Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Show your spoilers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Looks very good EWG35, thanks for the great pics.
Is the spoiler a bit wider than the trunk or is it the same width?
It's almost exactly as wide as the trunk deck.

Here are a few more..

Old 04-03-2007, 01:03 AM
wow where can i find that impul spoiler for sale?

Old 04-03-2007, 01:31 AM
G-Squad DJ =)
so sickkk - great job with the spoiler - did u decide to drill it? I really dont think that thing is gonna go anywhere with just double-stick tape - i got an impul lip on my coupe and that thing is solid on the trunk with just 3M...

god everytime i see ur car (or any LP) i get more and more confuseddddd..

I have a brilliant silver now - lease ending real soon - do i get an IP sedan or an LP sedan blaaaaaa both are so nice

Old 04-03-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by logik05se
wow where can i find that impul spoiler for sale?
Just for the record this is the euro spoiler, which you probably know. The Impul which GEE35X posted, is a lip spoiler that covers the chrome accent strip on the deck lid. I'm not sure anyone has figured out where to get the Impul on the web. If you have a local sport car parts/accessories store I'm sure somone can order it. I have not found it anywhere on the web in English.

This spoiler was purchase at www.wooddashexperts.com in case this is the one you like. I paid about $260 painted and shipped. (got it 6 days after ordering!!) I was supposed to get a discount code to post for others to use, but my contact never got back with me. I assume the sales manager would not let him do it.

Old 04-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Good info and pics EWG35 thanks for taking the time to post all of this.

Old 04-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by EWG35
Just for the record this is the euro spoiler, which you probably know. The Impul which GEE35X posted, is a lip spoiler that covers the chrome accent strip on the deck lid. I'm not sure anyone has figured out where to get the Impul on the web. If you have a local sport car parts/accessories store I'm sure somone can order it. I have not found it anywhere on the web in English.

This spoiler was purchase at www.wooddashexperts.com in case this is the one you like. I paid about $260 painted and shipped. (got it 6 days after ordering!!) I was supposed to get a discount code to post for others to use, but my contact never got back with me. I assume the sales manager would not let him do it.
thanks...i know where to order the euro though ive seen it in another post and i like it...the impul one is nuts though, im really interested in that one. One problem with that impul though it looks to me that if you have the tech package it might block your rear view camera.

EDIT...never mind lol i just woke up and i looked again i dont think it blocks the cam lol.

Old 04-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by DJNOOCH
so sickkk - great job with the spoiler - did u decide to drill it? I really dont think that thing is gonna go anywhere with just double-stick tape - i got an impul lip on my coupe and that thing is solid on the trunk with just 3M...

god everytime i see ur car (or any LP) i get more and more confuseddddd..

I have a brilliant silver now - lease ending real soon - do i get an IP sedan or an LP sedan blaaaaaa both are so nice
I did double stick it. It is on like donkey kong, but then again at highway speeds who knows a bit of air get under it and bam, it's 60 feet in the air . I'll just keep my fingers crossed. I really don't want to drill it because when I sell this car later someone may not want the spoiler, wheels etc. and it will be easy to it put back into original condition.

Lord knows there are so many opinions and everyone likes something different including color, wheels, lowered/or not, body modification, Flames (just kidding) etc. Since finding this forum I've learned there is no right or wrong choice, we just like different things, therefore I'd say buy what you like the best. If you have silver and want something new IP is nice. When I purchased my car, I only really looked at black and the silver. Since, I've seen so many G's looking good on this site I now like many other colors too. I'm still happy with my choice. I don't really think you can make a bad pick. Good luck.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:55 AM
G-Squad DJ =)
I did double stick it. It is on like donkey kong, but then again at highway speeds who knows a bit of air get under it and bam, it's 60 feet in the air . I'll just keep my fingers crossed. I really don't want to drill it because when I sell this car later someone may not want the spoiler, wheels etc. and it will be easy to it put back into original condition.

