New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Newbie in high-speed pursuit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 06:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newbie in high-speed pursuit

Hi to all! Have a little over 1500 mi on my G356MT, Diamond Graph., stone int.

Had the thing a week and was involved in a high-speed pursuit. I was the pursuer. Silly man in a Golf of all things ran a red, almost hit me and clipped the car next to me. He took off. I went after him. Eventually ended up on the freeway untli the cavalry could arrive. He was also under the influence of something. Bad day for him... felony hit and run and DUI.

I tell you, that Bluetooth thing is handy when you need to call the police. Also, the memo pad was fun, as I was able to take down a description of the car, license plate, etc. in case I lost him. HA!

Hopefully this buys me some driving "Carma." I got a speeding ticket ($250) a couple weeks earlier in my old Audi 100.

Anyway, I'm glad a group like this exists! Do we have a collection or fund we can pay into for member's bail?

Old 05-26-2006, 06:32 PM
WoW.. first time ive heard a story like that... glad you were able to keep up with him and handle it until the cops arrived

Old 05-26-2006, 06:37 PM
im sorry to hear about the near accident, but thats pretty sweet to be able to tail someone like that. i want to be able to drive without any worries of getting in trouble, maybe i need something like that to happen. (without being hit of course, or anyone else being hit)

Old 05-26-2006, 09:21 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by racer(x)
Hi to all! Have a little over 1500 mi on my G356MT, Diamond Graph., stone int.

Had the thing a week and was involved in a high-speed pursuit. I was the pursuer. Silly man in a Golf of all things ran a red, almost hit me and clipped the car next to me. He took off. I went after him. Eventually ended up on the freeway untli the cavalry could arrive. He was also under the influence of something. Bad day for him... felony hit and run and DUI.

I tell you, that Bluetooth thing is handy when you need to call the police. Also, the memo pad was fun, as I was able to take down a description of the car, license plate, etc. in case I lost him. HA!

Hopefully this buys me some driving "Carma." I got a speeding ticket ($250) a couple weeks earlier in my old Audi 100.

Anyway, I'm glad a group like this exists! Do we have a collection or fund we can pay into for member's bail?
Kudos racerX, and welcome to G35Driver.

G/L with that ticky....

C.