New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2017, 08:14 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
04 TB G35 coupe 6mt w' Brembos
New here

What’s up everyone my name is Shaun, Picked up a 2004 g35 coupe a few months ago. A very fun car to drive. It’s bone stock for now but I have some plans for it. I already went to the track to see how it runs. It did well. It’s a 6spd with the Brembo brakes, spoiler, 18in wheels. I swapped the amber lenses for some clear ones. I think these look better. Anyway figured I introduce myself

Old 10-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Another beautiful twilight blue coupe!

Welcome to the G35 Driver forums Siknin! What you drive is a rare "Twilight Blue" coupe just the way mine once looked! There's only two upgrades (mods) you should make, '06 projector headlights and Motordyne's 5/16" plenum spacer! The spacer corrects the design error Nissan made by allowing the correct amount of airflow to the front ports. Need to learn more about what you drive, read all the stickys at the top of the coupe page. Question use our Search!
Again, welcome and enjoy the ride...Gary

The following users liked this post:
Siknin (10-04-2017)
Old 10-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Thanks Gary C

I love this car, I wish I had got one sooner. I have been eyeballing this site for information the past few months and will keep looking. Look forward to posting updates about the car

Old 10-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Siknin
Thanks Gary C

I love this car, I wish I had got one sooner. I have been eyeballing this site for information the past few months and will keep looking. Look forward to posting updates about the car
The headlight upgrade I suggested is important if you drive anywhere at night! With the OE '04 headlights I felt like I was driving blind which isn't good, I drive Pacific Coast Hwy and many freeways that have lengthy dark areas! Once installed I wondered if my neighbors would be awakened by my new much brighter headlights. You can find used sets on our Marketplace, make sure their tabs are intact...if not they're stolen/ripped out! Replacement is a simple plug & play...Gary

Old 10-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Plug n play that’s easy, 06 those are the projector hid lights correct? I will have to look into doing that cause I do drive at night

Also I didn’t know this color was rare. Or which colors are rare

Old 10-09-2017, 08:02 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts
Congrats on your purchase - you've made a great choice. What are your plans for this beauty?

Old 10-09-2017, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by Siknin
Plug n play that’s easy, 06 those are the projector hid lights correct? I will have to look into doing that cause I do drive at night
Also I didn’t know this color was rare. Or which colors are rare
Yes Siknin, the '06 are projectors headlights! Funny I've been to meets where every G there was some shade of silver! All other colors are somewhat unusual to see especially twilight blue...Gary

Old 10-09-2017, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by carid
Congrats on your purchase - you've made a great choice. What are your plans for this beauty?
Looking at some bolt on parts, tune, suspension, get the 1/4 mile time down to 13.5 or so. I want to upgrade the factory stereo.... so many plans lol

Old 10-09-2017, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by gary c
Yes Siknin, the '06 are projectors headlights! Funny I've been to meets where every G there was some shade of silver! All other colors are somewhat unusual to see especially twilight blue...Gary

your car looks good, do you still have it?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.