Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Next MN Z/G Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 09:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok new got the news , she will be happy the only thing is that is still at work in woodberry..... thanks againg i will give you call later..

Old 07-27-2008, 10:05 AM
III
Thanks for throwing together the meet guys. It was good getting out and meeting you all!!

Old 07-27-2008, 12:05 PM
It was good to meet all the new guys. This club keeps growing by the day. Nice.

Old 07-27-2008, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by HoCkeYBrAhCA/MN
yea i stopped at bp to fill up on the way home to see it under light and it looks ALOT better.

just orderd a REAL ionic grill. my gill now is POS! and monday im gunna get 30% tint....darker than jannys :P

then im done with moding for awhile....ha

What are you going to do with the old grill? Maybe you can give it to me for cheap for helping with the S-techs But fore sure get some day pics of the the car with the s-techs.

The H-techs are really smooth on the road. It's a pretty noticeable difference in ride from the stock sport coupe springs. Me and Nic are pros now at suspension. And you can go to Janik and Nick for your debadging needs. Chue thanks for letting us use the spring compressor. It was really nice to have that thing there for the install as well as air tools.

Old 07-27-2008, 09:31 PM
anytime.....

The H-techs are really smooth on the road. It's a pretty noticeable difference in ride from the stock sport coupe springs. Me and Nic are pros now at suspension. And you can go to Janik and Nick for your debadging needs. Chue thanks for letting us use the spring compressor. It was really nice to have that thing there for the install as well as air tools.[/QUOTE]

Old 07-28-2008, 12:30 AM
Originally Posted by mysticmotion
What are you going to do with the old grill? Maybe you can give it to me for cheap for helping with the S-techs But fore sure get some day pics of the the car with the s-techs.

The H-techs are really smooth on the road. It's a pretty noticeable difference in ride from the stock sport coupe springs. Me and Nic are pros now at suspension. And you can go to Janik and Nick for your debadging needs. Chue thanks for letting us use the spring compressor. It was really nice to have that thing there for the install as well as air tools.
its a cheap knock off man. ha budget modding as janny says. ill give it to you for free man my ionic should be here friday

i had a photo shoot at the infamous arbor lakes parking structure. ill post them tomorrow. i was out with the ladies tonight cruisin in the g ha i can take corners at 60mph...the body doesnt even move and when i go over certain bumps it jolts me ha. i love the ride though. although there is a certain noise that happens on the back right...kinda like what janny had. ill fix it though. it only happens when i go over decent bumbs. could be the wheel hitting my well? idk. thanks anyways for istalling my spring man

me and janny are the debadge pros in minnesota.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Old 07-28-2008, 12:46 AM
Here are a few pics from the meet.

Old 07-28-2008, 01:17 AM
The pics look awesome, I wish I had been able to make it to the 2nd part of the meet. It is just a little too, well almost, monochromatic. We need a GF G sedan in there.

Hockey - is the noise a soft clunking noise? If yes did it just start and what was the last thing you did, springs?

Boomer - the tails look awesome, I can't wait to see them in person some time. I have thought about doing that to mine. Are they illegal? Have you ever been hassled for them? What exactly did you do, tint, smoke, overlays?

Old 07-28-2008, 07:30 AM
I just got them done a couple weeks ago.. I have not been hassled so far. The tails are actually painted and cleared.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:22 PM
yea. doesnt do it all the time. only when i go over speedbumps

boomer- can you smoke my tails? i can debadge your g if you want ha me and janny are pros

Old 07-28-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by HoCkeYBrAhCA/MN
its a cheap knock off man. ha budget modding as janny says. ill give it to you for free man my ionic should be here friday

I'll still take it since the price is right I'll grab it from you at the next meet. The day pics of your ride look nice though

Old 07-28-2008, 02:19 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Nick, dont call me Janny!!! lol!! Yanik is as far as my name will go

Pics look great boomer! Non of my car though

Old 07-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT
Nick, dont call me Janny!!! lol!! Yanik is as far as my name will go

Pics look great boomer! Non of my car though
ha im a hockey player bro. we add y's to peoples names ha...but your name isnt jann...ha

Old 07-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
How about Yanny? He's a good looking dude therefor you should be accepting of that name

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Next MN Z/G Meet