Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Kansas City Metro area Gs....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by azn_kiddd
Got my 20"s for sale if any of u interest lmk
Details please. Black? Staggered? Price?!

Old 04-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by 6MT G35 KS
Anyone near Olathe ever changed their M/T fluid, diff fluid, or drive belts? Im looking to do all of these this weekend...if anyone with experience wants to help?
How did your project go over the weekend?

Old 04-25-2011, 10:10 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It's under wheels and tires

Old 04-25-2011, 11:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DaddyinKC
How did your project go over the weekend?
Pretty good considering it was the first time I have ever changed M/T and diff fluids...ran into a few troubles being the first time doing it but next time it will be a breeze!

Last edited by 6MT G35 KS; 04-26-2011 at 12:00 AM.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:44 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
can someone help with headlight question ive been searching for past hour. I have a 06 and i hate the yellow lights with the hids. im so confused with city, clearance, fog light etc. I want to replace the what i guess is considered the fog light under the factiry projector with a whiteish/blue led type light. seems like some fit some dont. can someone with an 06 help point me in the right direction with what blubs i should go with and fit for the fog and city light

Old 04-27-2011, 01:51 PM
KC ROLLCALL!!!

Looks like decent weather friday, whats everyone doing? we should get together and meet/cruise! any takers?

Old 04-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Pretty good considering it was the first time I have ever changed M/T and diff fluids...ran into a few troubles being the first time doing it but next time it will be a breeze!
My bad, i should check this more often. I definately have done all of those things, hopefully you made it through in good time?

Old 04-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by kcmacaroni
KC ROLLCALL!!!

Looks like decent weather friday, whats everyone doing? we should get together and meet/cruise! any takers?
Dang it!!! I'm going back to Springfield MO to get all my stuff to complete my move to KC on Thursday. I'll be back on Saturday, looking forward to hitting up some bars Saturday night, then showing up at IFO with my Springvegas crew. If you guys show up Sunday and you see a TruForm sticker or t-shirt, ask them about me, Travis.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by kcmacaroni
KC ROLLCALL!!!

I'm in. KC Trends is having their Fast Friday this Friday. Would that be a good place to meet? There will be some very cool cars in attendance.

http://www.facebook.com/kctrends

Old 04-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Hey that sounds pretty cool! maybe we should all caravan into the meet together haha

Old 05-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Has anyone had a shop in KC replace their drive belt? I want to get mine replaced and the dealership wants $170. Just looking to see if some other shop that does a good job would be a little less expensive.

Old 05-01-2011, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by DaddyinKC
Has anyone had a shop in KC replace their drive belt? I want to get mine replaced and the dealership wants $170. Just looking to see if some other shop that does a good job would be a little less expensive.
If your talking about the two serpentine drive belts than you can do it yourself for about $50 (cost of the belts)...I just did this a week ago for my 90k mile maintenance schedule

Old 05-04-2011, 07:35 AM
tuner in the kc area

i have a 04 6mt and currently have 1/2 plenum spacer, injen cai, testpipes,custom magnaflow catback exhaust and abiut to install a UR underdrive crank pulley.i want to get the car tuned by orisis but dont know if there are any tuners near the kc area. does anyone in the area know of a tuner and do you think i should put down good numbers with a tune and these current mods?

Old 05-04-2011, 09:07 AM
If your talking about the two serpentine drive belts than you can do it yourself for about $50 (cost of the belts)...I just did this a week ago for my 90k mile maintenance schedule
If that's the case, he might be better off to change out the pulleys while he's at it. I did mine myself, and my pulleys developed a squal after tightening them back up after the belt replacement. Which led to me doing the following...

Old 05-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by thenderson
i have a 04 6mt and currently have 1/2 plenum spacer, injen cai, testpipes,custom magnaflow catback exhaust and abiut to install a UR underdrive crank pulley.i want to get the car tuned by orisis but dont know if there are any tuners near the kc area. does anyone in the area know of a tuner and do you think i should put down good numbers with a tune and these current mods?
There is a shop in north kansas city called JTautosports. I've heard good things about them and thinking about taking my car there to get tuned once i get my smaller pulley.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kansas City Metro area Gs....