Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 05:57 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
New plate bolts coming soon...LOL

Old 10-18-2010, 06:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No idea how they came up with VIP! Car looks great Marcus!!

Old 10-18-2010, 07:59 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 118 Likes on 75 Posts
congrats again marcus !! your car is just wow !!

Old 10-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
Your sedan is one of the most sickest in the U.S. That fast n furious comment would of got me going if they would of told me that.

Old 10-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Congrats Marcus! I wouldn't worry about some of those negative comments, who cares about the opinion of a couple of d-bags

Old 10-18-2010, 08:22 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 118 Likes on 75 Posts
i read all the comments .. the ones who left retarded comments .. LOL they are just haters and drive their moms car still or a run down beater i bet ..... don't listen to them you have one of THE cleanest g35s out there even better then most coupes around !! sedan FTW !!!!!!!!!

Old 10-18-2010, 08:47 PM
ill Sedan

I'm not worried about the comments guys. Its not easy to get an eval on JS and when you do its not a praise fest...LOL. My stance isn't crazy offset, stretch and camber and even if it was it wouldn't get 10s across the board since there is always room for improvement.

Old 10-18-2010, 09:18 PM
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Car looks amazing as always man. Evaluations are nice and all, but it's about what YOU see and how YOU feel when you are walking up to your ride keys in hand. I respect the comments and opinions of everyone that cares to make one. But in the end, I do this for me. It's easy to tell by looking at your ride, the depth of detail and the vision you have for the entire car, you are doing this for you. RESPECT.

Old 10-18-2010, 09:18 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
Congrats Marcus!!! haters gonna hate

Old 10-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
Thanks Rob. Here were some of the comments I found "interesting"

"The drop overall is not bad at all, but some more TucknPoke could be better." [not bad...LOL]

"Believe me, i like (some) *** cars, but unfortunately this just isnt one of them. The stance game is good and i can appreciate the effort gone into it..however styling-wise it is like one of those indo-chinese fusion restaurants because i cant work out what it is? Is it VIP? Euro? ***? Racer? Cant seem to work it out unfortunately."

"I've seen this car around the internetz before and I can't help liking...and not liking it at the same time. I am really feeling all of the engine bay work and the color of the car. I like that he has little to no chrome on the outside, but instead it was replaced with silver bits. I feel like the body kit is a little too....Fast and Furious? I would rather see the OEM front bumper with some kind of lip. I really think that what's killing it are the wheels. Even though they are NISMO's...I think they are a bit cheap looking since there are numerous knock offs with the same style. I would really like to see something more aggressive, maybe multi-piece on this car. Then maybe slap on some air? "
lol the people who made those comments obviously have no idea wtf they are talking about.

Nismos cheap looking
F&F kit....da fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Who gives a ish what "style" you're goin for, either a car looks good or not. Stop focusing on teh "style"

The drop "isn't bad" Did they look at the pics?

BTW Marcus, thanks for thanking me 2 times, guess i am that cool, bahahaha

Old 10-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
I would like to see what they drive

Old 10-18-2010, 11:04 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Awesome congrats, I like the different shooting location.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys.

I happen to be the admin of juststance.com and I want to say that I'm a big fan of G's and truly appreciate the feedback to the feature. Also, I'm a great friend of Marcus and admire not only his car but also his photography work. I think you all need to look at the big picture here though, our feature is not intended to bash or defame Marcus G. On the contrary, to be selected for a feature evaluation we only select the BEST, but of course.. we subject these cars to 20 worldwide evaluators. Some of them from other parts of the world with the sole purpose of stance peeps hence the name "juststance". Keeping this in mind, don't take his evaluation to heart, his score is legit and a good measurement as to where it stands in the eye of some enthusiasts who represent and give an unbias opinion of what good stance is. They don't even read each other's evaluation while writing them just so you guys know, so it's very fair. If you all have time check out the FE guide http://www.juststance.com/evaluation-guide/ so you can understand it further. Hope this clarifies this and rest assure we appreciate and feel honored to feature Marcus G sedan. Looking forward to more features from this board, thanks folks.

BTW Marcus 11,000+ posts? Your such a post *****, lol.

Last edited by juan@juststance; 10-19-2010 at 12:09 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:26 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
This dude knows what he's talking about:
Originally Posted by Erik Themmen
...I'm sure a stretch application would look a bit out of place on this car so I gave a 9 for not following the crowd and going with what looks good. Too many times I see rides that push the limit and go way overboard with what ever is trendy or buzz worthy that week.. so much fail in that regard. >>>> A lot of detail behind this build and yet upon first glance the cleanliness makes you think there's not much going on here. This gem just begs you to dig deeper, pulling you in looking for the next well executed detail. Bravo on this 'rareJDM'

Old 10-19-2010, 01:46 AM
ill Sedan

Originally Posted by ShanesG
BTW Marcus, thanks for thanking me 2 times, guess i am that cool, bahahaha
You got it Shane and yes you are that cool.

Originally Posted by juan@juststance
Hi guys.

I happen to be the admin of juststance.com and I want to say that I'm a big fan of G's and truly appreciate the feedback to the feature. Also, I'm a great friend of Marcus and admire not only his car but also his photography work. I think you all need to look at the big picture here though, our feature is not intended to bash or defame Marcus G. On the contrary, to be selected for a feature evaluation we only select the BEST, but of course.. we subject these cars to 20 worldwide evaluators. Some of them from other parts of the world with the sole purpose of stance peeps hence the name "juststance". Keeping this in mind, don't take his evaluation to heart, his score is legit and a good measurement as to where it stands in the eye of some enthusiasts who represent and give an unbias opinion of what good stance is. They don't even read each other's evaluation while writing them just so you guys know, so it's very fair. If you all have time check out the FE guide http://www.juststance.com/evaluation-guide/ so you can understand it further. Hope this clarifies this and rest assure we appreciate and feel honored to feature Marcus G sedan. Looking forward to more features from this board, thanks folks.

BTW Marcus 11,000+ posts? Your such a post *****, lol.
Thanks again for featuring my ride Juan, good to see you over here on driver.

I'm not really a post *****, there are some others on here that truly are...LOL. But I practically live on here so I do post a lot...haha.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "California's Ill Sedan" - Juststance.com Featured Evaluation #7