Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Kansas City Metro area Gs....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 09:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are some apartments north of 143rd on Metcalf that I have had several friends stay at and really like. If your interested I will find out the name of them. For more 'bang' for your buck you will better off going south from your office instead of north.

Old 04-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Yeah, I looked at some yesterday that I fell in love with. Nice, gated community and close to everything. The only drawback is I'm afraid I'm going to have to get some new furniture due to the small size. Oh well!! haha

Old 04-13-2011, 12:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LR Coupe here in Olathe! Down for any meets..

Side note:
Is the guy in the black coupe with alabama plates that stopped in the middle of the road at 119th and ridgeview to ask me about my lights on here??

Old 04-13-2011, 01:02 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Any of you want to pick up topspeed exhaust for $500 in wichita ks

Old 04-16-2011, 08:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
whats up KC. I'm picking up my 06 g coupe monday trading in my trailblazer ss. does anyone have exhaust, intake, suspension for sale? whoops should of read the whole thread are you willing to meet anywhere near half way? i drove from overland park to wichita before BORING drive

Old 04-16-2011, 09:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My exhaust didn't come with extention u have to order for extra like 40 bucks, like where half way, maybe I can drive to newton

Old 04-16-2011, 09:20 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by azn_kiddd
My exhaust didn't come with extention u have to order for extra like 40 bucks, like where half way, maybe I can drive to newton
ill hit you up monday. I was in a hurry while dealer was closing forgot to look at carfax, just pulled it up and has an accident So unless they come way down on the price I wont be getting it I was so excited to not be getting 11 mpg

Old 04-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by 6MT G35 KS
LR Coupe here in Olathe! Down for any meets..

Side note:
Is the guy in the black coupe with alabama plates that stopped in the middle of the road at 119th and ridgeview to ask me about my lights on here??
Who did you buy your Kuruma Z front bumper from and how was the fitment?

Old 04-19-2011, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by OtisG35
Who did you buy your Kuruma Z front bumper from and how was the fitment?
ARCH Industries, fitment is probably an 8/10...could probably get better fitment if you go to a better shop than I did though. If money isn't an issue and your looking for perfect fitment than I would just buy the authentic version from strafe

Not sure where you live but if you want to look at it I could show it to you sometime..I live in Olathe

Old 04-19-2011, 11:50 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
If anyone has any sedan sideskirts that would fit an 04x please PM me! Also interested front bumpers. I live in KC up near Liberty.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:15 AM
Hey 6mt, I don't suppose you were up around the Old Chicagos / Best Buy / Wal Mart area off Metcalf in OP on Monday were you? If not, I met another red coupe with a kuruma bumper.

Old 04-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by RoadblocK
Hey 6mt, I don't suppose you were up around the Old Chicagos / Best Buy / Wal Mart area off Metcalf in OP on Monday were you? If not, I met another red coupe with a kuruma bumper.
Hmm dont believe I was, might be the guy that stopped me in the jccc parking garage asking me where I got my bumper a few months back..

Old 04-20-2011, 12:48 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by RoadblocK
Might have been me, i am rolling with a K2 front, bassani exhaust, test pipes, intake, Osiris, lowering springs, aftermarket clutch and brakes (slotted, youll know its me). also have a a-pillar pod and double din setup plus a few other goodies inside and out.

I was in that area monday.

I also tried to set up a meet and frankly uber failed. Like 4 cars showed up, we drove most of the 435 loop, and i took pictures. unfortunately the pictures are mostly blurry cause i suck at manual mode and forgot to switch it to auto.

I am willing to go somewhere to meet, but i dont think i will set up another one.

Make sure you check out KCSR.org for the local car forums!

Link to my old meet thread:https://g35driver.com/forums/midwest...35-cruise.html

Old 04-20-2011, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by 06g35meister
Might have been me, i am rolling with a K2 front, bassani exhaust, test pipes, intake, Osiris, lowering springs, aftermarket clutch and brakes (slotted, youll know its me). also have a a-pillar pod and double din setup plus a few other goodies inside and out.

I was in that area monday.

I also tried to set up a meet and frankly uber failed. Like 4 cars showed up, we drove most of the 435 loop, and i took pictures. unfortunately the pictures are mostly blurry cause i suck at manual mode and forgot to switch it to auto.

I am willing to go somewhere to meet, but i dont think i will set up another one.

Make sure you check out KCSR.org for the local car forums!

Link to my old meet thread:https://g35driver.com/forums/midwest...35-cruise.html
Yea it might be hard to get enough people for a meet here in KC as there arent to many modded G's around..

On a side note, everyone should go to this event:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187038244654066

Old 04-20-2011, 12:58 PM
That sounds about right. I just caught a glimpse of the front end just to know it wasn't stock. K2 and Kurumas look way too similar if you are passing by fairly quickly.

I'm just getting settled into this area, so anytime you wanna hang out, let me know and I'll pm you my number or something.

I've got an 03 coupe. The only things that aren't stock at this point are the springs and the wheels. That will be changing after I get my money situated after the move and all. Just too much stuff going on at once.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kansas City Metro area Gs....