New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Power steering leak an vacuum leak on my 07 g35x vqhr I need help any suggestions on

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4 door sedan x 19 inc wheels dark blue
Power steering leak an vacuum leak on my 07 g35x vqhr I need help any suggestions on

Power steering leak an vacuum leak

Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Not much to go on there. I guess my recommendation would be to find the leaks and fix them.

Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
2nd recommendation would be to take the time to describe your problem in a little more detail before asking people to spend their time to try and help you. A description of where you see signs of leaking or a picture or two of your reservoir or rack to show where you see leaking would be helpful. Potential sources of vacuum leak is wide open as well. How do you know you have a vacuum leak? Smoke machines and stethoscopes are useful tools to find vacuum leaks. Spraying stuff (propane, carb/brake cleaner, etc.) around your intake to listen for RPM change can help find a leak. The accordion sections of intake air piping commonly develop cracks in the folds in older vehicles. Did the air leaks start recently after some service? Need to be willing to write a few more words if there's going to be any hope for someone to help.