Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Got another G35!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 04:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hikos, this is great. I can't wait to get mine. Then I can "drive" my G in the house and drive my wife crazy

Old 07-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
YESSS!!! thanks for getting me in hikos. thats why im the lucky one. hahaha. cant wait dude. keep me updated.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Hikos_G
Congrats! You're the last one Lucky!!

WOW! We had one heck of a good response! 15 members in on this deal!! Awesome!

I've updated and finalized the list and just put the order in with my friend in Japan. He will notify me as soon as he receives the merchandise and gets it sent out. I will be contacting all the members on the list at that time to arrange payment/shipment info via PM. According to his estimates, my friend should be getting the items by the end of this week and sent out to me over the weekend or early next week. If all goes smoothly, I should be receiving it and getting it out to you guys by the last week of July.

Keep your fingers crossed and hang in there!! Your mini-g's will be in your hands very soon!

Thanks guys!
You should bring h2mann's one down to the dealership too. Then we go RACE EM!!! Chee-hoo!!

Old 07-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by dopey
Hikos, this is great. I can't wait to get mine. Then I can "drive" my G in the house and drive my wife crazy
LOL! Just don't give your wife my email or PM. I don't want to be held responsible for helping you drive her nuts!!

Originally Posted by Lucky_One
YESSS!!! thanks for getting me in hikos. thats why im the lucky one. hahaha. cant wait dude. keep me updated.
No problem Lucky! Will be in touch!!

Originally Posted by bruddahmanmatt
You should bring h2mann's one down to the dealership too. Then we go RACE EM!!! Chee-hoo!!
Now wouldn't THAT be fun!! I'm gonna have to start on getting mine tricked out with some dubs and a drop, maybe some power up mods by then! Get my mini G burning some rubber!!!

I'll be PM'ing everyone on the list by next week so keep an eye out for it. Thanks again guys!

Old 07-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Awesome! Thanks Hikos!

Old 07-18-2007, 01:53 AM
Hikos,

I missed out on this one - didn't find the thread until now. Will you be putting in another order?

Old 07-18-2007, 02:59 PM
You just missed it cnugs127! We'll see if we have enough of a group to warrant another order. Working on getting the current order out to everybody on time right now so I will let you know!

Old 07-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Yea I missed it too but i will be down for the next order Hikos G.
thanks

Old 07-18-2007, 05:31 PM
You just missed it cnugs127! We'll see if we have enough of a group to warrant another order. Working on getting the current order out to everybody on time right now so I will let you know!
That would be awesome. Thanks.
I kind of stumbled on this thread (not sure which room it originated in) but if this is mentioned in the G35 Sedan 07 section we might be able to get more people that are interested and just didn't know. I wouldn't post it myself cuz I'm not sure if this is something you want especially since you're the one going through the trouble of ordering for everyone.

Old 07-23-2007, 08:37 AM
Mini G's are on the way!

Ok guys, just got word that the package is on its way. PM's sent to members who ordered.

*g u l8er and dyenboy: PM me with your mailing addresses when you get the chance.

*Bruddahmanmatt: I can deliver yours and H2Mann's cars together like you suggested and receive payment then. Let me know what works best for you.

Thanks!

Old 07-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Ok guys, just got word that the package is on its way. PM's sent to members who ordered.

*g u l8er and dyenboy: PM me with your mailing addresses when you get the chance.

*Bruddahmanmatt: I can deliver yours and H2Mann's cars together like you suggested and receive payment then. Let me know what works best for you.

Thanks!
Just let me know when you get them in and I'll let you know what days I'm working at the dealership. Maybe can try coordinate with h2mann.

Old 07-24-2007, 12:37 AM

Thanks!
Sounds Great! PM sent!

Old 07-24-2007, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by bruddahmanmatt
Just let me know when you get them in and I'll let you know what days I'm working at the dealership. Maybe can try coordinate with h2mann.
Sounds like a plan!

Originally Posted by G Rcr
Sounds Great! PM sent!
PM replied!

Old 07-25-2007, 12:34 AM
NUCLEI-G
wow this is cool. I want one. Can I order one through your friend. I have good credit.. ..

Old 07-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
oh man looks good

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got another G35!!