New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New Chick - 05 G35 6MT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have found heaven!!!

that's right!!! heaven on earth is possible... i bought my 06 g35 6mt coupe about a month ago and loving every min i drive it! it's bone stock which is great for me since i can mod it the way i want with no surprises... i hope lol. and with the vast resources you all provide, i know if i do run into some hick-ups i can count you all to lend a hand. so thank you in advance for this awesome site!!! this forum is already helping me out with my first project of upgrading the factory sound system. i'll try to get some pics up on here and update as i build up my future 500hp "super sleeper". AKA: G35 SS

thanks again to all,
~N8~

update... sorry i'm new and didn't realize i needed to start a new thread!

Last edited by purenv; 12-07-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MTG35guy
Welcome to driver! Girls + 6 speed = WIN!! Congrats on the ride.
Ummmm, and I know how to use it. As some of those Stang GT's and Lexus' have found out...lol!

I am getting ready (I hope) to start the mod-iction process. First on the list is clear corners, then powder coat, then drop (just a little, our street SUCK!!!!). I plan to do it all myself (excpet the powdercoat). I want to learn to work on her as I go. I am a very hands on kind of person. I do NOT want to be stuck on the side of the road waiting for some dude to help me out!

Old 12-08-2008, 01:11 PM
No prob Nate!
You have my permission to highjack my thread. Keeps it at the top.
BUMP!

Amanda

Old 12-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
welcome!

Old 12-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Aw, TY!!! Glad to be here!

Amanda

Old 12-16-2008, 10:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
welcome to the forum! you did your research on it! +1!

Old 12-17-2008, 12:10 AM
Yes dear, I certainly did. I tend to be a little OCD when it comes to spending more than oh, $100. LOL!

Glad I did, I may have ended up with a not so *G* ride if I hadn't stopped by the Driver 1st to check out all the secret weapon material. Who knew this was such an awesome ride! Well, I know now and will never settle again.

PS, I posted a reply in the Newbie Tiffanynn's thread in reply to the "broom" statement. I was feeling a little ........ hummm......feisty???

Hehehe, WATCH OUT BOYS, FEISTY'S IN TOWN!

Old 12-17-2008, 12:51 AM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
WHATS UP

Get any new pics of your car?

Old 12-17-2008, 12:56 PM
Aw, whatsup Janik! I dont have any new ones. Haven't done any mods YET, but I just sold my Eclipse last Monday. So I have a little playing . Hehehe. Its been nasty here anyway. Rain/sleet for the last week. It was 38 for the high on Tuesday, but will be 72 on Thursday. Gotta love this Louisiana weather. Raining the whole time.

So what have you been up to? I don't have AIM, but for you I might get it! I have MySpace (makes me sound a little juvenile huh? It's for my mom and mom-in-law and out of town family to see pics of my lil girl and catch up on us)and Yahoo.

What kind of truck are you driving? I like your new pic of the G. Janik.....where are the rugs???

Old 12-17-2008, 03:53 PM
-MN G Crew-

If you have Yahoo, i have that

And im considering in 4 years, maybe moving to northern LA. I just want out of MN so you southern folks better get used to me, because over the next 4 years, i'll be down there a lot, looking around at places and a place i'd like to settle down at. I just want out of snow haha

I'v got myspace, but you should get facebook!

Truck is a 08 Silverado VMax. It's my moms. But its fun. Very big, lots of cushy things

lol no rugs, that was a pic of my car over the summer. I parked in the middle of the garage and was mowing my lawn and every time i'd drive by the front of the house i went "damn son, that thing looks siiiiiiiiiick. MEAN!" so when i finished, i took a pic.

Im going to detail my car this weekend or maybe next week when im off for christmas break. Im goin nuts. i want to clean a car thats not going to get dirty in the next 5 mins

Old 12-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Ah, nice truck! I love chevy's. I am in North LA. Shreveport/bossier is a decent place. The weather is CRAZY tho! We certainly don't get alot of snow. MAtter of fact when we get a LITTLE ice, everything closes down, lol. Most of us (me excluded, daddy taught his daughter well) southerners can't drive on the ice.
4 whole years huh? A long time without meeting my bestest friend, lmao. Something to look forward to. My G should be about paid off by then, hehe.
I think you should move before then. Are you staying there for college? LSU is awesome! Well, if you like to party. It's only about 4 hours from where I am now.
I figured that was a summer pic when I noticed no SNOW in the reflection.
Tell you what. You come here for a month, bring your G, stay @ my house. I'll go up north and stay at your house so I can play in the snow. I haven't made a snowman since 1984....I was 4, lol. That's how long it's been since we had much snow.
But I will let you know. Our humidity is HORRID. When it hits 100+ in the summer, it always feels in the teens cause of the humidity.
Ok, sorry. Just got overly excited about the possiblity of you moving down here.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:43 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts

eiiiii!

Old 12-17-2008, 06:45 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
Welcome

Old 12-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Thanks guys! . Such gentlemen!

Old 12-17-2008, 10:14 PM
-MN G Crew-

Originally Posted by AJaxx80
Ah, nice truck! I love chevy's. I am in North LA. Shreveport/bossier is a decent place. The weather is CRAZY tho! We certainly don't get alot of snow. MAtter of fact when we get a LITTLE ice, everything closes down, lol. Most of us (me excluded, daddy taught his daughter well) southerners can't drive on the ice.
4 whole years huh? A long time without meeting my bestest friend, lmao. Something to look forward to. My G should be about paid off by then, hehe.
I think you should move before then. Are you staying there for college? LSU is awesome! Well, if you like to party. It's only about 4 hours from where I am now.
I figured that was a summer pic when I noticed no SNOW in the reflection.
Tell you what. You come here for a month, bring your G, stay @ my house. I'll go up north and stay at your house so I can play in the snow. I haven't made a snowman since 1984....I was 4, lol. That's how long it's been since we had much snow.
But I will let you know. Our humidity is HORRID. When it hits 100+ in the summer, it always feels in the teens cause of the humidity.
Ok, sorry. Just got overly excited about the possiblity of you moving down here.
lol postwhore. If you come up here to play in the snow, you gotta drive my car. Im goin down there and rocking the 6mt I love BS on black

Snow is overrated. When you live in it your whole life, you get sick of it. Its so wet, and cold and then people crash. i almost got hit today. This minivan came out of nowhere while we are doing 60mph on the freeway, and skid horizontally across 2 lanes and up an embankment. im like, WTF how did you do that??

And yea, most likly going to college up here and id really like to move to florida.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Chick - 05 G35 6MT