TycoRC is having a hard time choosing new kicks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2011 | 12:33 AM
Haha!

Yeah, I just recently got these wheels. 19x10.5+22 in the rears, and 19x9.5+22 in the front. My bags are treating me cool, still having a hard time getting them going because theres a lot of custom fabrication going on as of right now. If you guys need help KennyMo will really take care of you, he's been helping me threw the whole process. I can help anyone here with a basic bag install. The rears are going in tommarow, I spent all day wrapping everything in teflon tape.

Regardless, everything should be ready by friday! I'm doing the bag on top of coilovers in the front, and easy street bags in the rear. 1/4 fittings, and 8 valve setup.

Not to thread jack, just wanted to say that my boy literally called my phone around 9 at night to say he saw the cleanest G35 sedan ever in long beach because he hasnt marcus or any other sedans out in LB. Zack was spotted like once at a gas station by another friend of mine.

Old 01-13-2011 | 12:44 AM
bags are for groceries

Originally Posted by Choleaoum
Spotted you bro on cherry&carson my boy was in his red rx8 with bbs lm. You look just like me but white lol. I'm brilliant silver. What color is your car?

My varrstoens & yakima roof rack with k2.

Old 01-13-2011 | 12:47 AM
Oh wow! Your car is coming along nicely now! That must be a fun project for you!!!

Old 01-13-2011 | 12:52 AM
ill Sedan
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Haha!

Yeah, I just recently got these wheels. 19x10.5+22 in the rears, and 19x9.5+22 in the front. My bags are treating me cool, still having a hard time getting them going because theres a lot of custom fabrication going on as of right now. If you guys need help KennyMo will really take care of you, he's been helping me threw the whole process. I can help anyone here with a basic bag install. The rears are going in tommarow, I spent all day wrapping everything in teflon tape.

Regardless, everything should be ready by friday! I'm doing the bag on top of coilovers in the front, and easy street bags in the rear. 1/4 fittings, and 8 valve setup.

Not to thread jack, just wanted to say that my boy literally called my phone around 9 at night to say he saw the cleanest G35 sedan ever in long beach because he hasnt marcus or any other sedans out in LB. Zack was spotted like once at a gas station by another friend of mine.
Cool congrats on the wheels and the bags. Once you get the bags installed you'll probably want to go more aggressive up front, at least 10mm, it'll tuck when you dump it at +22.

Old 01-13-2011 | 01:15 AM
|
Infiniti G35 Sedan Nismo Aero Sport Package
Who went to the Norm Reeves Honda meet tonight? I had a few Eastsiders hit me up giving me props and what not. I showed up as the only Infiniti there lol, I was going to bring my Honda out but I the tags are expired lol

Old 01-13-2011 | 01:17 AM
You should have trucked it there and then drive it in the parking lot.

Old 01-13-2011 | 01:18 AM
|
Haha!

No thread jacking we're all Long Beach Low Homies Ohhh good title for the Photoshoot for one of the sites eyy?! "Long Beach Low Homies" Thats cool your boy spotted me, I was headed to my lady's place at that time, so you'll probably see me around Cherry Cove or Westside Long Beach Sugar Cove Shoot me a PM Choleaoum send me a cell # or something lets kick

Old 01-13-2011 | 01:19 AM
|
Originally Posted by bluedevils95
You should have trucked it there and then drive it in the parking lot.
I would of but my brother took the truck, and I didn't want to pull the trailer out from the backyard, load the car and tie it down with winch straps its a hassle

Old 01-13-2011 | 01:45 AM
Can you PM me the guy that can install that bolts you gave me. That price you told me sounds good.

Old 01-13-2011 | 02:15 AM
@ Marcus, thanks man I have spacers ready to go if any problems with tucking! When I'm ready we should go for a photoshoot! I've been seeing your pics everywhere, making it big out there haha.

@ TycoRC, I'll shoot you my number, Sugacova! Shiiit, my ex lives there too. And my other ex lives down the street on burnett next to sugacove! Were the east siders from sukifam? I probably know most of them when I was in the honda game but I got out a few years back and jumped into a more cleaner, less theft playground haha.

My name is Cholea btw. Most east siders might know me for my yellow ek, black rsx, or now my sedan but they don't know that i've been modding it cus i only take my motorcycle out to save gas. I live literally right next to poly high, the heart of the east lmao.

Old 01-13-2011 | 04:28 AM
|
Honda game never grows old on me, I keep mine garaged and a few times drive my Plum EK around. You'll probably see me around a few Honda Meets I roll with DPK.

I say we bring back the Long Beach G meets and welcome some Lexus's.

Old 01-13-2011 | 04:32 AM
|
Cholea I think I've seen your ride before, did it by any chance have work emotions on them? I ride motorcycles as well, I remember riding my brother's CBR and pulled up next to a DG sedan awhile back with Work Emotion or Rota Torques. I was on a black CBR and red jacket and lid gave you a thumbs up and I believe it was sprinkling that day

Old 01-13-2011 | 04:45 AM
|
As seen at Norm Reeves Honda Meet. My buddy took this shot

Old 01-13-2011 | 04:54 AM
JBF
Arcee, do you have any hook-ups or know somewhere I can get a good deal on a b series swap on my EK? preferrably something that I can get inspected and made legal?

Old 01-13-2011 | 04:59 AM
|
I don't know I know for Honda's it should be a newer year motor than the car in order to pass B.A.R. I have a 95' B series in my EJ (EK Coupe) with an OBD1 ecu conversion and for sure I wont pass. I use to have hook ups but the place I gone through to get my motors back in the days closed down. They were called RS Watanabe in Torrance

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TycoRC is having a hard time choosing new kicks