Me and my buddy's 2010 SHO (w/ quick videos)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 01:04 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up Me and my buddy's 2010 SHO (w/ quick videos)

Hrm yep, very good friend of mine came out last night, we snapped a few quick pictures and made a quick video of his car's setup and mine.

His car is pretty rare to see around here in the windy city- not to mention he seems to love rare parts just as much as I do.

Sidenote: yes we purposely shot in front of the mannequins, we found it pretty hilarious.

No photos and video for a little bit after this- need a break and am getting busy yet again.

Thank you for looking/watching

Old 04-01-2011, 01:24 AM
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
Now a video g35 vs sho

Old 04-01-2011, 09:59 AM
RS Motors Tuned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your car sounds really mean Tofu!

Old 04-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by speeddream
Now a video g35 vs sho
We all know whats gonna happen.

Sho Winning! G35 couple cars behind.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:31 AM
I'll make one later on when I get track time.
I won't do that on public streets. Only reason why we were able to do this flyby video in that current location was because our finest PD over there was already in a way keeping watch as they rolled in a few minutes prior to the video.

If I do make that video I'll be posting it up on here regardless of the outcome, his car is very fast for its size (tipping at give or take 4200). Awd, tune, and whatever else that I can't remember. Both of us were never really into fords, but this particular SHO he purchased even before he started modifying it was pretty neat I'll admit, the interior has a lot of features that I wish my coupe came with.

But the driver of the SHO is a great dear friend of mine that I consider family. Perk is he works with the law and always takes care of me whenever we need to 'cross the lines' for taking a few pictures or whatnot. Not to mention I enjoy helping him out with his car's future quest and vice versa.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Old 04-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by TofuProductions
I won't do that on public streets. Only reason why we were able to do this flyby video in that current location was because our finest PD over there was already in a way keeping watch as they rolled in a few minutes prior to the video.

If I do make that video I'll be posting it up on here regardless of the outcome, his car is very fast for its size (tipping at give or take 4200). Awd, tune, and whatever else that I can't remember. Both of us were never really into fords, but this particular SHO he purchased even before he started modifying it was pretty neat I'll admit, the interior has a lot of features that I wish my coupe came with.

But the driver of the SHO is a great dear friend of mine that I consider family. Perk is he works with the law and always takes care of me whenever we need to 'cross the lines' for taking a few pictures or whatnot. Not to mention I enjoy helping him out with his car's future quest and vice versa.

Old 04-01-2011, 04:29 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by TofuProductions

Funny I should bump into you here, TF.
I've had my share of G's and M's over the years but have not been as active here in recent times. I see you joined in '08.

Mike posted up over at ShoForum and we asked him to thank you for the vids too.......very cool and helpful for us guys who haven't heard too many exhausts yet and wondering which way to go.

He's got a beauty there and I must say your G isn't too shabby either...kudos. (yes I still have a soft spot for G's too tho I am looking forward to the Ford which I've not had since some Contours in the 90's and various Mustangs ending with a '94 GT.

Cheers once again for helping Mike and us out.......I hope these guys are looking after you and behaving themselves. I've not been checking on 'em too much lately like I used as an Admin. and Mod.

They're a great bunch and avid G drivers ... but man there's a lot more now than when I started in '02. I'm member number 164 -- of about 104k members.

Cheers, and happy G'ing. If there's anything I can do just pm me. I stop in occasionally and break up a fight or 2-have some fun and leave.

Hope to see you drop in on ShoForum too.

Colin. (Showgun)

Old 04-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
not pics thanx for sharing but im not feeling the ford

Old 04-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Thumbs up

Colin,

I sincerely thank you for the kind words, Mike is a great friend to me and I consider him pretty much like family. I'm always willing to lend him a hand in anything since he's always done so much for me. I'm more than happy that I was able to be of service to you guys on the SHOforums ( I tried to sign up on there but it says my email was banned..?? )!

The guys here treat me well, I just conversate here and there but it's always a good time to me at least. If you can - try and get me registered!

Thank you for taking the time to write to me here, it means a lot, and I'm more than sure Mike and I will update you guys on the forum there with new goodies and whatnot. I hope your car is doing well as well and that you drive safe and all that.

Always a pleasure.

Sincerely,
Jeff

Originally Posted by Msedanman
Funny I should bump into you here, TF.
I've had my share of G's and M's over the years but have not been as active here in recent times. I see you joined in '08.

Mike posted up over at ShoForum and we asked him to thank you for the vids too.......very cool and helpful for us guys who haven't heard too many exhausts yet and wondering which way to go.

He's got a beauty there and I must say your G isn't too shabby either...kudos. (yes I still have a soft spot for G's too tho I am looking forward to the Ford which I've not had since some Contours in the 90's and various Mustangs ending with a '94 GT.

Cheers once again for helping Mike and us out.......I hope these guys are looking after you and behaving themselves. I've not been checking on 'em too much lately like I used as an Admin. and Mod.

They're a great bunch and avid G drivers ... but man there's a lot more now than when I started in '02. I'm member number 164 -- of about 104k members.

Cheers, and happy G'ing. If there's anything I can do just pm me. I stop in occasionally and break up a fight or 2-have some fun and leave.

Hope to see you drop in on ShoForum too.

Colin. (Showgun)

Old 04-02-2011, 07:57 AM
RMA
Great pics & love your exhaust note from your silver G coupe. I am still loving that rear decklid trunk spoiler btw.

Old 04-03-2011, 11:57 PM
Both cars look good, im sure that SHO flys