View Poll Results: !!!!Hottest Sedan Finals!!!!!
G35PAPA
40.54%
TTRANK
59.46%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

!!!!! Hottest 1st Gen Sedan Contest - Finals!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 02:00 AM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
^Tim, come on man, I'm totally kidding I equally love your car as much as the rest on here. Don't change a thing

This is all good fun to me. I'm flattered to even be considered to be next to you...and even more so that my fellow sedaners put me here You guys rock!

Old 05-02-2008, 02:02 AM
Originally Posted by Skyline_G35
Papa, I bought your roof spoiler. I would vote for ya, but Tim and I go way back, he sold me his rotors , plus, if I vote for you my IP sedan will be pissed off and jealous. I actually hear her revving her engine out there now.
Trader! I even gave you an insane deal on that roof spoiler....already painted for less than what I got it for

I'm messin with you Like I said earlier, I voted for Tim too

Old 05-02-2008, 02:48 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Both cars are beautiful, but I have to stick with my IP brotha!!! papa

Old 05-02-2008, 08:35 AM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
congrats to both of u guys.

Old 05-02-2008, 08:44 AM
ex-EVO driver
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Both sick cars but I like the looks of papas a bit more...can I put TTranks engine in papas car? haha

Old 05-02-2008, 10:23 AM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Originally Posted by G35papa
^Tim, come on man, I'm totally kidding I equally love your car as much as the rest on here. Don't change a thing

This is all good fun to me. I'm flattered to even be considered to be next to you...and even more so that my fellow sedaners put me here You guys rock!
Dude, you are our papa!!

Old 05-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
darn, it would not be fair for me to vote for either one...Tim's car is a monster, and papa's car looks friggin sick exterior wise...so my vote goes to no one...sorry...but for sure the two best sedans on the site!

Old 05-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by ttrank
It looks like that because my grille sticks out a bit on the bottom and is causing a reflection. Not because of the bumper but because my air intakes are right behind it and I need to trim the grille a little.
cool prob need to see a better pic then not sure if you kinda noticed what I was saying about it curving up in the middle.

hey papa I was kinda thinking about this thread for some reason....

to me even though both of these are first gen G sedans comparring these two cars is almost apples to oranges. To me TTranks ride is this super sporty hot rod G which is the look I'm going for with my car so naturally I voted for TTrank, but you seem to be going for a much differnt appearance with your car than that. More of a sport luxury appearance. Your car is sweet too and these cars almost seem too different to compare against each other. Just wondered if anyone else thought this , otherwise it's more of a comparrison of do you like the sporty look or luxury look better ?

Old 05-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by 68_GT
to me even though both of these are first gen G sedans comparring these two cars is almost apples to oranges. To me TTranks ride is this super sporty hot rod G which is the look I'm going for with my car so naturally I voted for TTrank, but you seem to be going for a much differnt appearance with your car than that. More of a sport luxury appearance. Your car is sweet too and these cars almost seem too different to compare against each other. Just wondered if anyone else thought this , otherwise it's more of a comparrison of do you like the sporty look or luxury look better ?

Thanks for the vote.

From a distance, the two cars look opposite from each other, Papa's non-bling wheels and grille don't stand out as much so his looks more like the performance oriented car. When you get close and know the specs it turns 180 degrees. Plus I know a lot of people don't like chrome wheels so that is a "-" for me but I'm still trying for the best of both worlds.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by 68_GT
cool prob need to see a better pic then not sure if you kinda noticed what I was saying about it curving up in the middle.

hey papa I was kinda thinking about this thread for some reason....

I know what you mean. For me Tim has that more muscle car look...more aggressive and my car is more of a euro sport type look. Tims care just looks fast but that might be due to the big IC upfront (and the fact that it really IS fast ) Hard to describe but I think I catch your drift

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments and votes

Old 05-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Did any noticed Mr T's strategy of starting the finals JUST after he got his new bumper. I just find it very funny because it seems like the semi finals were a year ago LOL.

Old 05-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Wow!

So while I was off to school you where really busy! Ok now I am looking for the thread and I am assuming you made a vid for this new mod!?

Originally Posted by ttrank
Yep

A very detailed photoshop

Old 05-03-2008, 01:36 AM
I have to vote for Chris (Papa).

Tims car is amazing and has so much going on, but I think thats exactly why I like Papa's more... just a much cleaner ride overall.

Old 05-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Well… I was gonna refrain from voting because they are both extremely @ss-kinkin’ cars!!! I didn’t want to choose one over the other… and though I have grown to favor the challenge of N/A performance, it’s reeeaaalll hard to overlook what ttrank has done to his beast!

Based on overall innovations and pushing the envelope I choose ttrank… but Papa has a badd-@ss car that is an inspiration to sedan enthusiast!

I’d vote for both if I could!

Old 05-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by Sacch
Did any noticed Mr T's strategy of starting the finals JUST after he got his new bumper. I just find it very funny because it seems like the semi finals were a year ago LOL.

I knew that was going to come up. I just haven't been on here much lately. I was out of town for work a few times, spent a week doing my motor and then was very busy with the kids. Then when I was home and on here I forgot all about it. I got a few PM's asking about it last week so I asked Chris for a bio and pics then started it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: !!!!! Hottest 1st Gen Sedan Contest - Finals!!!!!