Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

From Stealth Trunk Lip to Murdered Out Rear!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2010 | 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by docaam
is there any way to colour the badges without removing as i painted my M45 wheels to GTR colour and exhaust flat black so was thinking of doing the badges but cant remove those
If you really want to do this, invest in a new set of badges. You're talking about $100-$150 for the entire set of rear badges.
Bring them to your dealer's paint shop and ask them to shoot them the next time they have your color in the gun... I wouldn't guess them to charge you more than $25-$50 for the painting of the badges.

Debadge yours and then install the new ones.

Old 06-28-2011 | 09:55 PM
Awesome job man! For some reason color matching the logo and lettering makes it look so much better than "debadging" the entire thing and/or just leaving the "Mt. Fuji" logo (as most ppl seem to be doing these days); then again it IS a matter of opinion.. way to change it up bro!

`Less is more` (as this was stated in one of the "debadging diy" threads) however in THIS instance: it looks "less" bc it's tastefully done by being painted the same color as the whole car and does not stand out by being too shiny and chromed out (as it is in stock trim) while being "more" bc all the emblems are still there, intact, plus it's different..

Infiniti should come out with a new line of vehicles called the Black edition.. quicker engine, carbon fiber trim thruout, lighter in weight, stunning looks, and color matched emblems.

-RZ.

Old 06-29-2011 | 01:13 AM
looks nice get all black wheels.make it look like el diablos car

Old 07-01-2011 | 02:05 PM
|
Originally Posted by foreverdr1ft
Awesome job man! For some reason color matching the logo and lettering makes it look so much better than "debadging" the entire thing and/or just leaving the "Mt. Fuji" logo (as most ppl seem to be doing these days); then again it IS a matter of opinion.. way to change it up bro!

`Less is more` (as this was stated in one of the "debadging diy" threads) however in THIS instance: it looks "less" bc it's tastefully done by being painted the same color as the whole car and does not stand out by being too shiny and chromed out (as it is in stock trim) while being "more" bc all the emblems are still there, intact, plus it's different..

Infiniti should come out with a new line of vehicles called the Black edition.. quicker engine, carbon fiber trim thruout, lighter in weight, stunning looks, and color matched emblems.

-RZ.
Thanks man. Yes that would be amazing.. a black edition. If only...

Yes, I was never a fan of debadging. I like this much more. I feel it gives the rear more character

Originally Posted by sdonabo
looks nice get all black wheels.make it look like el diablos car
I am running F14's.. titanium finish

Although, im thinking of getting black 18's for my winter setup instead of the stock 17's... hmmmmm