New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New Member Introduction for Long Time Lurker

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Member Introduction for Long Time Lurker

Hello everybody!!

I'm Josh, I've been a G35 coupe owner since March 2010 and I have been a member here for almost as long. Didn't post anything back then, but I figured since I'm really starting to bear down on fixing my car up, I'd like to get more involved in this community!
I own a fairly worn, very dirty(a good detailing would fix that) 2004 G35 6MT coupe at 60,000 miles that has been quite a headache for me this last year. But despite some problems I had inherited from the former owner, I now have an essentially new drive train along with a fair amount of new parts on the car. I hope to have it fully up to par in the next month, and possibly minor and tasteful performance mods soon after. If anyone wants more detail on the whole story I'd be more than willing to share (no pics until I get it washed though, I'd be too embarrassed hahaha), but I will hold off for now as I tend to be a bit of a chatterbox anyways.
About myself, I live an hour out of NY in CT, love tennis, technical and mechanical things, and have a lot of interests in general. If I have the time, I'm more than willing to put in my two cents on something, so if anyone has a question they think I can answer, ask away. I also appreciate syntax that borders on "proper" in a forum setting, but I'm not a grammar ****. Just don't like it when someone hasn't put enough thought into what they wrote, so that a reader can understand the post without a translator....
Well anyways, I'll be looking for advice soon on cost effective ways to get some things done on this thing, and hope to see you all around!!!

Josh

Old 07-21-2011, 10:20 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Its about time! hahahaa j/k!

are we going to have to wait just as long for you to post pics of your G too? hahahaa

Welcome and congrats!

Old 07-22-2011, 12:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout
Its about time! hahahaa j/k!

are we going to have to wait just as long for you to post pics of your G too? hahahaa

Welcome and congrats!
Probably? Heh, well, I should be done fixing the thing cosmetically within the month so I'll post then. Still, pretty average looks wise, just the classic 19" rays upgrade with tint, nismo bumper, clear corners, and 06' yellows. Nothing that hasn't been seen before hahahaha.