Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Wisconsin Drivers Road Trip Spring 2013

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 06:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Wisconsin Drivers Road Trip Spring 2013

Hi everyone, this coming up spring some friends and I are taking a mini road trip to The Mall of America. The specific date is still not set but it will be sometime in the spring/early summer. It won't and doesn't have to be only Infiniti or Nissan drivers. So if you and your friends are interested let me know and you guys could come with. As long as you have a nice ride and not some ricer or some other piece lol. So far we have about (3) Infiniti G35s going, (3) Nissan 350zs, (2) Mitsubishi Evolution VIIIs, (2) Dodge SRT-4s, (3) Chevy SS Cobalts, and some others that I just can't think of right now, so around 13 cars so far. Still people coming and going so I'm not sure on who's all coming yet.

It's going to be a lot of fun and I'm really excited, haven't really done anything like this before ha. If you are from around the area of Madison/Milwaukee/Dodge County and you want to have a good time, meet new people and check out some cool rides just let me know. As soon as we work out all the details I will let anyone who is interested know. I will let you know the date of the road trip, the time and where to meet.

Have a good day all you fellow Infiniti and car enthusiasts and happy holidays!

These are just some of the cars that are going. (Mine is the first car, the 2003 Caribbean Blue Infiniti G35 Coupe)