sedan picture compilation.tons of pictures.(56k have fun)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 07-03-2007, 01:20 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
cooldog, I love the 1st pic and the last 2 pics. I think they speak a lot about the NJ scenery

Old 07-03-2007, 01:30 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
Originally Posted by seddon
DAM your drop looks sick, I wish I can get my front to sit like that.
You can, just get basics! That's ALL the way down in the front with 2 turns left in the back. It rubs like crazy when going up a driveway with the wheel turned, so i have to go in either head first if its not too steep or completely sideways. It's rubbed some of the paint off the inner fenders, but i need to get the RF fender fixed anyways. Hmm... maybe i'll just pull all the fenders while its in the shop so i can fit a set of coupe 9.5/10.5 Meister 2pc?!?!?!?!

Originally Posted by G35stilez
GP: Always a stunner. Any other plans?
Thanks, i'm going to be getting rid of the wheels soon. Saving up for a set of Work Meister 2pc in Gold. And i've got a little something up my sleeve for the body for the end of summer.
-GP-

Old 07-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by machavez702
you work at a sub station?
I do substation engineering and that's the only reason I get to take pics like this. It's pretty fun having 230 KVA above your head and snapping pictures.

Old 07-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
cool, I do alot of work with distribution operators and crewmen.

Old 07-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Gdup35sedan
You can, just get basics! That's ALL the way down in the front with 2 turns left in the back. It rubs like crazy when going up a driveway with the wheel turned, so i have to go in either head first if its not too steep or completely sideways. It's rubbed some of the paint off the inner fenders, but i need to get the RF fender fixed anyways. Hmm... maybe i'll just pull all the fenders while its in the shop so i can fit a set of coupe 9.5/10.5 Meister 2pc?!?!?!?!

Thanks, i'm going to be getting rid of the wheels soon. Saving up for a set of Work Meister 2pc in Gold. And i've got a little something up my sleeve for the body for the end of summer.
-GP-
NOt so easy buddy I have the AWD so no coilovers for me, not yet anyways.

Old 07-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by G35Dreamz
That's the e-brake Loc.

Originally Posted by codeflux
an e-break pedal. very simple yet effective mod.
Oh..... I didnt know that. I thought we all had hand brake.

Old 07-03-2007, 08:52 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

NOt so easy buddy I have the AWD so no coilovers for me, not yet anyways.
ah crap, i forgot about that part yo! I'd say get the VRT ones but you defintely defintely defintely want nothing to do with VRT, stay as far away as possible from them or anything with their name on it (other than the stb which was designed by a guy who is no longer with them). Coils will come out for the X soon enough.
-GP-

Old 07-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Modded Member
ah crap, i forgot about that part yo! I'd say get the VRT ones but you defintely defintely defintely want nothing to do with VRT, stay as far away as possible from them or anything with their name on it (other than the stb which was designed by a guy who is no longer with them). Coils will come out for the X soon enough.
-GP-
I'm not up on my G35 drama, what happened with VRT? I heard about Relentless something or other opening up.

Old 07-04-2007, 12:24 AM
Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
DAM your drop looks sick, I wish I can get my front to sit like that.
Even though we dont have coilovers for our car, we could always use different brand 350z springs remember it will drop car an extra inch. Look at Da mayors car he is on 350z h&r and its dropped. Only thing we would need to get is the wet kit from koni.

Old 07-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by FlyingLumpia
Even though we dont have coilovers for our car, we could always use different brand 350z springs remember it will drop car an extra inch. Look at Da mayors car he is on 350z h&r and its dropped. Only thing we would need to get is the wet kit from koni.
RIght now I'm dropped on oem 350Z springs with stock shocks and my ride quality is not bad. If I drop any more on stock shocks it will ride like crap. The back of my sits great but the front needs to drop about another 1/2 inch or maybe more. Also I have been talking to Koni about the wet kit.

Old 07-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
Man everytime I try to get ahold of the guy he is never in. But I agree my front should be drop alittle bit more. There is that one guy that has s-tech on his front and z in the rear that looks nice. I am looking at getting H&R springs as soon as I can get that wet kit.

Old 07-04-2007, 03:05 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Originally Posted by vodkarocket
I'm not up on my G35 drama, what happened with VRT? I heard about Relentless something or other opening up.
haha, just search for the Very Rediculous Tech's thread over on my350Z

To make a long story short, An ex tech from VRT came out and confirmed to everyone that for the past year VRT has been putting in used parts when the customer paid for new or not putting in parts at all and still charging customers for them.

Scott from VRT left a while ago and took master tech Mark with him and opened Relentless Autosports, who i might be going to work for in a little bit.
-GP-

Old 07-04-2007, 03:32 PM
haha, just search for the Very Rediculous Tech's thread over on my350Z

To make a long story short, An ex tech from VRT came out and confirmed to everyone that for the past year VRT has been putting in used parts when the customer paid for new or not putting in parts at all and still charging customers for them.

Scott from VRT left a while ago and took master tech Mark with him and opened Relentless Autosports, who i might be going to work for in a little bit.
-GP-
Maybe now would be a good time to get great discounts at their place. I really hate dishonest people. I'm going through some crap right now with someone who isn't truthful.

Anyway, nice job on the G's in the recent pictures. It amazes me how even in a dusty location the car still looks clean

I wash my car weekly and after 1 day at work (in a paved parking lot) my car looks like I took it through a rally race. Stupid LAV's spead dust all around the camp.

Old 07-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Back in SD**

Received 63 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by havocwreaker
Maybe now would be a good time to get great discounts at their place. I really hate dishonest people. I'm going through some crap right now with someone who isn't truthful.

Anyway, nice job on the G's in the recent pictures. It amazes me how even in a dusty location the car still looks clean

I wash my car weekly and after 1 day at work (in a paved parking lot) my car looks like I took it through a rally race. Stupid LAV's spead dust all around the camp.
I know what you mean. I work near a beach on an island, so I always have sand on my car.

Old 07-05-2007, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE=usingthejohn]Some new pics that I posted in the Media Section:

What wheels (specs) and suspension? Your car looks great!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: sedan picture compilation.tons of pictures.(56k have fun)