Lord knows there are so many opinions and everyone likes something different including color, wheels, lowered/or not, body modification, Flames (just kidding) etc. Since finding this forum I've learned there is no right or wrong choice, we just like different things, therefore I'd say buy what you like the best. If you have silver and want something new IP is nice. When I purchased my car, I only really looked at black and the silver. Since, I've seen so many G's looking good on this site I now like many other colors too. I'm still happy with my choice. I don't really think you can make a bad pick. Good luck.
i agree totally - i guess the wind getting underneath that spoiler is more likely then it getting under my 3pc impul on my coupe - but i really think (after seeing the shots of the underside of yours) that it wont go anywhere - and really I mean if it does its not the end of the world i guess

I am leaning towards IP - basically just to change things up a bit - but everytime i see the LP i drool also but ur right either choice is gonna be kick a$s and after seeing ur pics either choice is gonna definitely be accented wtih the euro spoiler -

looks awesome!!!

Old 04-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by DJNOOCH
i agree totally - i guess the wind getting underneath that spoiler is more likely then it getting under my 3pc impul on my coupe - but i really think (after seeing the shots of the underside of yours) that it wont go anywhere - and really I mean if it does its not the end of the world i guess

I am leaning towards IP - basically just to change things up a bit - but everytime i see the LP i drool also but ur right either choice is gonna be kick a$s and after seeing ur pics either choice is gonna definitely be accented wtih the euro spoiler -

looks awesome!!!
Thanks Bro! I saw a photo of an '07 IP on the aftermarket wheels thread and I believe is has the euro spoiler (can't tell for sure). The wheels are Gold. Good luck with your purchase.

Old 04-06-2007, 03:44 AM
Spoiler Install Video

The Euro spoiler looks great. I've very tempted to get it in Lakshore Slate.

While searching for 2007 Sedan spoilers, I found a site with a good install video. Carparts-123.com sells the OEM style spoiler but not the Euro spoiler. They have a generic install video on the right side of their homepage.

Old 04-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I really don't want to drill it because when I sell this car later someone may not want the spoiler, wheels etc. and it will be easy to it put back into original condition.
I would've done the same, but once it gets removed there will be a difference in paint color.

Looks really good

Old 04-07-2007, 01:48 AM
You are probably right due to any possible fading.
Originally Posted by CarFreak
I would've done the same, but once it gets removed there will be a difference in paint color.

Looks really good
While driving to work on Wednesday morning and young girl changed lanes right into my drives side of my car while going about 45 mph in the same direction, damaging every panel on the left of my car. I was actually ahead of her by about 5 feet when she just eased over into the side of my car!! How could she have possibly have not noticed me?? The joy of cell phones! I totally feel differently about my car now that it has been wrecked. I'm getting it repaired on Wednesday by a outstanding shop. It will be in the shop for a week. Now that it's damaged goods, I'm going to just remove the spoiler and drill it, I don't really care any more. I must say after as hard as she hit me, a serious crunch, there is relatively light damange although the entire side will need metal work and repainting. These things are tough. Well, it's just a car now.

How come everytime someone hits my car it's a young girl?

She actually told the cop I was in her blind spot. See this black scratch? It's from her passenger mirrors. Yes, she was ticketed, for an illegal lane change I guess and I got my check from her insurance today. $2240.

Old 04-07-2007, 07:07 AM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Holy shiznitts EWG35 , that sucks, good luck on the fix.

Old 04-07-2007, 09:42 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry to hear Once it gets repaired and back to original condition I'm sure it won't be "just a car" anymore. Good luck with everything!

Old 04-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Holy shiznitts EWG35 , that sucks, good luck on the fix.
Originally Posted by CarFreak
Sorry to hear Once it gets repaired and back to original condition I'm sure it won't be "just a car" anymore. Good luck with everything!
Thanks guys. I'm sure it will be fine.

I've never had a nearly new car, with 2250 miles, damaged from bow to stern.

Wow, my cars have been damaged four times by women doing something stupid or not paying attention. Not bashing women here but...pay attention.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Show your spoilers