Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Lots of New Parts to Install - With Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 06:10 AM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Loving the pics dude, calipers came out good too, how does it look in real life close up? looks awesome from the pics

Old 03-24-2010, 10:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Clean ride... like the fit of the rear diffuser!

Old 03-29-2010, 09:53 PM
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by SxExCx
That's some hot ish right there!
Thanks, Sean. Thanks to you, the engine bay looks even better than the exterior!

Originally Posted by bat6wc
very nice adrian! thats a hot G!
Thanks, Brian... Can't wait to see yours once you've decided on a drop and got all your parts installed.

Originally Posted by xTc_G35
damn you, now i got to start ordering parts to catch up...
Haha.. I know exactly how you feel, man... If it makes you feel any better, I'm almost done for a little while, so you'll have some time to catch up.

Originally Posted by E-Ticket Ride
So, what did you do, mark the threading so you can get it back to range of your original alignment?

Looks sexy that low, but your undercarriage must get eaten up by daily driving lol.
I had it aligned with my normal drop and only drop it this low for shows, so I don't drive it much dropped like this.

Originally Posted by mureshan
You have the best G Adrian!! Did you have any issues with Stillen spoiler install? Or just paint and 3M?
Thanks for the nice words. The spoiler is pretty straight forward install... Just paint and install. Just make sure you properly prep / clean the surface before installing. I typically use Clean Solve to clean the surface and I only use 3M tape when installing body parts... no cheap generic crap for me.

Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT
Your car is BEAUTIFUL!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by docaam
One of the best IPs...everything is perfect, but I feel try black out the window chrome.

So whats next SC or TT

btw are you running any spacers with these wheels?
Thanks, man!

Yup, I agree... I have something planned for the window chrome... should be done in the very near furture.

Doi you have a crystal ball or something?!?! LOL A GTM Rotrex SC is in my very near future.

I'm running 10mm spacers up front for a total offset of +25... no spacers in the rear.. rear wheels already have a 37 mm offset.

Originally Posted by Borna
Yeah I'll definitely drop you a PM the next time I'm coming down.

Car looks sick bro, I already commented in your other thread but it deserves another one.
Thanks! Yours too!! Wish we could do a photoshoot with them side-by-side... But, since that isn't possible, we'll at least have to get together for a drink the next time your in town!

Old 03-30-2010, 12:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We should hook up after I get my Advans on and do a photoshoot. I live in socal. where are you located?

Old 03-30-2010, 03:24 AM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by hksg37s
We should hook up..
^ jkjk

On a more serious note, Adrian your car looks perfect! I wouldn't change a damn thing! Keep it up bro!

Old 03-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by hksg37s
We should hook up after I get my Advans on and do a photoshoot. I live in socal. where are you located?
Sounds good, man... I'm located in the Anaheim Hills area.

You should try to make to one of our epic OC meets... I believe the next one will be our anual Irvine Spectrum meet sometime in April.

Originally Posted by J2S2M
^ jkjk

On a more serious note, Adrian your car looks perfect! I wouldn't change a damn thing! Keep it up bro!
Thanks for the really nice words, Jason. I've got a few more exterior details to work on, then I'm done with the outside.

So, how's your car coming along? Still haven't seen you at any of the meets... when you gonna come out and join us for a meet?

Old 03-30-2010, 01:50 PM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by 2GoRNot2G
Thanks for the really nice words, Jason. I've got a few more exterior details to work on, then I'm done with the outside.

So, how's your car coming along? Still haven't seen you at any of the meets... when you gonna come out and join us for a meet?
No problem, Adrian. I am pretty sure one of your last exterior mods would be your headlights too. Keep me on the loop b/c I am trying to squeeze in some time to do something w/ the lights myself. Maybe we can tackle it together if we get a chance or at least share some inputs. For now, my car is coming along slowly but for surely. I am taking my time and being patient since I seem to be always on the tight budget nowadays, and modding cars is not one of my top priorities when it comes to my monthly expenses. Nonetheless, I try my best to squeeze in some work done to the car as much as possible. Finally, I will definitely make some time to attend a local meet soon. I just haven't had the time since my weekends have been booked for the last few months.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:23 PM
I know exactly what you mean, Jason... I've got two businesses to run and a hefty mortgage to pay, so those things keep me from doing everything I'd like to do with the G at one time... that means spacing the mods out over time. It's tough to juggle hobbies with a career... FYI, the meets are ususally on Thursday nights... hope to see you at one sometime this year!

Old 04-18-2010, 02:48 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
my g0d that's hot, what have I been missing!!! I think you need to swing by that pad!!!

Old 04-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Wow! It's been a long time since you've posted on here, Travis! Good to see you're back!

I'll try to bring it by when we come for your party in a couple of weeks... of course, I also need to bring the truck so I can take those doors off your hands if you still have them.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Oh yeah, Travis, forgot to mention that we are starting a local Corona Mini Meet. First one was last Wednesday at Tokai Sushi off Cajalco. Next one will probably be May 12th, but we also may try to do one on April 28th. Will keep you posted.

Old 04-22-2010, 03:49 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks! Yours too!! Wish we could do a photoshoot with them side-by-side... But, since that isn't possible, we'll at least have to get together for a drink the next time your in town!
Haha thanks Adrian. I'm a big failure on getting good pics of my car though.
Damn...the photoshoot sounds like such a good idea. But like you said, since that's not happening anytime soon, we'll definitely go grab some drinks when I come down next time.

Old 04-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Sounds good to me!

Old 04-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by KulG35
my g0d that's hot, what have I been missing!!! I think you need to swing by that pad!!!
Whoa dude, you've been MIA for a while, huh?

Old 05-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Oh yeah, Travis, forgot to mention that we are starting a local Corona Mini Meet. First one was last Wednesday at Tokai Sushi off Cajalco. Next one will probably be May 12th, but we also may try to do one on April 28th. Will keep you posted.

I'm there... keep me informed!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lots of New Parts to Install - With Pics