New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New to this Scene! just Bought a G25x

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2019, 11:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G25X
Smile New to this Scene! just Bought a G25x

Hi all, i just recently purchased a bone stock low mile G25x. we needed a family car that would get us out of paying way to much for a 2018 Optima. My wife saw it and loved it so now we are proud owners of this new car! i come from years in the Honda community and are used to the mass ability to interchange parts so i guess my biggest question first is what is compatible? is the G37 sedan literally the same car besides the motor/trans? if so that helps alot! so therefor are all body panels the same? to me they look like the same exact car and have no differences on the outside. suspension the same? i know the G25 is the slow red headed step child of the community, so you can leave the negativity elsewhere i understand LOL.

thank you for taking the time to read this post and welcoming me to the community.

Old 09-20-2019, 02:05 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
G35 Sport Sedan 5AT
Well, first off welcome!! A G is a G in my opinion. The peeps here are pretty cool. I doubt you'll get much negativity about having the 2.5L. You might not have the same get up and go as the V6, but at least you still have the comfy ride, handling qualities, and the good looks! Yes the body is the same, and all of the suspension and brake bits should be the same as a V6 AWD as far as I know. I'd do a little googling and compare specs between the 4 and 6 cylinders awd non sport, see if there's any differences, but if the numbers are all the same like as far as things like brake rotor diameters and stuff. I'd say there's not much difference except for the engine, and tranny. Anyway, post some pics!!