Pictures of Weathertech visors on Sedan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Pictures of Weathertech visors on Sedan

Did all kinds of searching for pics of the Weathertech visors and results were lacking...

So I pulled the trigger on a set and here are some decent pictures of the Weathertech visors on a sedan.

Also PLEASE do not flood this thread with comments that are opinions. If there are questions, ask. I'd prefer this thread doesn't turn into a debate over how nice or ugly they are. This is for those who don't know what they look like who want to see what they look like.

Thanks.

Name:  _MG_3900_zpsc15aac10.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  316.5 KB

Name:  _MG_3899_zps0394bfd8.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  333.1 KB

Name:  _MG_3896_zps2382ce2c.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  294.7 KB

Name:  _MG_3894_zps7e3be9f5.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  250.7 KB

Name:  _MG_3892_zps5d43ba9f.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  260.1 KB

Name:  _MG_3891_zpsc6d98ed4.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  299.5 KB

Name:  _MG_3897_zpsd46d9193.jpg
Views: 1481
Size:  303.1 KB

Old 05-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Thanks for moving the thread... Like a bone head I saw the thing about posting pics after I submitted the thread.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:19 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
huyutinkyu good luck with the request for positive feedback only. This is the internet and we live in a country that thankfully supports freedom of speech. People will have all kinds of opinions on your visors and Driver encourages people to express themselves any way they see fit unless they violate our Forum Rules and TOS. If negative comments offend you please let me know and I will promptly and happily delete this thread.

That being said I'm not a fan of them, IMHO they ruin the clean lines of the sedan and look awkward. OTOH I love your decal in your side windows, where did you get it?

Old 05-10-2013, 10:46 PM
I don't mean to get into it with one of the mods or whatever you are Blue Dream. But I said "comments that are opinions" and that means NEGATIVE AND/OR POSITIVE. I wasn't looking to have my bell rung in any way! I saw an opportunity to contribute to Driver so I tried to. I didn't expect someone (especially a mod) to come after me and lecture me about what Driver encourages and on the Bill of Rights. I'm not sure how you got "positive feedback only" from that. Sorry if I worded it in a way that made you think I only wanted positive feedback.

I'm very aware of people's opinions on the visors. Some of us like them, most of us don't. I don't care to debate the topic. I ask for no opinions simply because I think it would be nice for others in the future to not have to read through meaningless opinions when trying to find answers to their questions. We all know what a waste of time it is to have to read through so many meaningless posts before finding what we're looking for. I'm just trying to make things easier for everyone. Maybe I should make a new thread with the same pics titled "Post opinions on my Weathertech visors" so that members can express how the Weathertech visors make them feel.

Negative comments do not offend me and I don't think our mods should threaten to delete threads because they didn't understand a post correctly. They don't need to be lecturing us on the Bill of Rights either.

Made the sticker on my sisters Cricket.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:57 AM
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
How well do these visors work? R they installed w just double sided tape?

Old 05-11-2013, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by huyutinkyu
I don't mean to get into it with one of the mods or whatever you are Blue Dream. But I said "comments that are opinions" and that means NEGATIVE AND/OR POSITIVE. I wasn't looking to have my bell rung in any way! I saw an opportunity to contribute to Driver so I tried to. I didn't expect someone (especially a mod) to come after me and lecture me about what Driver encourages and on the Bill of Rights. I'm not sure how you got "positive feedback only" from that. Sorry if I worded it in a way that made you think I only wanted positive feedback.

I'm very aware of people's opinions on the visors. Some of us like them, most of us don't. I don't care to debate the topic. I ask for no opinions simply because I think it would be nice for others in the future to not have to read through meaningless opinions when trying to find answers to their questions. We all know what a waste of time it is to have to read through so many meaningless posts before finding what we're looking for. I'm just trying to make things easier for everyone. Maybe I should make a new thread with the same pics titled "Post opinions on my Weathertech visors" so that members can express how the Weathertech visors make them feel.

