Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Bloomington, Indiana / IU

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 02:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bochenek
fellow hoosier here... long time lurker

will be down for second summer session but with be in my Blue Acura TL-S.. you guys might have seen me... it's lowered and has a kit

anyway, i'm picking up a G late july/early august as i get rid of the TL august 13th

good choice

Old 06-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Optional
fellow hoosier here... long time lurker

will be down for second summer session but with be in my Blue Acura TL-S.. you guys might have seen me... it's lowered and has a kit

anyway, i'm picking up a G late july/early august as i get rid of the TL august 13th
Have I seen your car out at Sam's Club before? I might have been checkin it out one day that I was out there. I wonder if TL fog lamps will fit cleanly (both aesthetically, and technically) into the inlets on my G's bumper. Not many blue TL's around in the 2003 style. I've been looking for a solution thats unique, and probably from a mfr other than Infiniti. I want lamps with an outboard curve that evenly matches the angle of our air inlet's outermost edge. Like I said...something unique! So anyway, I may have been ckin your car out.

Old 06-14-2006, 09:58 AM
Optional
INDY Z-Car meet 6/17@Hubler Nissan Rt 31s Greenwood

10th anniversary of Indy Z-car Club meet at Hubler on 31 in Greenwood on Saturday June 17th. BlackbirdV35 (Jason) and I(Jamie) are definitely going, but not sure what time we're going just yet. Here are the details:

Registration at Hubler Nissan opens at 9:00am on Saturday, June 17th. $20. per car. Judging begins at 12:00noon. Trophies & Raffle at 3:30pm. Sponsors donating to the raffle include MSA, Stillen, Jim Wolf, Black Dragon, Summit Racing, Mother’s Polish, and Scenic Road Rallies. There will be a silent auction for 3 hot laps on the Indy Motor Speedway in an Indy 2-seater from Sinden Racing!! The ride of your life~ guaranteed. Trophies awarded for 1st and 2nd place in Stock and Modified in all Generations, plus Best of Show and Peoples’ Choice. Dash Plaques for the first 50 that register.

Old 06-14-2006, 11:01 AM
dood start a new topic.

Old 06-18-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by kidtronix
Have I seen your car out at Sam's Club before? I might have been checkin it out one day that I was out there. I wonder if TL fog lamps will fit cleanly (both aesthetically, and technically) into the inlets on my G's bumper. Not many blue TL's around in the 2003 style. I've been looking for a solution thats unique, and probably from a mfr other than Infiniti. I want lamps with an outboard curve that evenly matches the angle of our air inlet's outermost edge. Like I said...something unique! So anyway, I may have been ckin your car out.
yeah.. i'm out at sam's quite a bit

funny you mention that though... i sat in my car one day while in the parking lot and was checking out a G. were you parked on the far right side (if looking at Sam's)?

anyway, if you guys see me... give me a wave or something.. i'm always checking out the G's when I see them

Old 06-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Optional
yeah.. i'm out at sam's quite a bit

funny you mention that though... i sat in my car one day while in the parking lot and was checking out a G. were you parked on the far right side (if looking at Sam's)?

anyway, if you guys see me... give me a wave or something.. i'm always checking out the G's when I see them
LOL YEAH, that was me. I always park out there in the no-dent-zone close to the Sam's gas station.

Old 07-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Just check this part of the forum. Was 1 of the first 4 G35c in Bloomington (somewhere around 2004) =)
I live in Indy now but sometimes I come to bloomie during weekend. Anyway, I'll def consider if there's any meet

Ps: Just realize if this thread is 1 month old....

Last edited by Greatwars; 07-14-2006 at 12:34 AM.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:15 PM
Optional
We check it every now and then. You can always PM us if you're gonna head down on a weekend.

Old 07-15-2006, 08:56 AM
Sure, if you see black coupe with topsecret front bumper and spoiler plus injen exhaust (you should hear coz of its drowning sound), that should be me =)

Btw whats ur g35c color? I should have seen it sometimes coz i visit bloomie like once every 2-3 weeks.

Last edited by Greatwars; 07-15-2006 at 09:02 AM.