Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Chicago Land New Group And Local Meets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
sweet

Old 06-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess I'm in.

Old 06-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm definitely NOT in, only because it's my sister's baby shower that I'm helping with, and then also my birthday afterwards... so I'll be probably be in the city with my girl.... take alot of pics!!

Originally Posted by HEGONE
synth19 (Not Sure)
And three other supras and a couple of Z's?
Is there more?

Old 06-03-2005, 05:11 PM
I was considering making a subforum on ChicagoZ.com strictly for G35's. Currently, all the topics go into "car talk" Which is a mix of G and Z related topics.. what do you guys think? Anyone interested? It seems like you guys have a good group, maybe your own subforum would be good since this site only has a midwestern subforum (no-Chicago specific one). Let me know!

Old 06-03-2005, 06:13 PM
sounds like there is going to be a good turnout....are we going to eat at hooters or not???

Old 06-04-2005, 11:22 PM
GUESS WHAT FELLOZ, lol, ,y old 7thgencivic guys are plannin a big meet that exact date and time lol and the same place... hahahha i just looked at the civic site because i'm still a big ricer myself, i still have my 02 Civic which i might tell my gf to bring that day lol.... check this out....This is from the 7thgencivic.com forum of chicago LOL

Okay everyone, here is the info for the next summer meet! Lets make it a good one. Please check in here and tell me you're coming so I can add your name to the list.

MEET INFORMATION HERE *UPDATED*

New Date: June 18, 2005

Parking lot next to Hooters.

Time: 12:00 pm
I'm sure some people will be there early.
Free refreshments at the parking lot!!

Old 06-04-2005, 11:52 PM
^ haha! That's hilarious! What are the chances of that happening! This is definitley going to be an interesting meet!

Old 06-05-2005, 01:18 AM
hey guys

Hey guys, sorry I havnt been on in a few days. I actually just graduated from high school yay!!! The whole ceremony was really long b/c I went to a military academy, they had a whole military planned ceremony. But yeah im so excited for this meet, this should be huge. Lol about the rice rockets, no hating but lol this is gonna be funny, its the classy against the well ricers haha. But it should be good times, im sure hooters will love the g crowed!!! But any of you feel free to call my cell 847-636-4761... Ok guys, later boys. Our friends at chicagoz.com will be adding stuff for g35's and im sure we will be both organizing meets, they will probably take over this because they are huge, but this is a good start im sure. 14 days left yay!!!

Old 06-05-2005, 01:55 AM
Just to let you guys know, in the past, from my experience Streets of Woodfield security don't likey car gatherings in their lot.....you guys are prolly better of having it at Busse Woods.

Speaking of Busse Woods, ATTENTION all Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti owners alike, there is going to be a Nissan meet at Busse Woods on July 17th, so mark your calanders. This is a notice that should give you guys plenty of time to schedule yourself to come to this meet.....and please spread the word, this is going to be a pot luck so bring food to share. We will have a grill going.....but another grill going won't be bad either. I hope this meet will be one of the biggest this year.

Old 06-05-2005, 09:24 PM
argggggggggggggg can't wait! 13 MORE DAYS!!!!! oudsapghw0-48t9weihfrsdfihsfp[;esaf hahhahahaha

Old 06-05-2005, 11:33 PM
update on the meet. due to the fact that civic club is having a big meet on the same date and same location, we are moving our meeting place. we are no longer meeting at hooters in schaumburg. instead, we will be meeting at chili's in streamwood, located by the super target on il-59 (sutton road)/il-19 (irving park road). i already talked to the manager and he is totally cool with us meeting there. i already reserved one side of the restaurant for all of us to sit down and eat. all i need is the head count of how many people are actually showing up. also, we are discussing on having an actual show where people will be awarded. we are trying to figure out the catagories and prizes right now. so, stay tuned. after the dinner, we are planning on driving to the city to navy pier with a couple of stops to take pictures.

i'm waiting on a couple of sponsors for the show. we are going to have some really nice stuff for 1-3 winners and it's not limited to just g35. however, in order for this meet to happen, we need everyone's cooperation. please do not rev your engines as there will be no tolarence for that, nor burnouts and other stupid stuff like that. it took a lot of effort for me and george to organize this meet, so please be courteous and show respect.

any ideas are welcome.
please stay tuned for additional info

when: saturday, june 18th
what time: 2pm for everyone to show, 4pm judging
where: chili's in streamwood
chili's in streamwood

we are thinking of doing $10 entry for the show to cover our cost for the prizes.

Old 06-06-2005, 04:19 AM
hey

Hey guys I meet up with vlad, we actually had a lot of fun and we were thinking of possibilities to make this an awesome meet. We are gonna have gifts, prizes, certificates everything. There are gonna be judges that will judge the best cars in different sub categories. They include judges from sport tuned, chillies management, fields infiniti, to make this really fair. And for everyone to be fair the categories will be as follows. Nicest wheels, Nicest looks, Best Performance, Best All around, Nicest Stock car, best sound, nicest interior. We want this to be fair, and we want it to provide for an opportunity for others to win as well that specializes or that are interested in other categories as well. Well, tell me what you guys think of this, I hope and I know this will work out really well, and this will lead to many more meets in the future. Hope to see all of you there!! We are just so excited I can’t wait!!! Btw Vlad's sedan is ..... omg amazing =) I loved it

Old 06-06-2005, 09:04 AM
Unable to Attend

I will not be able to make the June 18th meet.

The F1 USGP is in Indy that weekend.

Brent

Old 06-06-2005, 10:21 AM
im still in

Old 06-06-2005, 10:56 AM
ahhhhhhhh, DAMMMMMM, I just don't kno what to say, i might not make it if its in streamwood... I live right next to woodfield mall, so i though it would be perfect... But i'll see... take care felloz...have a great meet if i don't make it..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Chicago Land New Group And Local Meets