Negative comments do not offend me and I don't think our mods should threaten to delete threads because they didn't understand a post correctly. They don't need to be lecturing us on the Bill of Rights either.

Made the sticker on my sisters Cricket.
Whoa simmer down there big fella. I was making the point that this is a public forum and people will make comments on whatever you post so it's futile to ask them to refrain. I apologize if I came across as rude, reading back on my response it could have been worded differently.

Old 05-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Rjblayz. The visors work great. They do what they are supposed to do. I like them. They just slide in. No tape. The rear ones come with an adhesive on them but I decided to just leave the covering on the adhesive because I wasn't sure if I was gonna leave them in permanently. At first I was worried about how they would stay since there was no tape or anything but they fit nice and snug and I'm not worried about them falling off. The fronts seem pretty solid as well with no adhesive to begin with. I put all four on in about 5 min. It was very simple. They will come out clean and fast too if you ever go on a cruz and don't want to run them. haha cuz lets face it they aren't the best looking. But I do prefer the functionality of these over the JDM ones.

BlueDream. I blame it on not being able to take any tone or emotion by just typing. Probably took you too seriously. I don't think it hurts to ask for no opinions though. I'm sure there are people on Driver that will respect it. And for those who don't... oh well, I tried. Been running my coupes are for chickens sicker for years on my S13 too. Funny stuff. We gotta get more guys running stickers like that haha.

Last edited by huyutinkyu; 05-12-2013 at 12:15 AM. Reason: wanted to add more.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:04 AM

No worries it's all good. I did use a pic of your ride to create this thread if you haven't seen it, hope you don't mind. https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...s-sticker.html

Old 12-16-2015, 11:42 AM
Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
Stumbled across this thread, thanks for posting. Do you know if those are the dark or light tint option? I assume dark seeing as they are almost black on a black G. I'm wondering if I should get the dark or light tint option for my 06 'Liquid Platinum' sedan.

Thanks again!

Old 12-30-2015, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by g356sp
Stumbled across this thread, thanks for posting. Do you know if those are the dark or light tint option? I assume dark seeing as they are almost black on a black G. I'm wondering if I should get the dark or light tint option for my 06 'Liquid Platinum' sedan.

Thanks again!

Sorry about the slow reply. You've probably ordered and even have the visors by now... But if not I will say that I have since switched to the Team Heko visors which fit like the weathertech's but have a lower profile. They are much better looking. Been meaning to make another thread or add to this one with pics of those too but I've been too busy. Pm me if you want to know more about the HEKO visors.

The following users liked this post:
MooseLucifer (12-31-2015)
Old 12-30-2015, 08:53 PM
Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
Post more details about the HEKO visors please. Do they truly work? Does it quiet down the Windows while opened or?

Old 12-30-2015, 10:57 PM
Hey, no worries man. I saw a set on my local CL but I didn't end up pulling the trigger. 2nd for Team Heko pics, their site has a pretty small picture, but I like the look. Do you buy from this site?

http://www.e-heko.com/en/Marka_Model...-2006R-OT.html

English version has quite a few typos.. which is unnerving. Do you know if they ship to the states?

Thanks

Old 12-30-2015, 11:04 PM
Old 12-31-2015, 11:34 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I have hekos. Theyre nice. Just the tape that it comes with sucks

Old 12-31-2015, 02:03 PM
@nizzan4u2nv,

Where did you buy them? I found them on Amazon (link below) but at a 100% markup vs the Heko site. I as I said earlier I don't know if I can trust their site, or if they ship to the states.

Amazon.com: Infiniti G35 Sedan 03 04 05 06 Side Window Rain Wind Deflectors Visors: Automotive Amazon.com: Infiniti G35 Sedan 03 04 05 06 Side Window Rain Wind Deflectors Visors: Automotive

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of Weathertech visors on Sedan