chill out. Show me these cars you've built and raced please. I'll post pictures of my g35 pretty soon here. I am not out of line, nor running my trap. How am I out of my own league?

Old 04-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Dude, just grow up, seriously. I said that the way you write isn't a huge deal except that it makes you seem really immature. Your insults are just ridiculous. Chill out. Show me these cars you've built and raced please. I'll post pictures of my g35 pretty soon here. I am not out of line, nor running my trap. How am I out of my own league?
once again, thank you & goodbye.

Old 04-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Received 221 Likes on 121 Posts
Old 04-12-2009, 08:08 PM
No pictures of the racecars huh? Alright, goodbye. And what is that picture trying to say? =S

Old 04-12-2009, 08:43 PM
No pictures of the racecars huh? Alright, goodbye. And what is that picture trying to say? =S
still no pic showing u even have a car huh?

Old 04-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by xXHotelCrazyXx

Win.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
G
jdmjames, unique ride; I definitely have not seen a G like yours.

I dig the single HKS CF exhaust. The pink wheels are alright, but I think it'll look way better once you mold those fenders in.

Is that the Chargespeed front lip?

Also, a note on the haters: they'll always be there, so I think it's best for you to take a look at their critique and move on. There's no point in fighting over the internet. As long as you like the mods on your car, that's all that matters.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:46 AM
Originally Posted by xx7sephiroth7xx
jdmjames, unique ride; I definitely have not seen a G like yours.

I dig the single HKS CF exhaust. The pink wheels are alright, but I think it'll look way better once you mold those fenders in.

Is that the Chargespeed front lip?

Also, a note on the haters: they'll always be there, so I think it's best for you to take a look at their critique and move on. There's no point in fighting over the internet. As long as you like the mods on your car, that's all that matters.

thx man i brush it off most the time, but hell yeah theres a ton of em' out there. the front lip is APR- and i dont have pics yet but i just fabricated and installed my own c/f gt500 style spliter and canards that create so much down force that when i was out with some buddies cruising we did a freeway run up to about 135ish and three of my facia bolts pulled out and almost ripped my bumper off...haha

Old 04-13-2009, 07:54 PM
juy
at first glance, i really liked your setup. i think it is unique. i can't wait to see your car after you mold the fender flares. i personally like those wheels, not my first choice of color, but your rock it pretty well.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:11 AM
Actually, I just bought an 03 cb sedan a couple of days ago. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:19 AM
^ no need to post pics of a stock sedan, seriously... it's ok dude.

different people have different taste, thats the bottom line.... there's different styles of modding in different parts of the world, and people who are from one side of the world might not necessarily like what the other side is doing...etc..etc... but it doesn't have to mean that either is wrong....

there are some people who take modding G's waaaay overboard to the point where they deserve to get flamed, like putting big chrome 22 inch rims on a coupe, WITHOUT LOWERING IT! things like that deserve hate mail.. cuz there's nothing legit about that... but a specific style of modifying a car (clean and agressive for example) although it might not be your taste, know that it's legit.... and should not be bashed no matter how ugly you think it is! because like I said, it's just a different modification style, thats all, it's not all that complicated really...

Last edited by V35_Gcoupe; 04-14-2009 at 02:24 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: new member