New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

From Audi to Infinity

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 01:46 PM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Wink From Audi to Infinity

Hey there people, Nice forum I just bought a 08 G35 Sedan in Ivory Pearl. first time I buy an Infinity and hope it doesn't disappoint, I've been driving Audi's the past few years so I've gotten pretty used to them but now moved over to the Japanese market. Used to drive an Audi S3, so the turbo kick was nice now I gotta get used to the V6 "swell", just wanted to say hi and you'll be hearing from me a lot more soon.

P.S. Getting delivery of the car tomorrow (can't wait )

Old 05-14-2008, 01:48 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
congrats, but lets start off right by spelling infinity infiniti.
Congrats again u will love the car especially having it less time in service department.

Old 05-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thing in with the Audis these days , no longer are they built as well , reliability and customer satisfaction is poor ,

also vey bland , they all look the same just different sizes ,

we had two RX8 before the 350GT , and looked at the new Audi TT , to be honest we were disgusted with the TT the RX8 was a much better equipped car and value for money ,

the Audi came with nothing . zilch all just add ons , still just a hairdressers pretty golf at end of day what ever way you look at it, performance poor to

the R8 is about the only thing interesting Audi have done in years , but just a RS5 under that body , even the lights are now on every other damn model

Old 05-15-2008, 01:14 AM
You're Despicable

Originally Posted by Klubbheads
congrats, but lets start off right by spelling infinity infiniti.
Congrats again u will love the car especially having it less time in service department.
lol opps, I'll get used to spelling in right soon

Old 05-15-2008, 01:18 AM
You're Despicable

Originally Posted by BLITZSKYLINE
thing in with the Audis these days , no longer are they built as well , reliability and customer satisfaction is poor ,

also vey bland , they all look the same just different sizes ,

we had two RX8 before the 350GT , and looked at the new Audi TT , to be honest we were disgusted with the TT the RX8 was a much better equipped car and value for money ,

the Audi came with nothing . zilch all just add ons , still just a hairdressers pretty golf at end of day what ever way you look at it, performance poor to

the R8 is about the only thing interesting Audi have done in years , but just a RS5 under that body , even the lights are now on every other damn model
I would agree on a few things you've said, but bad build quality I'm not so sure off, I've had two Audis one for over 4 years and the S3 going on 3 years soon.

I wouldn't agree that they all look the same, especially the new ones. I love the S3, S4, RS4, NOW S5, S6, S8 and R8, I think the top models in their categories works well.

I would agree with the fact that they come with no options and are expensive, thats the main reason I went for a G35, it was either that or a stock B8 A41.8T. So I brought it down to either having 160hp fwd or having a 316hp rear wheel drive with a fully loaded car. You can see what I went for