New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Hello!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 11:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello!

What's going on guys! My name is Joe Gindi. I'm the Sales Manager at Infiniti of Nashua here in Nashua NH. I've been working here for over 5 years now and have used these forums several times throughout my career to answer those difficult questions that only Infiniti owners would know - So a big THANK YOU to all of you who contribute good information to assist others. I hope I can contribute some valuable information to you all as well!

The following users liked this post:
Urbanengineer (08-26-2014)
Old 08-26-2014, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,019 Likes on 937 Posts
Originally Posted by InfinitiNashua
What's going on guys! My name is Joe Gindi. I'm the Sales Manager at Infiniti of Nashua here in Nashua NH. I've been working here for over 5 years now and have used these forums several times throughout my career to answer those difficult questions that only Infiniti owners would know - So a big THANK YOU to all of you who contribute good information to assist others. I hope I can contribute some valuable information to you all as well!
This is new, but hey welcome aboard. Do you offer fair prices to your customers or sell Brembo brakes a 4K a set also .

Old 08-26-2014, 01:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer
This is new, but hey welcome aboard. Do you offer fair prices to your customers or sell Brembo brakes a 4K a set also .

Why thank you! Yeah we do offer fair prices but (as it sounds like you already know) Brembo's are still an extremely expensive upgrade. I wish Infiniti continued making the coupes with the Brembo's like they did in 04/05 model years...

I've personally had a great experience with EBC RedStuff pads and cross drilled rotors if you're looking for great stopping power at a more reasonable price.

Your coupe looks great btw!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.