Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Rollin on Forgestars F14's Titanium Finish on my X

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by johnnyzee
WES!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS SICK BUDDY!

Congrats on the eibachs, took you a while, what do you think for ride quality...not that bad ey?

Looks like you beat me to it on the lip install, good for you man. How did that go by the way? Sorry I couldn't have been more help with that, work sucks and ever since that guy in the States tried to blow up his nut-sack on the plane, I've been retarded busy.

Looks hot, rims are AMAZING!!! I bet you look back at the car every time you leave it parked somewhere!
Ride quality is not bad at all!! I like it a lot actually. Of course its a bit stiffer, but thats exactly what I wanted. Its perfect.

haha I didnt even know about this "blowing up nut sack" story! lol Interesting.. dont burn urself out. hehe Get on that lip!!! Its gonna make your car look cleannnnnnn.

AND HOW DID U KNOW!?? HAHA Ive been staring at it everytime I park it somewhere..haha like an idiot, I keep looking back. haha Ive gotten a couple of looks already today

Originally Posted by lefizzet
Your drop looks pretty even for an X, are those just eibachs and nothing else?
Eibachs and nothing else for now. Im getting my alignment done on tuesday, a rear camber kit will be installed. Aside from that, nothing else.

Eibachs generally sit relatively even on an X. Though there seems to be more space upfront compared to the back, but just a lil bit. I actually dont mind it, cuz I dont want the front end any lower.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:16 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Wes_888
So much for getting sway bars first! lol But congrats nonetheless. Dont forget to order your rear camber kit.
Can you blame me after looking at your setup! haha Anyhow I have a feeling I might be going a little suspension crazy in the next couple months. I still can't get over how good those F14's look. Nice choice my friend.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Greekboy115
Can you blame me after looking at your setup! haha Anyhow I have a feeling I might be going a little suspension crazy in the next couple months. I still can't get over how good those F14's look. Nice choice my friend.
haha... I guess I cant :P

Thats what ive been doing.. and still doing as we speak. Suspension Crazy.

Im in the process of acquiring the GTspec M brace, rear tie brace and 6 pt brace! To really tighten up the chassis!

The F14's was an excellent choice for me. Reasonably price and you can choose exactly what specs you want. How many brands out there can u actually do that without paying a crazy amount? not much...

If you decide on these rims, its gonna be nicer on your car since you'll be running a staggered setup. Its gonna look more concaved at the rear.

Old 03-29-2010, 12:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Looks really good man. I have never seen them in 20's. And I am a fan of the no wheel lip look.

Old 03-29-2010, 01:19 AM
Nicely done.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:08 AM
love the blacked out emblems...

Old 03-29-2010, 10:50 AM
Do you need a front camber kit or are you waiting to see until after your alignment?

Old 03-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Very nice, Wes. Cars looks amazing! Absolutely love how the F14's look in the Titanium finish on your car! Now I'm jealous that I couldn't get my Forgestars and had to go with Volks instead.

Incidentally, I just got a call from Vincent at Forgestar / iForged last week and he told me that mine would be in towards the end of April if I still wanted them. I told him that I already purchased wheels, but if anyone else is interested, Forgestar will have some extra 20's for a Infiniti fitment within the next 4 - 6 weeks.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:51 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
haha... I guess I cant :P

Thats what ive been doing.. and still doing as we speak. Suspension Crazy.

Im in the process of acquiring the GTspec M brace, rear tie brace and 6 pt brace! To really tighten up the chassis!

The F14's was an excellent choice for me. Reasonably price and you can choose exactly what specs you want. How many brands out there can u actually do that without paying a crazy amount? not much...

If you decide on these rims, its gonna be nicer on your car since you'll be running a staggered setup. Its gonna look more concaved at the rear.
Nice! I have had my eye on the M braces as well but it won't be for a while. Plan on doing the sways in the next couple months. I went for the H&R sport springs let's see if that bites me in the a** come winter in New England .

I agree when it comes to Forgestar. I am always looking around for a reasonably priced lightweight wheels where I can choose my specs and I keep coming back to the F14. I have to admit if a good deal pops up on a nice set of used BBS or Volks you won't have to pull my teeth. I just can't see myself spending that kind of $$ for them new. I might have to take a page out of your book and go with the F14's.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:52 PM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Nice to finally see it mounted on the car. It came out great.

