New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Hello from South Carolina

Old 03-12-2019, 09:48 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
G35 coupe black on black with automatic
Hello from South Carolina

Hi all, doing the check in thing. I hope to make some new friends and bond over cars =). I haven't had a car to play with in a few years and now that the wife and I are no longer living on a dirt road, I felt it was time to get another. I looked around and found a 2005 G35. I bought the car knowing it needs a bit of work, but for the price I am ok with it and look forward to the tinkering. The car is black on black with an automatic and 113k miles. 20 year old me wanted a manual, but older me said "no", so an automatic it is. I am sure I will have a million questions, I have a few already but will post those elsewhere. If anyone is in the Lexington area, give me a shout.

Old 03-15-2019, 09:01 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Welcome to the family! Make sure you go through the forum rules to know what our expectations we have of new members and do a little searching for answers to your questions before you post them. The forum probably has answers for you already and after 17 years is extremely cluttered. You can help keep that to a minimum if you look for answers before asking questions. Did you get a coupe or sedan, let us see some pics of your new baby. Nothing wrong with having a manual trans in our later years, hell I'm 56 and love the 6 speed in my GTO. Makes me wish I had one in our G but 'cest la vie they say.

Old 03-16-2019, 12:53 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Welcome, I recommend you check out the Factory Service Manual before just diving into various parts of the car. Saves a lot of headache and it's easy to navigate once you're familliar with Nissan's layout. Everything starts at the FWD document. I STRONGLY recommend you download each of the sections in case they are pulled down in the future.

https://nicoclub.com/archives/infini...e-manuals.html

Old 03-17-2019, 10:21 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
G35 coupe black on black with automatic
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, I have been lurking about for the last week, looking around. Lots of good stuff to be found around here. I am happy with the automatic, the car drives out pretty nice but does still need a few things. I have download the manual already but still need to take the time to sort through it and figure out how its arranged. I do have a couple of pictures but will have to dig around and find my photobucket info to post them.

Charlie