Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 04:54 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Originally Posted by br1ans ur daddy
and your fan club with the extra hood vents for more horse power. lmao both of your cars are hideous IMO.

Hey great come back man. And I never said ANYTHING about how your car was. You don't like my car, then that's fine. Doesn't matter to me, you're not paying for my insurance nor are you paying for my mods. I never claimed my car to be fast nor am I trying to make it fast. If I did, I wouldn't have bought the G. The amount of money I've already poured into this stupid car I could have bought a used C5 Z06 instead. Hate all you want, it doesn't matter... I know you'll never say it to my face.

My comment was just in reference to Blaine's sarcasm, and NOTHING against your car. I found his comment funny and that was it.

And I don't even know if you recall, but I even tried to help you find a photo of an aggressive static G35, which I posted in your other thread. I even commented on how I liked your set up as well and now you do a 180 and accuse me of hating on your car, just because I made a reference to Blaine's comment? Get real dude. Quit trying to start an e-fight. Good job my friend.

Doesn't matter, my opinion still stands that I liked your car's stance. I just hope you don't curb your beautiful wheels now.

Enjoy.

And go ahead and post up a "Cool Story Bro" picture. Judging by your previous image response, that's all you probably got. Have a nice day, sir. Again, don't curb your wheel.

Old 03-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
OH SNAP ! THIS WENT FROM A TEASER POST TO A E THUG BRAWL LOL i think we should stay on topic with the HOW MUCH WE HATE TEASERS HAHAHA

Old 03-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
Hey great come back man. And I never said ANYTHING about how your car was. You don't like my car, then that's fine. Doesn't matter to me, you're not paying for my insurance nor are you paying for my mods. I never claimed my car to be fast nor am I trying to make it fast. If I did, I wouldn't have bought the G. The amount of money I've already poured into this stupid car I could have bought a used C5 Z06 instead. Hate all you want, it doesn't matter... I know you'll never say it to my face.

My comment was just in reference to Blaine's sarcasm, and NOTHING against your car. I found his comment funny and that was it.

And I don't even know if you recall, but I even tried to help you find a photo of an aggressive static G35, which I posted in your other thread. I even commented on how I liked your set up as well and now you do a 180 and accuse me of hating on your car, just because I made a reference to Blaine's comment? Get real dude. Quit trying to start an e-fight. Good job my friend.

Doesn't matter, my opinion still stands that I liked your car's stance. I just hope you don't curb your beautiful wheels now.

Enjoy.

And go ahead and post up a "Cool Story Bro" picture. Judging by your previous image response, that's all you probably got. Have a nice day, sir. Again, don't curb your wheel.
i had nothing against you man but if someone comments your thread about your G being ugly and "high" and talking sh.it and then i come on it i said "lmao that made my morning" that means ur siding with someone that makes negative comments on other peoples threads and it was amusing to you. thats the way i took it. and im sure anyone else would have too. i could take negative criticism, i got no problem with that, everyone is entitled to there opinion, but theres a point where someone crosses the line with a bunch of unnecessary comments. i didnt mean the comments i said i was just trying to get my point accross that negative comments to a certain extent arent cool, and to support them. and no im not trying to start an e-fight, no im not an a.sshole, no im not cocky. i just bought a set of wheels and trying to show it off and get compliments as well as criticism and information to make my ride looking better. i wasnt expecting someone to bash on my ride if not i wouldnt have signed up to the forum. once again i might have taken it the wrong way about your first comment but im sure if someone would have done that to u it wouldve rubbed you the wrong way (no homo) i hope you understand where im coming from.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
sun(kon) is a cool cat dude, i promise you he didnt mean anything by his comment, he just gets amused easily, lol right sun?

anyway, you planning on a kit?

Old 03-10-2011, 05:33 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
I understand where you are coming from, but even by looking at Blaine's comment, he didn't say anything about your car being ugly or your stance being raked. He made a comment in reference to your other thread, about pushing the limits on a static coupe, which I'm sorry to say... you haven't. Your set up may be aggressive, but it is definitely not pushing the limits at all on a Coupe. Hell, Levon runs a set up on a Sedan that Coupe owners don't even dare to run on their cars. And even then, he said NOTHING intently negative about your car... hell, he even commented on how your wheels look cool.

So because I liked his sarcastic comment, then all of a sudden I'm siding with him and part of his fan club? Come on man, get real. Both of us said good things about your stance and wheel face... so why all the hate all of a sudden?

