New member, 03 Coupe Sc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
New member, 03 Coupe Sc

newbie to G35driver forums but not a noob to forums or Nissan product.

Im a member of Nissanclub forums since 04 but now that im getting rid of my 3rd gen altima and got a G , i figured i better join a stricly Infinit forum..

anyways, here is some pics of my car, like the title states, its an 03 Diamond Graphite Coupe with Navigation and 6-MT. i just bougth the car from about 3 weeks ago and the care came with the mods
-B&G springs
-eibach camber kit
- Vortech V2 Supercharger
- 19x9.5 rear 19x8 front VOLK GT-C wheels

ive always like to mod my own cars and i was hesistant on buying a modded car but when i ran the carfax and saw the car i knew it had been well-kept.

since ive had it ive just done the Viper alarm with remote start, LED interior lights and shaved off the infiniti and G35 rear emblems..

anyways, on to the pics..

Old 05-15-2012, 06:59 PM
congrats and welcome

Old 05-15-2012, 07:30 PM
Received 182 Likes on 142 Posts
Looks great; Welcome to the community! What kind of plans do you have for it?

Old 05-15-2012, 08:03 PM
Received 576 Likes on 502 Posts
Welcome to the g community. SC is really awesome. Whats next on the project list.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by ThatOneDude
Looks great; Welcome to the community! What kind of plans do you have for it?
Originally Posted by bluedevils95
Welcome to the g community. SC is really awesome. Whats next on the project list.
thanks guys. i like to keep a sort of "factory look" to it, but i would also like a sportier front bumper, something that show the front mount intercooler a lil better i really like the front bumper on that Red G on that the top of the page but i havent been able to figure out what brand that is. .

other than that, im gonna work on the suspension, save up for some ajustable coilovers, Nismo Front and rear sway bars and maybe a strut bar.

also, would like to get a HFC and true dual cat-back and then re-tune it

Old 05-15-2012, 08:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome! and that's a very clean G.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:31 PM
Received 130 Likes on 114 Posts
That's an Inven front bumper. You should also look at the Kuruma Z front bumper. Awesome pick up. What are the #s on that bad boy?

Old 05-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by AzuMaster
That's an Inven front bumper. You should also look at the Kuruma Z front bumper. Awesome pick up. What are the #s on that bad boy?
haven't taken her to the dyno yet.. prob soon though.

thanks on the info for the bumper, ive google some already but they dnt quite look like that one... maybe that one is modified? the other ones ive found dont have a space in the middle...

anyways, im happy with the car how it is right now, just gotta save up for those coilovers, HFC and dual catback

Old 05-16-2012, 12:49 AM
I'm on my mobile most of the time but I assume you mean Patman's old G...
It is an Inven to my knowledge. It does have a splitter added to the bottom. As far as true dual catback I recommend the Motordyne exhaust paired with either Berk HFC or Art Test Pipes. Not sure abt coilovers though. Good luck.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:07 AM
Received 135 Likes on 101 Posts
I would recommend Motordyne's TDX2 exhaust paired with ART pipes. Being that you are boosted, a HFC will risk being blown out. Plus a Motordyne setup will probably yield some incredible gains for you! I've been running ART pipes for awhile and just installed my TDX2 exhaust last week; it is just amazing. I'll admit I have become a complete fanboy now.. But once you hear it in person you will become one too. It is just amazing. I'm hoping to have some high quality videos soon. But as of right now I have nothing that will come anywhere near being able to capture the sound of this system. My best attempt just made my crappy phone seem even crappier lol. Congrats on the new G though, it is absolutely beautiful. I love the Volk GT-C. It is one of my favorites of all time. Glad to see you stayed in the Nissan family though! Enjoy the ride and welcome to the forums!

-Sean

Old 05-16-2012, 01:07 AM
Originally Posted by Jbruckhoff
Welcome! and that's a very clean G.
thanks i see you also have the Vortech.. im assuming you got smaller pulley? how much was that and what kind of other supporting mods did you need?

Originally Posted by AzuMaster
I'm on my mobile most of the time but I assume you mean Patman's old G...
It is an Inven to my knowledge. It does have a splitter added to the bottom. As far as true dual catback I recommend the Motordyne exhaust paired with either Berk HFC or Art Test Pipes. Not sure abt coilovers though. Good luck.
thanx, how about Kenetix HFC? theres a guy locally selling some brand new for $350...

im talking about the red G coupe on the top of the site next to the white 4 door.. he looks like he has a splitter in the middle too..

Old 05-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Ooohhhhhh. Lol. I always thought that was Patman's. Guess not. I'm not sure what bumper that is. May be a 1 of.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:23 AM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by colombiano_G35
thanks guys. i like to keep a sort of "factory look" to it, but i would also like a sportier front bumper, something that show the front mount intercooler a lil better i really like the front bumper on that Red G on that the top of the page but i havent been able to figure out what brand that is. .
The coupe in the header has the APR wide body kit. You could go with the Nismo bumper, looks close to stock and has bigger inlets which will allow more air to the intercooler.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by Footballmania32
I would recommend Motordyne's TDX2 exhaust paired with ART pipes. Being that you are boosted, a HFC will risk being blown out. Plus a Motordyne setup will probably yield some incredible gains for you! I've been running ART pipes for awhile and just installed my TDX2 exhaust last week; it is just amazing. I'll admit I have become a complete fanboy now.. But once you hear it in person you will become one too. It is just amazing. I'm hoping to have some high quality videos soon. But as of right now I have nothing that will come anywhere near being able to capture the sound of this system. My best attempt just made my crappy phone seem even crappier lol. Congrats on the new G though, it is absolutely beautiful. I love the Volk GT-C. It is one of my favorites of all time. Glad to see you stayed in the Nissan family though! Enjoy the ride and welcome to the forums!

-Sean
Thanx for the advice, i guess ill stay away from HFC and just go for test pipes.. i can tell those ART pipes are high quality pipes.. do they throw a CEL?

Originally Posted by herrschaft
The coupe in the header has the APR wide body kit. You could go with the Nismo bumper, looks close to stock and has bigger inlets which will allow more air to the intercooler.
oh ok thankx, yeah im gonna try to see if i can get a nismo front bumper here at work for a good price.