Just picked up my new G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats on the new car buddy! I'm in the same boat also because I bought a 2006 IP Coupe literally a month ago. Clean ride. Good luck with the mods.

Old 09-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by vipernick913
Congrats on the new car buddy! I'm in the same boat also because I bought a 2006 IP Coupe literally a month ago. Clean ride. Good luck with the mods.
Thanks man, congrats to you as well. Mods will come one day soon. Any plans for yours?

Old 09-27-2012, 12:18 PM
Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
Nice scoop! I wish we had a Tige dealership here in TN! I want to get me one, one of these days.

You also don't have dual climate control.

I have an 06 IP 6MT coupe. It's lowered on Tein S techs from a G37 coupe, Berk test pipes and a cheap o' intake. I had a true dual exhaust on it but I swapped it out for the stock exhaust just b/c I like the way the stock exhaust sounds.

I'm currently saving up to get me a set of coilovers b/c none of the springs that are available for our car will get you low although they will lower you enough to be able to tell.

Old 09-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by DGrantG
Nice scoop! I wish we had a Tige dealership here in TN! I want to get me one, one of these days.

You also don't have dual climate control.

I have an 06 IP 6MT coupe. It's lowered on Tein S techs from a G37 coupe, Berk test pipes and a cheap o' intake. I had a true dual exhaust on it but I swapped it out for the stock exhaust just b/c I like the way the stock exhaust sounds.

I'm currently saving up to get me a set of coilovers b/c none of the springs that are available for our car will get you low although they will lower you enough to be able to tell.
Well since you dont have a local dealer come buy one from me! we have some sick boats in stock currently. www.texastige.com when your bored. im leaning on the tanabe df 210's for now.. get a rear camber kit and align the thing and call it a day. goodluck with your future mods buddy.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:16 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
your new G look almost exactly like my old G once did

Old 09-27-2012, 01:16 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
Originally Posted by gary c
Welcome to DRIVER Larz! IP (Ivory Pearl) coupes are SO easy to make look good with just a few sense able mods. SEARCH IP coupes, you'll see what I mean! Clear sides are a great place to begin, OE orange sides looks worse than a zit. One of my favorite IP coupes (Lucy) belongs to Big C again SEARCH. Good Luck, enjoy the ride....Gary
WTH? I thought I was your favorite?

Old 09-27-2012, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by larz_g35
Thanks man, congrats to you as well. Mods will come one day soon. Any plans for yours?
Haha thanks. As for the mods, so far I only have the clear corners and white license plate LED's. As a college student my hands are strapped a bit. Saving for either springs or coil covers because I want to lower it a bit and looking into HKS exhaust. That's pretty much it. Won't do anything else. Until my mods come..I love driving the car stock..it's just an amazing car overall

What do you have planned for mods?

Old 09-28-2012, 08:49 AM
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
i was about to say sorry about what happened to your car then i realized it was the RSX

IP no black, no care

Old 09-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by SoulGlo
i was about to say sorry about what happened to your car then i realized it was the RSX

IP no black, no care
im lost...

Old 09-28-2012, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by vipernick913
Haha thanks. As for the mods, so far I only have the clear corners and white license plate LED's. As a college student my hands are strapped a bit. Saving for either springs or coil covers because I want to lower it a bit and looking into HKS exhaust. That's pretty much it. Won't do anything else. Until my mods come..I love driving the car stock..it's just an amazing car overall

What do you have planned for mods?
I know how you feel being a college student and trying to buy mods haha. I currently just work and dont go to school, but my rent is so high in my 1 bedroom apartment all my extra money goes to that...

Im about to order some drop springs, i already ordered the black bumper reflectors. I like those way more than the clear lol. Ill eventually change springs out to coilovers prob early next year, and i wanna get some really agressive wheels. Possibly front bumper too, or just a lip on the stock one. Who knows ill change my mind 30 times from now until Jan 1st. im sure....

Old 09-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Good looking IP. I too just bought my 2005 IP about a month ago. My first 2 mods were clear corners and battery cover.

Name:  photo8.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  37.5 KB
Name:  photo9.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  50.4 KB

Old 09-29-2012, 12:33 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Against black paint I for some reason like the amber clear corners, but it does look weird on most other colors. ^^As for his trim goes, it is possible to get a sport suspension package without getting the premium package (moonroof n navi). Glass generally is heavier than sheetmetal thus adding weight to a 'sport' package doesnt make sense, however it is an option as well.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
welcome to the world of real men with big ***** (RWD)

Old 10-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome Larz, I too was from CRSX. I will never miss those people. I do miss the MPG on my RSX a little though but it's worth it. Love the color!

Old 10-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by aaron3719
Welcome Larz, I too was from CRSX. I will never miss those people. I do miss the MPG on my RSX a little though but it's worth it. Love the color!
DUDE i miss the rsx gas mileage too! I didnt realize how much gas a v6 used haha. But def worth it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just picked up my new G