Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Anyone in Naptown??? aka IndiaNAPolis

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 02:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
vortech right now, i'll probably do a full forged build next winter and use an APS turbo for more than the vortech can offer.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ELMACHOGERACHO
anyone around indy got a g sedan with stillen exhaust? im about to buy some soon and id like to hear it in person before i buy it.
I have a stillen on my 05 G35X. Put it on 7 months ago.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by binder
vortech right now, i'll probably do a full forged build next winter and use an APS turbo for more than the vortech can offer.
I'm Terre Haute South class of 1993.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:19 AM

I advise staying away from aps products. I just sold my aps extreme kit bc their customer service is terrible

Old 04-27-2009, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by Rootcanal
I'm Terre Haute South class of 1993.
how's it going!

and i'm glad i build race motors...otherwise i might actually need to call APS haha.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:50 PM
It's not that I'm a moron who doesn't know how to work on cars but it's a little annoying when you can't get a hold of a company when you need a 9/16 jic to 3/8 bspt male union that you can't find anywhere in the united states.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Blackbird V35
It's not that I'm a moron who doesn't know how to work on cars but it's a little annoying when you can't get a hold of a company when you need a 9/16 jic to 3/8 bspt male union that you can't find anywhere in the united states.
oic, i didn't know that they had one off parts that couldn't be found anywhere. that sucks.

i wasn't trying to be insulting by mentioning i build race motors, i just don't often need customer service when i purchase race parts

Old 04-27-2009, 06:08 PM
It's cool, alot of their stuff is strange since it's an austrailian company. I got sick of trying to find replacement parts so I sold the kit and went with a good old US based company, GTM. The kit is better quality and it'll make an assload more power than the aps extreme

Old 05-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Hey guys, I'm moving to Zionsville in August. If anyone knows of a good shop and mobile detailer, let me know.

Old 05-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Schoolz bout done & good weather iz here!!! Whoz down to meet ???

Old 05-07-2009, 09:58 AM
as long as it's during the week i'm game. I work the weekend shift (straight through) every weekend at the hospital.

Old 05-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Sundays/Mondays are only days I can do.

Old 05-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by AAMC
Hey guys, I'm moving to Zionsville in August. If anyone knows of a good shop and mobile detailer, let me know.
Shop choices here are pretty limited but for dealer service I have always had a good experience with Dreyer & Reinbold on the north side at 96th & Keystone. You probably won't have to worry about it since you will be living on the north side but avoid Dreyer & Reinbold in Greenwood. As far as detailing I do not know of any decent mobile detailers but there is a shop called Jimmy Buff-Its that is also on 96th St. that has worked on my car and they did a great job. Hope that helps out some.

Old 05-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by yourdoinitwrong
Shop choices here are pretty limited but for dealer service I have always had a good experience with Dreyer & Reinbold on the north side at 96th & Keystone. You probably won't have to worry about it since you will be living on the north side but avoid Dreyer & Reinbold in Greenwood. As far as detailing I do not know of any decent mobile detailers but there is a shop called Jimmy Buff-Its that is also on 96th St. that has worked on my car and they did a great job. Hope that helps out some.
i agree. i purchased my car from dreyer north and my best friends works on the bmw side of dreyer north (technician). That dealership has always treated me well.

They have detailed my car a few times and it turned out great. I prefer a mom and pop shop back here in my small town 2 hours away though. They go through every inch of the car for only 60$. It's great.

Last edited by binder; 05-07-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: am i not able to spell? lol...had to adjust some spelling errors that were bugging me
Old 05-07-2009, 11:26 AM
i agree. i purchased my car from dreyer north and my best friends works on the bmw side of dreyer north (technitian). That dealership has always treated me well.

They have detailed my car a few times and it turned out great. I prefer a mom and pop shop back here in my small town 2 hours away though. They go through every inch of the car for only 60$. It's great.
When I first bought my car I wanted all the fluids changed just for my peace of mind and since I live on the south side I called Dreyer south and they were going to charge me $275 just to drain and fill the tranny (not a full flush) and their north store did the tranny, coolant, and rear diff for $260. It sucks because I live less than 10 minutes from the south store but after that whole thing I won't be taking my car there. It's a haul to go up north but they treat me very well and give me a loaner even though I didn't buy my car there which was a nice surprise. Plus they have more interesting brands to look at if I'm waiting on something since they started selling Maserati.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone in Naptown??? aka IndiaNAPolis