Old 03-29-2010, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by 08IvoryG4drS
Looks really good man. I have never seen them in 20's. And I am a fan of the no wheel lip look.
Me too. I prefer no lip. The rims look bigger.

Originally Posted by hybridamp
Nicely done.
Thanks =)

Originally Posted by 5u30five
love the blacked out emblems...
Thanks! I prefer this than debadging.

Originally Posted by DrGeeMD
Do you need a front camber kit or are you waiting to see until after your alignment?
I will post my alignment specs tomorrow when I get it done! We'll see how it looks. hehe

Originally Posted by 2GoRNot2G
Very nice, Wes. Cars looks amazing! Absolutely love how the F14's look in the Titanium finish on your car! Now I'm jealous that I couldn't get my Forgestars and had to go with Volks instead.

Incidentally, I just got a call from Vincent at Forgestar / iForged last week and he told me that mine would be in towards the end of April if I still wanted them. I told him that I already purchased wheels, but if anyone else is interested, Forgestar will have some extra 20's for a Infiniti fitment within the next 4 - 6 weeks.
Hey Adrian! Thanks man! Dont be jealous! your setup is FreaKin StuNNinG!!! Far superior than mine... its funny, cuz if I could afford it, I would have gotten your rims. lol Wanna trade? haha if only our fitments are the same :P lol

But yes, I am quite happy with the way it turned out. Im quite pleased.

Originally Posted by Greekboy115
Nice! I have had my eye on the M braces as well but it won't be for a while. Plan on doing the sways in the next couple months. I went for the H&R sport springs let's see if that bites me in the a** come winter in New England .

I agree when it comes to Forgestar. I am always looking around for a reasonably priced lightweight wheels where I can choose my specs and I keep coming back to the F14. I have to admit if a good deal pops up on a nice set of used BBS or Volks you won't have to pull my teeth. I just can't see myself spending that kind of $$ for them new. I might have to take a page out of your book and go with the F14's.
OoOoO!! H&R eh!!! lol Drop it like its HOT. lol

Im installing the M brace and rear tie brace tomorrow! Will let u know if I feel any improvement with it!

speaking of F14's, jump on Adrians info regarding the availabilty of F14's at the end of April!!! Definately take a page out of my book! haha... by all means.

Originally Posted by beezy619
Nice to finally see it mounted on the car. It came out great.
Thank you sir!

Old 03-30-2010, 12:19 PM
These look great Wes. I've always been a fan of the F14's. Had a used set all lined up, but the sale fell through. Regardless, hopefully these work out well for you. I'd throw a 10mm spacer on the front and rear.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:38 PM
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Hey Adrian! Thanks man! Dont be jealous! your setup is FreaKin StuNNinG!!! Far superior than mine... its funny, cuz if I could afford it, I would have gotten your rims. lol Wanna trade? haha if only our fitments are the same :P lol

Thanks, Wes! I definitely don't think my set-up is superior to yours,,, Remember, the F14's were my first choice!

I actually ended up paying almost exactly the same for my GT-30's as I would have paid for the F14's, soit didn't work out too badly.

Old 03-30-2010, 01:14 PM
**** looks hott man

Old 03-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by AidanP
These look great Wes. I've always been a fan of the F14's. Had a used set all lined up, but the sale fell through. Regardless, hopefully these work out well for you. I'd throw a 10mm spacer on the front and rear.
Thanks! Im not a fan of running spacers... im pretty happy with the way it looks now. Thx for the input though.

Originally Posted by 2GoRNot2G
Thanks, Wes! I definitely don't think my set-up is superior to yours,,, Remember, the F14's were my first choice!

I actually ended up paying almost exactly the same for my GT-30's as I would have paid for the F14's, soit didn't work out too badly.
first choice or not, your car looks STUNNING!!! hehe With everything else youve done.. my G bows down to your G. haha

Oh wow, you got a good deal on your Volks then!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rollin on Forgestars F14's Titanium Finish on my X