Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

07 g35 sedan Strut Bar from GT SPEC and my new lugs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2013 | 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by vqsmile
Congrats, you've sucessfully revived a thread that's been dead for over four and a half years!

I can only imagine how relieved kool will be to finally get his answer on that torque spec.

Universally, any STB that attaches to the bolts of the actual strut mount will simply be torqued to the same spec as the struts.

(While your intent was good, it's always helps to look at the dates to see if it is still relevant)

Gee, I thought you could unsubscribe from a thread you didn't want to see anymore. I guess there's another lesson here.

I've only owned my G for a few months now and have searched extensively for the answer from a trusted source with no luck. One of my searches took me here, to this, as you put, dead thread.

My objective wasn't really to answer an age old question for someone who didn't care anymore, my objective was to help the next poor sap, like me, who couldn't find the answer elsewhere.

As for the heads-up about the torque matching the original torque for the strut, I was aware of that. The figure I posted is that of the OEM strut.

So, thanks for your input. I have completed my introspective examination.

I hope you're enjoying your G as much as I am.