Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Come in Minnesota G Owners!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 09:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will hopefully be picking up a black or white '04 G35x within the next Month. Having a hard time finding one at the moment.

Old 03-15-2007, 09:34 AM
hey guys ... i'v hoping to be a new g owner soon ... gotta go through the finances first ... but since most folks here are from the minnesota area, what are your thoughts of the two infiniti dealers in the twin cities ... pretty easy to work with ...? holla back guys ...

Old 03-15-2007, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by ToughG
Welcome! If I were you, I would go to Luther Infiniti Of Bloomington. They have great customer service. I bought my G35 from Luther. I also had all of my mods installed at Luther. The service manager is a really nice guy to work with! Let me know if you have any other questions!
thanks ... i went there and the guy that helped me out was really pushy pushy ... maybe cause i'm from a small town (60,000 population) and not use to the pushy type sales guys ... so i called over to lupient infiniti and as a matter of fact ... i received better customer service and a better quote ... but is there really it for infiniti dealers in the twin cities area ...?

what i really wanna get is a 07 x model ... black/black w/ premium pkge and navi ...

what do you think about leasing for 3 years and buying it at the end of the lease ...? leasing would be more practical for me as of right now ... but i would love to purchase this at the end of the lease term ...

holla back!

Old 03-15-2007, 01:34 PM
i will be in minneapolis at march 17-20 too bad i'll not drive my g there. i use rent car.

Old 03-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Thats ok you should come out out to Hooters for some beer and food. and to look at cars

Old 03-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007_G35X - I bought mine from Luther, but usually have gone back to Lupient for service. No real problems with either place. You may also want to see if you qualify for the VPP program (http://www.insidenissan.com/vpp/nissan/). You get a pretty decent deal without any hassle.

Just curious, what small town are are from and do you still live there or are in the twin cities now?

Old 03-16-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by nate
2007_G35X - I bought mine from Luther, but usually have gone back to Lupient for service. No real problems with either place. You may also want to see if you qualify for the VPP program (http://www.insidenissan.com/vpp/nissan/). You get a pretty decent deal without any hassle.

Just curious, what small town are are from and do you still live there or are in the twin cities now?
i'm from eau claire, wi ... about 1.5 hour away but i do make my way up there some time ... BTW ... i read a little bit about the vpp program and from just scanning the info ... it looks like it's only geard towards employees of infiniti/nissan ... is there any way to work around this ... and would the dealers honor it and give me no beef about it? ... holla!

Last edited by 2007_G35x; 03-16-2007 at 09:28 AM.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by ToughG
Really?!? Any chance you remember his name? Anyways, Lupient Infiniti is a good dealership also. If you are going to buy a G35x from Lupient, buy from a salesman named Tom Parish. He is a really good guy to work with. Very easy going, nice, and cares about the customer. Yes, MN has only 2 Infiniti dealerships. I live in the Twin Cities, and it's really nice to have both dealerships by me! The 07x would really be nice! I love the color combo too! The lease idea sounds good to me. I have had many friends do the same.
thanks guy .... actually, i'm not the person to start any beef with anyone so i rather not say the name ... but i've been in direct contact with a sales person name mandi there ... she's really quick with her responses and seems like a nice non-pushy person to work with ... she gets all my questions answer, takes good care of me and very detail with her answers ... plus she was able to give me a quote with options (downpayment of 1k vs 5k vs 0, etc) when i told her i wanted one ... where as with the other sales person at the other dealer ... he wasn't able to give me a quote ... plus i felt like i was being jerked around alittle bit ... too bad because they have the bigger inventory i believe ... but we'll see where i go ... i just got in contact with another sales person there by the name of nate and he was nice to deal with ... we'll just have to wait and see where i get the vehicles from ...

holla back!

Old 03-16-2007, 05:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 2007_G35x
i read a little bit about the vpp program and from just scanning the info ... it looks like it's only geard towards employees of infiniti/nissan ... is there any way to work around this ... and would the dealers honor it and give me no beef about it? ... holla!
The VPP thing is for employees and affiliate employees which seems to include everybody. Search for your company here:
http://insidenissan.programhq.com/search.psp

I also sent you a PM with other details.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Come in Minnesota G Owners!