Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Tulsa Import Faceoff Pictures...Lots of Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by titan13qb
those were takin by my friend yuske...i have a cell phone camera which sucks...were u at the show
It's a Sony digital camera, Flikr shows what type of camera is used for the pics. No, I couldn't make it to the IFO, wife and I had plans that weekend.

Old 09-23-2008, 11:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by supracrazy
You mean you both suck at driving?
wo wo wo...now first of all ***hole im only 17...im still quite new to driver and extremely new to racing...second of all my tires are balder then the nasty *** thing u phucked last night...and third i bet that if u were driving the exact same car/same conditions youd get around a 14.1 too biotch

Old 09-24-2008, 01:47 AM
chris your cars looking very nice.. how much powdercoating ur rims cost?

Old 09-24-2008, 02:31 PM

Old 09-24-2008, 02:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
that asian chik in front of the s15 looks like shes packing some serious heat. lmfao

Old 09-24-2008, 03:06 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
wo wo wo...now first of all ***hole im only 17...im still quite new to driver and extremely new to racing...second of all my tires are balder then the nasty *** thing u phucked last night...and third i bet that if u were driving the exact same car/same conditions youd get around a 14.1 too biotch
Wow, Guy!! First and foremost you do sound like you're 17, congrats to that. Your whole explanation of why you have a ****ty time (stating your age and driving experience and racing experience) coincides with you being a ****ty driver and putting down bad times, so you are basically saying "hey this is why I suck at driving". Since you bring up age and experience back when I was 16 on my stock vq non revup I posted a 13.7@102 I then put down a 13.4 @107 With exhaust Tp, intake, plenum, and crank pulley (sorry I had bald tires) I would have had a Better "E/T" if I wasn't spinning as much.
Now that I'm FI I ran a 12.4@120 sorry again due to ****ty tires I put down a low "E/T"
If you noticed my trap speed, with ****ty tires, are still high. Having bald tires doesn't come into play as much on your trap speed. The fact that you being in a modded VqHR
Originally Posted by titan13qb "SIGNATURE"
Fujita Intake, HKS Mufflers, Stillen HFC's
and posting up a worthless 99 mph trap shows you can't drive. Sorry I'm not a troll, go on my350Z.com and look up my user name Ive been a member since 03 I'm simply stating something I noticed and maybe you should agree on and learn how too.

The only reason I'm on this forum is because I'm looking into selling my Z and getting a 6mt 07 G sedan. And I've come to realize that both Z and G communities have clowns who can't drive. So please refrain from your childish ways of communicating when tring to bash me considering the fact you have no clue who the hell I am I don't see why you find the need to.

I love how on internet forums people say dumb **** they wouldn't say in person.. And yes I would still say You can't drive worth **** to your face.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:10 PM
Also I love how your tires were "balder then the nasty as thing I phucked last night" referring to my girl I'm guessing but your definition of a semi cute girl is some gross elf looking Bitech.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:59 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Lovin the powder coated black stockers, awesome!!!

Old 09-24-2008, 04:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by supracrazy
Wow, Guy!! First and foremost you do sound like you're 17, congrats to that. Your whole explanation of why you have a ****ty time (stating your age and driving experience and racing experience) coincides with you being a ****ty driver and putting down bad times, so you are basically saying "hey this is why I suck at driving". Since you bring up age and experience back when I was 16 on my stock vq non revup I posted a 13.7@102 I then put down a 13.4 @107 With exhaust Tp, intake, plenum, and crank pulley (sorry I had bald tires) I would have had a Better "E/T" if I wasn't spinning as much.
Now that I'm FI I ran a 12.4@120 sorry again due to ****ty tires I put down a low "E/T"
If you noticed my trap speed, with ****ty tires, are still high. Having bald tires doesn't come into play as much on your trap speed. The fact that you being in a modded VqHR and posting up a worthless 99 mph trap shows you can't drive. Sorry I'm not a troll, go on my350Z.com and look up my user name Ive been a member since 03 I'm simply stating something I noticed and maybe you should agree on and learn how too.

The only reason I'm on this forum is because I'm looking into selling my Z and getting a 6mt 07 G sedan. And I've come to realize that both Z and G communities have clowns who can't drive. So please refrain from your childish ways of communicating when tring to bash me considering the fact you have no clue who the hell I am I don't see why you find the need to.

