New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Hi from SRZ Performance!

Old 11-13-2018, 12:49 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Hi from SRZ Performance!

G35Driver members,

We are looking forward to being a part of your community!

SRZ Performance was developed based on the concept to provide a better and more organized solution for purchasing performance parts online. Our team has created and fine-tuned a well-organized e-commerce platform that allows import vehicle enthusiasts to easily find what they are looking for. Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience while offering the most affordable prices possible.

Our team consists of automotive enthusiasts who have built and raced their own vehicles for well over a decade. We have a specific passion for Nissan vehicles but are fond of other makes as well. Between our team we have owned nearly every Nissan model; from 240SXs to GTRs and have modified and maintained them for drifting, road course racing, and drag racing. We take pride in the fact that we can relate to our customers and help them find exactly what they need through our personal experiences for their project.

Here's a link to our current shop project that we will be updating as the build continues.

www.srzperformance.com/project620sx

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of the community. If you have any questions or are looking for parts for your next project, please let us know!

- SRZ Performance
www.srzperformance.com

Old 11-13-2018, 05:30 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Welcome to the family. I poked around through your website and wondered if you offer any R2C products for the first gen G35's. I didn't see any listed and I fear the company quit producing and selling them. They still list them on their website but have none available. Have a great stay and hope you get enough business here to make it worth your while. I can say the number of true enthusiasts that want quality parts for their cars has dwindled dramatically over the last few years here. Makes me sad but is inevitable on aging car platforms such as ours.

Old 11-14-2018, 12:35 AM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
G35 Sport Sedan 5AT
Welcome!