New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

G25 owners. New to the G fam

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2021 | 02:07 PM
|
2011 Infiniti G25 Journey
G25 owners. New to the G fam

About a year ago I bought my first Infiniti. Always wanted one, saw my opportunity and jumped on it not knowing the difference in models. I settled on a G25 (yo, stop laughing) . I want (and need) to upgrade cosmetics for exterior and upgrades for performance, what y’all got for me?

Old 06-09-2021 | 09:26 AM
nha
G25

Fellow G25 owner here! I also one day settled onto to G25 without knowing the difference between the models, but I love the car and don’t plan on spending extra for performance as the car handles very well since it is still a luxury sport sedan.

Racing in the G25 all depends on traffic 🤣. You will definitely get whooped. It is a very fun car to drive and reliable kind of like the Miata. It looks nice and drives well.

I put a custom X Pipe exhaust from my nearby wielding shop and DC Sport mufflers, planning on getting Berk HFC.

It is also running on Vors Tr37 18x9.5.

Love your G25, it’s different.

Old 06-09-2021 | 09:32 AM
nha
G25
I also have OEM 350z springs on my G25. They work beautifully. It handles very well and lowers the car about 1 inch. Looks amazing. I recommend you get them if you’re looking to get it lowered without spending a lot and also reliability as it is a OEM part and not aftermarket.