Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Someone broke into my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 10:47 AM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
Originally Posted by G35Robby
The fvckers charged over 500 bux on the card last night and today. But she will be getting her credit back so its good.
She also has fraud alert under her name. So inf anyone tries to use her cards or use her name to get a credit car, or do anything with her identity. They will call her up and let her know. It will be a pain in the azz when u buy stuff stuff with your credit cards, but its safe.
Wow Robby, this sucks. I fvcking hate thieves!

I just saw where they used your girl's card. Ya know, you can have the police go to these stores and anyone who has survielence at the registers can go back to the time of purchase and see these bugs on camera.
I know people who have had cards stolen and the thieves were found this very same way.

A friend at work just had a rear window blown out and they stole his work laptop. He's now out $1300 because he's responsible for the replacement.
I lock everything in the trunk now. Out of sight/out of mind (hopefully)

Good luck catching these guys...

Old 08-14-2009, 05:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AesonVirus
Wow Robby, this sucks. I fvcking hate thieves!

I just saw where they used your girl's card. Ya know, you can have the police go to these stores and anyone who has survielence at the registers can go back to the time of purchase and see these bugs on camera.
I know people who have had cards stolen and the thieves were found this very same way.

A friend at work just had a rear window blown out and they stole his work laptop. He's now out $1300 because he's responsible for the replacement.
I lock everything in the trunk now. Out of sight/out of mind (hopefully)

Good luck catching these guys...
The police wont go to these places to ask for videos. They got a lot more important **** to do. My mom works for the courts, she even said that they wont even waste their time on that.

They can catch them so much easier but they wont for some damn reason. I mean its so easy but they wont do it.

Old 08-15-2009, 02:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go to the stores yourself and convince them to help you..

Old 08-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
just read this...sucks robby, happened to me 3 times before (break ins in my older cars).

fawking bastards!

but i'm really happy all that affected your car was a busted window...you should see what they did to my old mazda, they used a pry-bar to rip my dash apart to get my deck, on top of a broken window, busted off door handle, scratched and dented up door - KOKSUKERS!.

Old 08-15-2009, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Gdrift
Go to the stores yourself and convince them to help you..
perhaps a cash bribe will make it worth their time.

Old 08-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by johnnyzee
just read this...sucks robby, happened to me 3 times before (break ins in my older cars).

fawking bastards!

but i'm really happy all that affected your car was a busted window...you should see what they did to my old mazda, they used a pry-bar to rip my dash apart to get my deck, on top of a broken window, busted off door handle, scratched and dented up door - KOKSUKERS!.
Damn dude...now thats just straight up ridiculous
Some people man...just plain fvcked up.

Old 08-15-2009, 04:34 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
^
i hear ya on that man!

Old 08-18-2009, 10:20 PM
Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts
wow. this kinda stuff never happens over here, good luck man and i hope they catch those bastards.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:00 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Q8y_drifter
wow. this kinda stuff never happens over here, good luck man and i hope they catch those bastards.
Indeed it never happens here, it's easy to catch anyone when they steal a laptop or a cell phone, they can locate them fast.

Last edited by G35s-Q8; 08-19-2009 at 01:06 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^ Same thing in Dubai...thank god.

Old 08-19-2009, 04:22 PM
You guys are lucky, this **** happens here all the time.

Old 08-19-2009, 04:37 PM
serious man, some people are so desperate.

Old 08-19-2009, 05:30 PM
It always sux to read this kinda stuff. My SUV got hit while I was shopping, window, 2 dented door panels from inside due to the hard blow, glass all over for months til i got a good enough cleaning, $500 head unit, messed up dash console, overall $1800 damage with a $500 ded. I have since learned, park in visible spots and try not to park at malls unless its a daily driver that has nothing to steal. Hide all your belongings, they will break a window for an ipod these days, and a ladies handbag, whoa thats like big crap to them.
Look, they already got use of the credit cards. Use the girls car next time, not mommys G.

Never leave anything in the car and watch for the mall parking lot sitters that wanna jack your $hit or your whole car. And I hear you say your mom did all this work investigating window repairs and such, how old are you?

Old 08-20-2009, 03:43 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by G35Robby
You guys are lucky, this **** happens here all the time.
Yeah I know bro, sucks big time.
My boy's ride got broken into in downtown SD last time I was there and they tried prying the trunk open too and they ended up bending the **** out of it.
He was flipping out the whole day until I suggested he gets a CF trunk.
He loves that trunk now. lol

Old 08-20-2009, 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by L33TZOR
It always sux to read this kinda stuff. My SUV got hit while I was shopping, window, 2 dented door panels from inside due to the hard blow, glass all over for months til i got a good enough cleaning, $500 head unit, messed up dash console, overall $1800 damage with a $500 ded. I have since learned, park in visible spots and try not to park at malls unless its a daily driver that has nothing to steal. Hide all your belongings, they will break a window for an ipod these days, and a ladies handbag, whoa thats like big crap to them.
Look, they already got use of the credit cards. Use the girls car next time, not mommys G.

Never leave anything in the car and watch for the mall parking lot sitters that wanna jack your $hit or your whole car. And I hear you say your mom did all this work investigating window repairs and such, how old are you?
WOW! that sucks dude.
But ya i hide everything or just not even put it in there.

Well im 20, but my mom was trying to find a window place. I could've done the search myself but she beat me to it lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Someone broke into my car