But it's whatever man, hope you got your suspension all tweaked out properly to prevent the rubbing and scraping that you'll encounter later down the road. More to the fitment scene then just wheels and tires.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by iseechriss
sun(kon) is a cool cat dude, i promise you he didnt mean anything by his comment, he just gets amused easily, lol right sun?

anyway, you planning on a kit?
i hope so, the negativity has to stop. were all a big "G" family .
and at the moment i dont think i am. the cars going to come down an inch in the rear after i get through installing my spc camber arms. stock camber isn't cutting it. trying to look for a nice simple front lip but i cant find anything for the sports bumper. nothing seems to exist lol. i heard of the illusion lip and it looks nice but i cant someone selling it. i might just have to go with a different bumper.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
I understand where you are coming from, but even by looking at Blaine's comment, he didn't say anything about your car being ugly or your stance being raked. He made a comment in reference to your other thread, about pushing the limits on a static coupe, which I'm sorry to say... you haven't. Your set up may be aggressive, but it is definitely not pushing the limits at all on a Coupe. Hell, Levon runs a set up on a Sedan that Coupe owners don't even dare to run on their cars. And even then, he said NOTHING intently negative about your car... hell, he even commented on how your wheels look cool.

So because I liked his sarcastic comment, then all of a sudden I'm siding with him and part of his fan club? Come on man, get real. Both of us said good things about your stance and wheel face... so why all the hate all of a sudden?

But it's whatever man, hope you got your suspension all tweaked out properly to prevent the rubbing and scraping that you'll encounter later down the road. More to the fitment scene then just wheels and tires.
i said i havent seen my set-up yet on a stock coupe without fender modifications, widebody, and so on and i said i might be mistaken because some people do ridiculously things now-a-days and i said i should have never said pushing the limits on the coupe. i re-read it and came across as a cocky fvck. besides the point this guy posts on all my threads and has nothing to do but talk sh.it and sarcasm jokes that are unnecessary. unconstructive criticism and sarcasm was not the reason i posted pictures of my car. i feel like if you have nothing good to say why say it at all. i have no idea who you guys are, ive never met u guys before probably never will, i cant tell how someone is saying something over the internet and especially if i dont know the type of person you are. i just recently started posting on this forum i have no idea who you guys are. if one of my buddies were to say something about the "Mr.agressive" comment or "damn your ****s high" i might laugh because i know who they are. which might be your case, and in that case i wouldnt know. but for someone to tell you that, that you have no idea who they are is pretty uncalled for. thats just the way i look at it. you might be diffrerent. once again i got nothing againt u guys and your cars im just trying to make a point whether you want to respect my opinion or not thats up to you.

Old 03-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
I think we can all agree that Chuck Norris is awesome...

and it is his birthday today. So unless we all want to get a roundhouse to the back of the head we should get back on the topic at hand as mentioned above... Teasers suck

also Chargespeed makes a lip for the sport bumper... it's pricey though. And Tofu Productions has one on his, not sure what style it is though, i think it looks nice.

Last edited by GeezNuts; 03-10-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:15 PM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
Originally Posted by iamericgee
Teasers should be banned from this site ! I think its ghey as folk
+1000 sick lookin tho..

Old 03-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by kricci11
I think we can all agree that Chuck Norris is awesome...

and it is his birthday today. So unless we all want to get a roundhouse to the back of the head we should get back on the topic at hand as mentioned above... Teasers suck

also Chargespeed makes a lip for the sport bumper... it's pricey though. And Tofu Productions has one on his, not sure what style it is though, i think it looks nice.
i dont like teasers either but i was so happy with the turn out i couldnt resist. sorry. yea i've seen that one before but its a little too bulky for my stlye. i want something that brings the front down a little lower and is flush. something similar to oem. i might just go ahead and get a nismo front bumper. lol.

Old 03-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by curryboyy
+1000 sick lookin tho..
lol it wont happen again i promise lol. i was just so anxious to get something out there lol. and thank you sir i appreciate it.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like the stance...sick ride!!!

Old 03-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by TeacherG35
I like the stance...sick ride!!!
thank you sir

Old 03-11-2011, 02:51 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
oem lip and impul sides and ur set

Old 03-11-2011, 03:07 AM
Originally Posted by jasonseoguam
oem lip and impul sides and ur set
i wish... oem lips dont fit on sports bumpers. im looking around for a nice simple front lip that fits on a sport bumper

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Teaser shot!