Lucky's Pic Whore/Progress thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
^If you ladies want to meet up in Cali, I'll help coordinate the meet Me going to Kansas....not sure on that one maybe?

I've always wanted to do a norcal meets socal halfway meet. It's been attempted a couple of times but always dies out and never happens.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ah COME ON please! You have 2 whole months to plan it. I bet I could get something bigger going on there (Kansas). If I can organize a meet here, I gotta be able to got something going there. Even if it did turn into a Mini-meet. There were only 2 of us on the Driver, and 4 showed. Better than nothing! lol. Bring some of the ppl from CA with and we can make it a central thing. I'll be there overnight. That would be awesome to see the Holiday Inn sign saying "welcome Clubmembers of the Driver!" or " Welcome G Drivers" lol. I dont know what hotel I'll be in yet, but we could all coordinate t around the same area!

Seriously might be onto something here.

You're considering it though right??

Old 01-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by AJaxx80
So I take it thats a yes?? Sweet, you guys could split a room....or are we not supposed to talk about that out loud?
Right next to mine of course
you let the cat out of the bag! SHHH!!
Originally Posted by G35papa
Come to sunny California
HAH! You buy the Gas, I'll make the trip, Chris. I would ab-so-fuggin-lutely LOVE to make a trip to cali. On the way there or back I'd stop over and see Tim's sedan too haha.
ROADTRIP CHRIS! Come to Kansas. We will make it a midUS meet! The more the merrier! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to come to Cali. Most of the G Ladies are in Ca too. We have discussed having a "ladies of Driver" meet. We figured there are not enough of us though, and we would end up with the boys too. lol. I would absolutely go to meet all the girls too! The ladies are sweet as pie! I've met VERY FEW I didn't get along with. I'm kinda a ppl person.
If I wear a wig can I come chill with the chickas?
BWAHAH that scene from I Now Pronounce you Chuck And Larry just popped into my head: "Feel these..." "Oh my god those are...GROSS!!!!"

Old 01-31-2009, 12:57 AM
Hey Brandon! I am a little tipsy - 4 beers and 4 glasses of wine. OK it took me like 2 minutes to write just this an be sure it's spelled correctly LMMFAO right now! Working on my 5th glass, I am laughing so freaking bad at the # of things I had to correct just to send this

Old 01-31-2009, 01:03 AM
LOL Is that all it takes? GUYS! Stock up on wine when we go meet up with the GGirls!!

Old 01-31-2009, 01:54 AM
Hey hey hey I speak for ONLY myself here! A six pack and bottle is all it takes for ME....but I would never speak for the other ladies! I just want to get something together for the members of the driver for March!

Hehehe Brandon.....

Old 01-31-2009, 02:12 AM
LMAO Trivial pursuit remember?

Old 01-31-2009, 03:41 AM
Ah COME ON please! You have 2 whole months to plan it. I bet I could get something bigger going on there (Kansas). If I can organize a meet here, I gotta be able to got something going there. Even if it did turn into a Mini-meet. There were only 2 of us on the Driver, and 4 showed. Better than nothing! lol. Bring some of the ppl from CA with and we can make it a central thing. I'll be there overnight. That would be awesome to see the Holiday Inn sign saying "welcome Clubmembers of the Driver!" or " Welcome G Drivers" lol. I dont know what hotel I'll be in yet, but we could all coordinate t around the same area!

Seriously might be onto something here.

You're considering it though right??
Yep...I am

Old 01-31-2009, 03:50 AM
I will like all 4 of your tires if you drive out here, Chris.

Old 01-31-2009, 03:51 AM
No but really I would...

Old 01-31-2009, 10:06 AM
Brandon, did you fall alseep while logged into the Driver? Your light was on when I FINALLY went to bed @ like 3am and still on now.

How cool would that be? a central meet! Hey Chris that really would be truly sweet if you DID drive over. I think I might see if I can find other ppl (nice ppl, you know) that maybe want to meet up! Brandon, did I talk you into it? We could go eat, and drive everyone at neighboring tables crazy with the car talk, lmao! I already do that to 1/2 my friends, and most my friends are chicks who aren't into cars like me. Ok, I dont have ANY friends who are like me, lol. They are like "shut it about the damn G already!"

Old 01-31-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm bringing the mini van though!

(only cause I like this emoticon )

Old 01-31-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by G35papa
I'm bringing the mini van though!

(only cause I like this emoticon )
Hum, bringing the minivan to the G meet

I will prolly be in the hubby's Stang GT then, lol!

*shudder*......minivan. Sheesh, you know how ppl who were "raised in a station wagon" feel about station wagons when they get older? That's me and minivans. Mom had like 3 of them. I am not really an SUV kinda person either, too much like minivans.

Old 02-01-2009, 02:51 AM
Take a ride in a fully loaded Toyota Sienna

Granted, it's my wifes car....its what she wanted so its what she got

It is comfy though for those long trips........when I drive it though...my wife will often tell me..."this isn't your G, stop driving it like that"

Old 02-01-2009, 11:02 AM
I know they have gotten REALLY luxurious, my friend Jules wants one too, she wants the Odyssey. The kinda I grew up in didn't have anyting fancy (this was many moons ago, lol), the most awesome thing about it was the "cooler" in the rear armrest. No one in my fam owned a car, they were all trucks or minivans. So I am def a car person.

You drive whatever you want! As long as you come! I would just like to meet you in person once. I am going to see how many other ppl I can find in the area to meet up too. It will be on Sat, March 21st. I plan to try to make it frim Shreveport to Wichita KS on Sat. Then from Wichita to Denver on Sunday.

If it would be easier for you we could set up something in Denver, or on my way back I will probably go south instead of east. From Denver I would head thru Raton Pass and toward Amarillo Tx. Whatever works for you! I am planning to try to set something up for the drive back too, as soon as I figure out where I will be staying.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lucky's Pic Whore/Progress thread