Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

BFG G-Force 235/255 ~ Front Sprt Lip ~ BB Ground Wrs ~ LED Bulbs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
actually stuff is going to be falling on the car very soon!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait~~!!!

popcornten-you said judging by the pics i dont have nav. so how did you come up with that assumption? just curious?

Attached Thumbnails BFG G-Force 235/255 ~ Front Sprt Lip ~ BB Ground Wrs ~ LED Bulbs-image_004.jpg  

Last edited by JP1080INC; 04-20-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:16 PM
The "taller" tires do fill in the gap a bit better than the OEM 225/50 and 245/45 tires. Has increasing the overall diameter of your tire messed with the traction control, ABS, or anything?

Also, I'm lovin' your Injen CAI!!! I had an Injen on my 240sx and I would get it again! Regarding installation, did you have to permanently remove and get rid of anything inside to "make room" for the intake? I see that it goes underneath, behind the bumper.

Nice work.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by GEEthirtyL!\/E
The "taller" tires do fill in the gap a bit better than the OEM 225/50 and 245/45 tires. Has increasing the overall diameter of your tire messed with the traction control, ABS, or anything?

Also, I'm lovin' your Injen CAI!!! I had an Injen on my 240sx and I would get it again! Regarding installation, did you have to permanently remove and get rid of anything inside to "make room" for the intake? I see that it goes underneath, behind the bumper.

Nice work.

The tires have not messed with anything. traction is much better with these. The oem potenas were a nightmare. They diff fill the wheel gap and look good. in person they are pretty freaking wide in the back.

i had to re-locate my horn (pretty easy) and you have to remove you stock windshield washer resoveuir and replace it wiht injens tiny red resouveir. ya, they sit pretty low. they are loud as hell under WOT!

Old 04-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by JP1080INC
dont like center caps. never did. forgot to take off tech from my sig awhile back. thanks for reminding me. the car does have nav. yep, kept the exhaust and got some more stuff on the way. + getting real valence painted black this week!DOMO
Damn, I can't wait to see the valence painted. I've been considering it, but I haven't seen anyone with a dark car do it yet - I bet it'll be awesome

Did you consider doing it vinyl?

I went ahead and ordered a new Stillen since the price is decent right now and Infiniti said I'll have less "warranty" issues if I get it new and done by them. Either way I'm happy with it

actually stuff is going to be falling on the car very soon!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait~~!!!

popcornten-you said judging by the pics i dont have nav. so how did you come up with that assumption? just curious?
Ah, you must be in an '07. I noticed no rear camera and that implies no nav in the '08s. The lack of ICC gave away the tech package

Either way it's lookin good!

Old 04-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by popcornten
Damn, I can't wait to see the valence painted. I've been considering it, but I haven't seen anyone with a dark car do it yet - I bet it'll be awesome

Did you consider doing it vinyl?

I went ahead and ordered a new Stillen since the price is decent right now and Infiniti said I'll have less "warranty" issues if I get it new and done by them. Either way I'm happy with it

Ah, you must be in an '07. I noticed no rear camera and that implies no nav in the '08s. The lack of ICC gave away the tech package

Either way it's lookin good!

thanks bro. dropping of the bumper tommorow. it was so fricking easy to take off! should get it on thursday. im still debating if i should have the painter add a hint of silver metallic paint into the black.

Last edited by JP1080INC; 04-21-2009 at 01:06 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:19 AM
dont like center caps. never did. forgot to take off tech from my sig awhile back. thanks for reminding me. the car does have nav. yep, kept the exhaust and got some more stuff on the way. + getting real valence painted black this week!DOMO

thanks bro. dropping of the bumper tommorow. it was so fricking eay to take off! should get it on thursday. im still debating if i should have the painter add a hint of silver metallic paint into the black.
I'd be worried it'll show up as glittery.... I probably would stay with straight black. I'm excited to see how this turns out cuz I need a new rear bumper so it'd be a deal to get them to paint the valence while spraying the new bumper.

Does your exhaust hang straight? It seems the left can is off a little bit

Old 04-21-2009, 12:31 AM
^ ya, i will probably stay with the gloss black.

about the exhaust. i have noticed if im not on a level ground surface it will kind of look off. where i took that pick the road slopes down to the left some.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by GEEthirtyL!\/E
Nice work.
The upsize is the same amount front & rear,
so the result is the VDC is not affected.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Nice work JP!!!!
the ride looks great

Old 04-21-2009, 01:20 PM
^ ya, i will probably stay with the gloss black.

about the exhaust. i have noticed if im not on a level ground surface it will kind of look off. where i took that pick the road slopes down to the left some.
can't wait!!

I only ask about the fitment because mine is a little off, in nearly the exact same way yours appears to be. I'm wondering if maybe it's just the way it fits on the car because we played around with it for 15 minutes at install and it still looks a little off