Konig Sidways 19" ..wicked for a G or no??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I like them, it seems that most people on this forum have the same taste in wheels. Here is a pic of the Enkei l-sr which are very similar. Plus many people on this forum are wheels snobs. Unless you are actually racing, volks and the equivalent are not really necessary.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn .. see i dont get it .. cause if you ask me that looks sickk

i searched for those and see it only comes in either 18 or 20's? I have tein racing springs n wouldnt mind getting 20's but will that fit? cuz i dont want anything rubber the fenders and all nor do i want it to raise the car too much.

if they will fit what tire size should i be getting? and what witdh fits best in the front? 8.5? and how about the back?

Old 05-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by bd0g36
I like them, it seems that most people on this forum have the same taste in wheels. Here is a pic of the Enkei l-sr which are very similar. Plus many people on this forum are wheels snobs. Unless you are actually racing, volks and the equivalent are not really necessary.
bahahahahahhaha

i HAD to quote that to make sure the other members on here see that

Old 05-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Would you disagree? It's fine if you want only the finest of something, but also realize that only the finest isn't necessary. Many people can be perfectly happy with average. And with wheels, as long as they look good, and will not fall apart, go for it. Unless you really need the super light and super strong attributes that 3pc forged wheels have (like if you are racing). Please let me know how your opinion differs, or if you just responded with a gut reaction because I said "wheel snobs".

Old 05-07-2009, 12:21 PM
^^ Dude u are fighting a losing battle with these boys about rims!! But real talk imho a coupe does not look good without staggered lips so...

Old 05-07-2009, 12:53 PM
those enkei's come staggerred do they not?

Old 05-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
i think id rather run stockies

Old 05-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Put some G37 19s on there. It will look bad ***

Old 05-07-2009, 01:41 PM
i dont know.. i really want 5 star wheels to give it that sharp edgy look.. plus i kinda want the brembos to be clearly visible at all times.. why have brembos when you cant show them.. if you kno what im sayin.

Old 05-07-2009, 02:43 PM
The Enkei l-sr does have a staggered lip setup. The offset is kinda week, so I would run 25mm spacers with them. With the spacers, I think they would look good, and be unique on the G.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm running these Enkei's with RE960s. I payed 1800 rims and tires with a little shopping around. They look good with the Brembos and no spacers are nessesary with the right offsets.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...2FAnodized+Lip

Old 05-07-2009, 03:38 PM
if you put spacers in such as a 25mm one.. i heard that spacers could cause vibration, as well as it will wear out your bearings much quicker..

are these facts true? i mean will spacers ruin anything about the car .. i mean as long as i get high quality spacers is there virtually no problems that i will run into or what?

Old 05-07-2009, 03:44 PM
I've been running the Eibach Pro Spacers in 25mm on my OEM 19's for a while now with no problems at all.

http://www.autoanything.com/suspensi...A2607A0A0.aspx

Old 05-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by bd0g36
Would you disagree? It's fine if you want only the finest of something, but also realize that only the finest isn't necessary. Many people can be perfectly happy with average. And with wheels, as long as they look good, and will not fall apart, go for it. Unless you really need the super light and super strong attributes that 3pc forged wheels have (like if you are racing). Please let me know how your opinion differs, or if you just responded with a gut reaction because I said "wheel snobs".
when you stated that unless you are racing then volks/works are not necessary and added that people are wheel snobs for having volks/works that do not race it just shows how little you know about a subjective topic. If the people have the money they will do what they want. It is ok to have different opinions but to call people wheel snobs just because they have the luxury and the will to put expensive wheels on their car is going over the line. Just because you can't afford them does not mean you have to put down others who can

Old 05-07-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by eurodre
when you stated that unless you are racing then volks/works are not necessary and added that people are wheel snobs for having volks/works that do not race it just shows how little you know about a subjective topic. If the people have the money they will do what they want. It is ok to have different opinions but to call people wheel snobs just because they have the luxury and the will to put expensive wheels on their car is going over the line. Just because you can't afford them does not mean you have to put down others who can
First of all, you do not know what I can and cannot afford, so it shows your ignorance making such a statment. I called many of the forum members wheels snobs in a half joking way. I was mainly responding to the negativity that is often hurled at lower priced wheels. I have NO PROBLEM with anyone doing whatever they want with their wheels. If you want to buy expensive wheels have a great time and enjoy them to the fullest!

However, from a technical point of view, it is not necessary to purchase super high quality forged wheels. You can drive daily just fine on cast wheels. In that case people should not be discouraged to purchase less expensive wheels unless they are going to be using them in high-performance situations. Would you disagree with that?

I have made no comment saying that people shouldn't buy expensive wheels. I just think that it's also OK to buy less expensive one's too.

I am FI, but I do not throw negative comments to people who install a CAI. It's all about what your goals are. It just seems that on this forum many people get negativity when asking about wheels like the Enkei's or Konigs.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Konig Sidways 19" ..wicked for a G or no??