I love how on internet forums people say dumb **** they wouldn't say in person.. And yes I would still say You can't drive worth **** to your face.
easy on the guy, 14.1 isn't bad...especially when you watch the video and notice the launch wasn't that great. however, 14.4 for the m3...that guy needs to sell his car...if your car is supposed to be consistent in 13.3 range and you are a whole second off, then something is wrong with the driver...chris wasn't off by that much...plus the only thing that might give him real power are his HFC's so I don't see why you think he should have significantly lower times with those mods...

if you've been doing any research on the car you plan on buying then you should know the fujitas make the car LOSE power but ADD great sound. the mufflers probably don't do anything power-wise but ADD sound. like i said, the HFC's are probably the only things that add power and it probably adds about 6whp...easy on the guy man, you're the one who provoked this BS by saying he couldn't drive...he was just defending himself...

and personally who gives a **** about 1/4 driving, wow you can drive in a straight line and time your shifts...woopty doo...the only way you can brag about driving is if you're actually racing for a living...if that's not you, then please STFU for all of our sake

Old 09-24-2008, 04:28 PM
haha...k i do agree with the bad driving..i have alot of areas that i could definately get better in...so touchey...what should i do to get a better time...what rpm should i take off from...

Old 09-24-2008, 04:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha...k i do agree with the bad driving..i have alot of areas that i could definately get better in...so touchey...what should i do to get a better time...what rpm should i take off from...
i say screw it, who cares about times as long as you're having a good time...those are the only kinda times you should be worrying about bro...i say launch from 1800 though

Old 09-24-2008, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by ugaexploder
easy on the guy, 14.1 isn't bad...especially when you watch the video and notice the launch wasn't that great. however, 14.4 for the m3...that guy needs to sell his car...if your car is supposed to be consistent in 13.3 range and you are a whole second off, then something is wrong with the driver...chris wasn't off by that much...plus the only thing that might give him real power are his HFC's so I don't see why you think he should have significantly lower times with those mods...

if you've been doing any research on the car you plan on buying then you should know the fujitas make the car LOSE power but ADD great sound. the mufflers probably don't do anything power-wise but ADD sound. like i said, the HFC's are probably the only things that add power and it probably adds about 6whp...easy on the guy man, you're the one who provoked this BS by saying he couldn't drive...he was just defending himself...

and personally who gives a **** about 1/4 driving, wow you can drive in a straight line and time your shifts...woopty doo...the only way you can brag about driving is if you're actually racing for a living...if that's not you, then please STFU for all of our sake
Hey I don't believe I was talking to you? As stated before He can't drive so stop knocking other people"M3 driver" who also can't drive worth ****.

If the kid just replied saying what ever dude I'm a beginner I would be fine, but he took it upon himself to start bashing me with his "Oh so large E-****"

I wouldn't have replied in the fashion that I did if he would have been a little more mature about the situation instead of "bashing the women I "phuched"?

Also I could care less what "intake" adds power or not the fact of the matter is he is a modded G sedan and trapped lower then a stock sedan which is why I said "HE CAN'T DRIVE!" By you saying "who gives a **** about 1/4 mile"? your are basically saying hey if your not a pro why play it...so if I'm good at basket ball and you suck and I pount it out what are you gonna say "who gives a **** you're not pro?

It seems that many people actually do give a **** about drag racing and they have made a sport out of it...I personally like drag racing, But I have also partaken in many SCCA Autox's and NASA track days. but of course, I'm not a Pro driver for any big team so who really gives a **** right?

As stated by another member you do it because you enjoy it. Even though you enjoy it doesn't mean your good at it, which the OP is not.

Old 09-24-2008, 08:31 PM
lol i dont know if u have ever been to tulsa b4 but the humidity here is quite ridiculous...maybe whereever you live u could get that time...but if your in oklahoma then your not going to do much better...ive seen the 08 g35s w/ stillen intake, exhaust, eibach, get a 13.9 at best...

Old 09-24-2008, 08:32 PM
and ugae...thanks for the support...not trying to take sides on anyone just being respectful...supra not trying to start another arguement except for say u screw bald people which was just a laugh...but y fight over forums...very lame...

Old 09-24-2008, 08:40 PM
lol i dont know if u have ever been to tulsa b4 but the humidity here is quite ridiculous...maybe whereever you live u could get that time...but if your in oklahoma then your not going to do much better...ive seen the 08 g35s w/ stillen intake, exhaust, eibach, get a 13.9 at best...
South Florida 80% humidity 90% of the time

and ugae...thanks for the support...not trying to take sides on anyone just being respectful...supra not trying to start another arguement except for say u screw bald people which was just a laugh...but y fight over forums...very lame...
Ok

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tulsa Import Faceoff Pictures...Lots of Pics