Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Come in Minnesota G Owners!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Josh, there's quite a few from the area on the boards, but activity is pretty low during the winter months. You may want to give it a bump as the date gets closer and people start to get excited about driving the Gs again.

Looking at your picture, did you smoke the tail lights? I would be interested to see that in person as I'm on the edge about that. So if it works out I would be in for a meet.

Some ideas for a meet would be to either have one just for the heck of it or tie it with another local event (my preference since I have over a 1+ hour drive). A few ideas would be the Morries Nissan car show (we had a meet there in 2005?) or tie it in with the HUGE car show at MBI in Osceola, but both of those are in mid or late summer. Perhaps you are aware of something sooner?

Old 01-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if i get my damn car back I'd be interested in meeting some more metro area G owners.

'07 G35S sedan 5AT, blue slate, prem+nav+tech.

Still waiting for my exhaust, muffler, heatshield and trunk trim (after being rear ended).

Old 02-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 50 Likes on 49 Posts
Nice ride ToughG i like the mods you chose for your car, glad you didn't rice it out! haha. I'm in minnesota too, but i have an 04 coupe 6spd in black.... no pix yet, mods so far are intake and plenum spacer. How do you like ur kinetix?

Old 02-09-2007, 10:47 AM
I live in Chanhassen I would be up for a meet this spring hopefully it doesn't fall the same time as my other carshows though as I have a 68 Dodge Dart GTS for my summer toy so when it's warm thats the ride of choice keep this post updated

Old 02-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Old 02-15-2007, 07:31 PM
I've had my Z for 3 years and have never seen but one modded G (silver one in AV with a Greddy TT). Keep us in the loop!

Old 02-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Hey guys, another Land o' Lakes guy. Let's get something going here in the Twin Cities. Plenty of places to meet and cruise. Springtime's coming soon.

Old 02-19-2007, 09:22 PM
woo hoo.. Got my car back. I'll try to make the 3/17th meet.
Has anyone taken their G out on a winter driving event? One of my co-workers took is '05 coupe to the Glacier Lakes Quattro Club's ice driving school on gull lake last weekend. He had a blast. They're doing a driving event march 4th. You don't have to be a quattro owner to participate:
http://www.glacierlakesqclub.org/

I'm thinking of going. It'll be nice to test out the '07 on ice assuming it doesn't warm up enough to screw with the ice stability.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ToughG, I love your new avatar. Go Kimi/Ferrari! I heard Maserati of Minneapolis will be hosting some F1 race viewing parties, which could be pretty cool. I should find out more tonight.

Old 03-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by nate
ToughG, I love your new avatar. Go Kimi/Ferrari! I heard Maserati of Minneapolis will be hosting some F1 race viewing parties, which could be pretty cool. I should find out more tonight.
No way! A party for F1? Count 2 peeps in for that. I know a coworker that'll be in for that.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Come in Minnesota G Owners!