New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New G owner in Delaware

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 11:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New G owner in Delaware

I had a GMC Jimmy for 6 years and it was the biggest hunk of **** I have ever owned. I have owned American cars as long as I have been driving but having a brand new truck that started leaking oil within the first week of owning it was the last straw. I had many problems with it which are too numerous and too boring to list here.

Fact of the matter is I have just had it shoddily built vehicles and decided to do some research. I wanted a car that was both reliable, at least slightly fast, and beautiful. I was in the mall and there was a G sitting there and my jaw dropped. There aren't too many in my part of town and this is really the first time I had seen one up close. I checked consumer reports and they gave it the highest reliability *and* safety ratings they can give so after that I was pretty much sold.

On a sunny saturday afternoon I drove up to Infiniti of West Chester just to what they had. There sat a black on black fully loaded '04 for a reasonable price. I haggled with the salesman a couple days and finally my baby now sits in my driveway.

I am so happy with this vehicle. The elegance, the power, the fact that it seems well built (not to mention that the Nav is hella cool). I get a lot of head turns no matter where I got and I'll admit I love it. hehe. It was absolutely immaculte when I bought it (in fact it still had new car smell) and I just bought about $300 worth of car care products (everybody tells me to go with Zaino, so I did) so that it stays that way.

A funny part of the story is that I was able to speak with the previous owner before I bought the car. Turns out it the previous owner was "Paragon" from right here on the forums. Hope I can get out to some meetups etc in the Philly/DE area!

Old 10-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the boards. I trust you are having a great time with your G.