Spur of the Moment Mod

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 09:49 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by X-Vert
+1 I'm very surprised at how quiet it is, really one of the best sounding exhausts for the sedan, but like the rest said... not feeling the single fat exhaust on the sedan, coupe... anyday.
it suprised me alot also. When I first saw it after taking it out of the box and looking through the straight flowing mid-pipe, and putting my first into the muffler, I thought this would be completely honda civic ricerish, only times 10 since its being connected to a 3.5 V6 instead of a 2.0 V4. After installing it though it sounds nothing like my first expectations. Its a very clean, tuned, deep sound all the way through the rpm range.

Originally Posted by TIRE_SMOKE96
yea I like it! I have the same set up, except I had the resonator replaced with a straight pipe. Made my car sound much meaner. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

With that exhaust OP your ride looks tuff.
Thank you. Do you have a sound clip of what your exhuast sounds like? I have been thinking about making this one a bit louder.

Originally Posted by AARONHL
That's ugly and big! I hope it doesn't sound like a rice cannon, because it sure looks like one. I am feelin' the SS though, I wish stock came like that!
Sideskirts I assume SS meant? Thanks, well on the 05-06 they come like that lol, sorta.

Originally Posted by FutureGDriver
daumm... not another coffe can muffler. leave that for RICERS.
I would, but ever since someone put a Honda Accord front lip on their G35 with purple and yellow lights... , oh wait, that was you.

=] j/k

But do send me some info on that lip, ive been looking for an idea for a lip for my car for a while.

Originally Posted by Kazaam
Not a big fan of the single can either, which is why I went with the stillen gen2 dual. Kinda hard to judge the sound with the video sound quality but doesn't sound bad at all.
Ill try and get a better video clip up now that the exhuast has broken in.

Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
I think it looks hot!
+1 thanks.

Originally Posted by ttrank
I think it looks good. Not too crazy but still aggressive. I guess I am bias since I have single tip mufflers on my car.
That was my exact concept with the whole car, aggressive, but not overly done. As clean as I can get it to be, with as much aggressiveness as that will allow for.

Last edited by Metalp3n; 12-15-2008 at 09:58 AM.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:30 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
hahahah Good 1.... just PM me. i give you some details.

Old 12-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Received 121 Likes on 113 Posts
Sideskirts I assume SS meant? Thanks, well on the 05-06 they come like that lol, sorta.
SS = Stainless Steel

Old 12-16-2008, 09:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AARONHL
SS = Stainless Steel
Ah, well you could polish the stock exhuast to look almost like that...