Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Wisconsin Clear Bra Installer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 09:19 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wisconsin Clear Bra Installer

Anyone looking to get a clear bra installed or have their windows tinted I HIGHLY recommend Auot Trim Design in Appleton, Wisconsin. They do outstanding work and take the time to do it right! They treat your car as if it's theirs! Tell them Michael from Neenah sent ya!

http://www.autotrimdesign.com/main.html

Old 08-12-2004, 08:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Wisconsin Clear Bra Installer

Do you drive a TB coupe? I've only seen one G35c around the Fox Valley. Now there'll be two as I'm picking up a B/B Coupe today!

Old 08-12-2004, 08:23 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Micco,

I live in Neenah and drive a Diamond Graphite/Graphite 2004.5 G35x. If the coupe would be AWD I would have gotten the coupe instead of the sedan. Coupes are easily the most beautiful automobiles on the road. Funny story: I hadn't seen ANY G sedans in the Fox Valley until the day I went to get mine in Milwaukee. That morning I saw two while going for a run in the morning! Are you getting your coupe from Intrnational Auot? If so, I hope you got it at invoice or less. It took very little negotiating on my part to get them to invoice. Plus they told me they had another 100 Gs coming in before they even would get an 05.

Enjoy the new ride! It's a wonderful car!

Old 08-16-2004, 09:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might regret getting the coupe around January, but I figured I'd just keep my current front wheel drive car for the bad snow days.

I got my coupe at Int'l Auto. I paid a couple hundred over invoice for a 6MT Coupe, which I felt is a pretty good deal. The Sedan's are going at or below invoice, but the 6MTs seem to still be going for close to MSRP most places. As far as I can tell I've gotten one of the best deals on 6MT's of anyone in G35Driver or FreshAlloy!

I asked the Nissan dealer in town if there were going to get an Infiniti dealership now that Infiniti is on the rise. The guy told me they decided to not get a dealership since Infiniti required a seperate building for the two brands. Too bad, it's a long way for service. How has Int'l been with service?

I love my G! I had one yahoo almost run me off the 441 bridge over the Fox River checking the car out ( at least I hope that's what he was checking out . It's been a blast to drive. I'm a transplant to the area and don't know much about the local scenic highways. Any suggestions on good driving routes? <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by Micco on 08/16/04 06:48 PM.</EM></FONT></P>